LeAnn Rimes: Teeny Red Bikini!

LeAnn Rimes: Teeny Red Bikini!

LeAnn Rimes wears a skimpy red bikini as she hits the beach with husband Eddie Cibrian on Monday (July 4) in Malibu, Calif.

While LeAnn, 28, walked on the beach, Eddie went shirtless and went paddle surfing!

“Happy 4th Of July!!!!! I hope everyone has a safe and blissful 4th w/ your family and friends,” LeAnn wrote on her Twitter account, adding, “Much love to all the men and women who fight and have fought for our freedom and to keep up safe. Happy 4th!”

FYI: LeAnn is wearing a Charlie by Matthew Zink “Paulina” bikini.

20+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian on the beach in Malibu…

leann rimes bikini eddie cibrian shirtless malibu beach 01
leann rimes bikini eddie cibrian shirtless malibu beach 23

Credit: Ramon Alves; Photos: AKM Images
Posted to: Bikini, Eddie Cibrian, LeAnn Rimes, Shirtless

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All
Captian Obvious Rock! @ 07/06/2011 at 2:40 pm

I posted as Captain Obvious Rocks! and I am not Athena. People have been complaining about Gwen’s huge number of posts so I clicked the view all comments in the post I mentioned. That is where I stopped counting at 80. How does that mean I obviously post under different names.? The ability to count equals posting under different names. Gee, okay, that makes sense. Also, what is this messing with the votes accusations. I have never been able to vote more than once per comment on this site and highly doubt that others can either. Maybe people just don’t like your posts. That being said, I don’t agree with whoever is making the disgusting fake posts in Gwen’s name and in others names as well.

@Athena:

Amejean(the person who is ranked as the 2nd person that Leann tweets the most )-QUIT POSTING COMMENTS IN MY NAME. YOU NUT CASE!

Are you hijacking other posters names? Don’t tell me that YOU are making these posts as Giselle and Gayle.

@Captian Obvious Rock!:

Hi ATHENA

So you are preparing the way for WEWE next staged photo-op?

1)”I posted as Captain Obvious Rocks! and I am not Athena. ”

That can’t be true. COR shows up just min after ATHENA shows up on this site.

Secondly the post that you made as COR is the very same post that you made as ATHENA.

It’s the very same post that you made on E NEWS when you were posting as GRANNY.

2)”People have been complaining about Gwen’s huge number of posts so I clicked the view all comments in the post I mentioned.”

Yeah, yeah, we have heard this how many times before?

How strange, why does GOR show up just min after ATHENA?

3) “That is where I stopped counting at 80. ”

Strange, don’t you also sit on twitter and count the number of posts that the BBs make?

4)”How does that mean I obviously post under different names.?”

Well let’s see because the post you made as COR is the very same post that you made as ATHENA. You recycled the very same thing you said two months ago. It also doesn’t help your case when COR shows up just min after ATHENA does.

5)” The ability to count equals posting under different names.”

The point is that you are posting under different names. You made that very clear when you used the very same post that you made as ATHENA. So the point is you are in no way in a position to tell anyone about how much they post because when we tally the posts that you made under all those other different names, it’s exceeds 200/day.

6)”Gee, okay, that makes sense.”

Well you do have a comprehension problem. Which is why you showed up as COR making the same post that you made as ATHENA.

7)”Also, what is this messing with the votes accusations.”

Yeap COR=ATHENA.

Remember she pulled the very same thing when she asked “what is the error page”.

Messing with the votes=you are using a program that allows you to reset the votes.

8)” I have never been able to vote more than once per comment on this site and highly doubt that others can either.”

Well you also said that you are not posting under a different name, yet the post that you made as COR is the very same one that you made as ATHENA.

9)” Maybe people just don’t like your posts. ”

By people you are refering to Leann?

10)”That being said, I don’t agree with whoever is making the disgusting fake posts in Gwen’s name and in others names as well.”

It’s you. In fact you made the very same comment the last time you made all those posts in my name.

So I am right COR is ATHENA.

@Captian Obvious Rock!:

Captian Obvious Rocks!=ATHENA

Wow, I just got the error page, so someone is messing with the votes.

How do we know?

1) Post 106 is the very same post that she made when she first showed up as ATHENA. It is also the very same post that she made as Granny on E. I thought that Veronica was a anti-LR/neutral poster, but now it appears that ATHENA is also posting as Veronica.

2) Post 127 where she states that she doesn’t know who is making the posts in my name is the very same thing she posted when the last time she went on a rampage and hijacked my name on JJ.

3) Post 127 is also similar to what she did in regards to the error page.

4)”Does anyone else find it funny that just min after ATHENA makes post 124, COR shows up to make post 127. She is a creature of habit. She did the same thing two months ago. She would show up as ATHENA on JJ, then min later show up on E Newa as frannie plate writing the very same thing that she posted on JJ. When I said that frannie plate=athena she denied and denied it.

5) So ATHENA tries to hide the fact that she is COR by posting as COR? Let’s see how long she is going to post as COR even though we know it’s her. Remember she did the very same thing after we found out that she was posting as both CBME/RACY. She continued to post as both of those posters even though she had exposed that they were one in the same by using the same email address for them and thus getting the same icon for both of those posts.

Captian Obvious Rocks!=ATHENA

Wow, I just got the error page, so someone is messing with the votes.

How do we know?

3) Post 127 is also similar to what she did in regards to the error page.

The error page keeps popping up. How odd that the error page starts popping up when ATHENA, who has now reinvented herself as Captain Obvious Rocks! shows up to make posts.

ATHENA/COR stop messing with the votes.

PS-COR said something REALLY strange. She stated that she showed up posting in this thread because someone told her about it(which is also odd because she made several references to counting posts in previous threads), but then check out her name. Remember the Gwen Rocks poster? If this was COR first time posting in these LR threads( and keep in mind the Gwen Rocks poster hasn’t posted in a very long time, it’s been like 4 or 5 threads I think), so where did Captain Obvious Rocks get that name from? In order to know about Gwen Rocks poster so that she can mimic that name, that would mean that Captain Obvious Rocks has a history of posting in these LR threads and that as I said she is indeed ATHENA.

Captain Obvious Rocks! @ 07/06/2011 at 4:59 pm

I know one thing for sure. I am NOT Athena and you ARE completely freaking insane. No one can “mess” with votes. People are voting yours down and you are probably posting so frequently that it causes the error page. You are probably so frenzied trying to post your rebuttals that you are causing yourself the problem. No one else seems to be having this challenge.

@gwen
What is it? Alchohol? Drugs?

@Gwen I don’t know why you let these phonies get next to you. Who cares how they vote.It still does not change the public opinion of Leann. She is being laughed at and ridiculed about her ridiculous bikini photos. When you have to pay yourself compliments things are really getting tough and why does she feel she has to imitate everything or have everything Brandi has. The chick has deep seated problems.

Captain Obvious Rocks! @ 07/06/2011 at 5:49 pm

@Athena: I’m still leaning toward freaking insane like I suggested earlier. I would have thought you would already know that though, since apparently, you and I are the same person. Now let’s get back to messing with the votes.

@Atehna
(oops! I mispelled my name. That’s because I delete my browsing history.)
@Athena
(oops! I replied to myself. That’s because of the error page)
@Captain Obvious Rocks!
(there, I finally got it right. Even though, technically, I am still replying to myself.)
Freaking insane it is.

Captain Obvious Rocks! @ 07/06/2011 at 6:53 pm

Gwen, do yourself a big favor and don’t ever go into detective work. You are totally off base. and as smart as you seem to think you are, you don’t know what you are talking about. Really, you accuse almost everyone of being someone else if you don’t like what they say.

Why can’t Lizard Leann and Cellulite Brandi do a Celebrity Boxing Match?
We know they are BOTH on here posting like madwomen.
And while I like Brandi as a person more – most men prefer Leann’s body.
Long, lean, superior design, more athletic, her body looks younger and more healthful.
Brandi’s just looks like a c/oke-starved old lady trying to hold onto the last shreds of her youth.
You women just tell yourselves men like hippy chicks to make yourselves feel better. Sorry youth rules. The younger your body appears (smaller hips, no celly) the more % of men are going to want to f** k you.
Sorry Brandi. COVER IT UP.

Soup for Sale @ 07/06/2011 at 10:26 pm

HAHAHAHA I AGREE!
…I used to be a Brandi fan, not anymore she is doing Real Housewives. What a joke – she lowered herself to famewhore trash now not a fan anymore. At least Leann has muscle. Brandi looks like she is covered in cellulite. A pretzel dipped in cottage cheese. YUCK
!!

ALSO – LEANN HAS A BETTER A&& – ITS ALL ABOUT A&&.
BIGGER THE BETTER
DID YOU SEE BRANDI’S SAGGING FLAP JACKS IN THOSE PICS
I WANTED TO VOMIT

TotheBrandiBashers At least she’s not pimping herself out on the net and tab mags for self promotion.Most of the men I know like a womans body not one with a boyish frame.Leanns body has more cottage cheese than Brandi and she has had 2 kids. Kim K. little sister Kylie has more curves than Leann and she is 13. What woman wants a man that only wants to F her.Just shows how slimey you are. Who’d want your a$$ anyway!!!!!!

Danni Lou @ 07/07/2011 at 7:07 am

@Melanie—-You are closer to the truth than any of the others on here. My sister is a bunny / extra on the show and she said that while EC behaved, he couldn’t stop looking at the girls and was very flirtatious even though he took his job seriously. She tells me that he is a boob man ha ha and he’s not all about the blondes.

Danni Lou @ 07/07/2011 at 7:07 am

Danni Lou @ 07/07/2011 at 7:09 am

…..and she’s going to kill me now LOL…..

When you’ve got a choice between prime steak at work and spare ribs at home, what’s a man to do Danni Lou?

Brandi children appear the happiest when they are with her. That is the real family not that make believe farce they are living in under Eddie &Leann roof.

@betty
Yes, the children do appear happy with Brandi, as they appear happy with Eddie and LeAnn. I’m sure they love their mother, as they do their father and their stepmother. The “real family” is parents who have divorced, a remarried father, and 2 kids who are loved by all. The day will come (hopefully we will not be here commenting then, though) when Mason & Jake can speak for themselves.

@Athena Mason can speak for himself now. Yes they have unconditional love for their mother and love their father and you don’t know how they feel about Leann.You people are always trying to equate the love of their mother with Leann. If Leann loved them the way she claims she wouldn’t use them for her own self promotion.Leann is the only woman I know that claims another womans kids as “my” family.All they do is smile for the camera with Leann and Eddie and give the appearance of a happy family. Maybe if she would act more like a parent and stop all the minute to minute tweeting she would be believable. It certainly appears she not spending anytime with them.

@Captain Obvious Rocks!:

Hi ATHENA

Athena, athena, athena Are you seriously going to keep posting as Captain Obvious Rocks? I am not at all surprised that you would keep posting as COR even though it’s very evident that you are ATHENA. You did continue to post as both cbme and racy on JUST JARED after you exposed that you were posting under both of those names when you used the same email addresses on that Willie Nelson article.

And now it all makes sense. Once again LeannInc has been in full force in this thread because WEWE was indeed preparing to release yet another staged photo-op to JUST JARED. I thought it was going to be of her and EC dining out, but it was actually one of WEWE shopping with EC mistress. Seriously, LeannInc is getting VERY predictable. You can tell just how bad things are for WEWE by how many different “fans” pop up.

1) ” I know one thing for sure. I am NOT Athena and you ARE completely freaking insane.”

Seriously how long are you going to play this game? ATHENA we know that you are COR. Post 106 is the same post that you made TWO MONTHS ago when you first showed up as ATHENA.

Besides, you have a habit of using our names to make posts. So how odd that a “different” poster shows up mimicking Gwen Rocks name, who hasn’t posted in a long time. So for you to know about GWEN ROCKS, you would have had to been around. Which means that you are ATHENA.

2)” No one can “mess” with votes. ”

You are messing with the votes. Are you seriously telling me that there isn’t a program that allows people to reset the voting system so that they can vote over and over again? The error page started popping up when ATHENA/COR showed up.

3)”People are voting yours down and you are probably posting so frequently that it causes the error page. ”

Really? Is that also like how you are claiming that you are not ATHENA despite the fact that post 106 is the VERY same post that you made two months ago as athena?

Damage control: ATHENA mission: Convince people that she isn’t messing with the votes?

People? No it’s YOU messing with the votes. Why don’t you tell everyone how you came up with your name?

Please think before you post. When you post frequently it will pop up saying that you are making posts too fast. That is not what is happening and you know that is not what is happening. The error pages is popping up because you are messing with the votes.

4) “You are probably so frenzied trying to post your rebuttals that you are causing yourself the problem.”

So is that why you showed up as COR? Because you are in such a frenzy to prepare the way for WEWE staged photo-ops to JJ?

5) “No one else seems to be having this challenge.”

Really? No one else is having this challenge? Because in one thread one poster had his/her post reposted 5 times. In her sixth post she/he tells JJ to fix their site because she/he was having trouble getting her/his comment to post as a result of the error page.

In fact, if this is not happening to anyone else, how then do you explain those posters who apologize for the double posts because according to them they are encountering trouble when they try to submit their posts.

Remember STAR also stated that she wasn’t haven’t this problem, then min later she also had a double post as a result of this error page.

BTW, if this error page isn’t happening, how then do you explain KRISSI’s post where she flat out states that she has had the error page pop up when she tried to submit her statement.

BTW, why does your statement sound SO familiar? Because you wrote the very same thing as ATHENA. Remember it was 1-2 posts after you asked me what the error page was.

6) “Gwen, do yourself a big favor and don’t ever go into detective work. You are totally off base. ”

Really? So why then is post 106 the VERY same post that you made when you showed up as ATHENA? And how do you explain your name? Athena has a bad habit of hijacking our names, how odd that a “different” poster shows up mimicking her name after Gwen Rocks, who hasn’t posted for a while. So if someone just told you to come here to post, how then did you know enough about the Gwen Rocks poster to mimic your name after hers?

7)”and as smart as you seem to think you are, you don’t know what you are talking about.”

Really? So then why is post 106 the same post that you made when you first showed up as ATHENA? How did you know about Gwen Rocks when by your own admission someone told you to come here to post?

8)Really, you accuse almost everyone of being someone else if you don’t like what they say.”

Well in this case we know that you are ATHENA because there is a post in another thread that matches post 106.

@Captain Obvious Rocks!:

Hi ATHENA

Wow? Are COR and ATHENA having a conversation? Of course they are. Remember she did the very same thing with cbme and racy even after we found out that she was both of those posters because she used the same email address for the two names and thus ended up getting the very same icon. So the question is how long will ATHENA continue to post as both COR and ATHENA. Post 106 is the very same post that she made when she first showed up as ATHENA. She does this just about EVERY week, giving herself away because she recycles the same posts over and over.

Since ATHENA is dishonest enough to keep posting as both ATHENA and COR, then we know that she is dishonest enough to keep messing with the votes.

1) “I’m still leaning toward freaking insane like I suggested earlier.”

Which is what? That you have to prepare the way for WEWE to release staged photo-ops to JJ by any means necesary? So if it calls you to post under various different names, then you are going to do it, right?

2)” I would have thought you would already know that though, since apparently, you and I are the same person. ”

TWO WORDS. RACY. CBME. You also claimed over and over again that CBME and RACY were not the same person, you even went so far as to make them comment to each other. And then one day you slipped up. You used the same email address on that Willie Nelson site because both RACY and CBME got the same icon. And on that site you are supposed to get a different icon whenever you enter a different email address. I even tested it. I entered in a different email address and got a different icon. So you an keep playing this game, posting as COR, but you are just making things worst for yourself.

3)”Now let’s get back to messing with the votes.”

If you are dishonest enough to keep posting as both ATHENA and COR after it’s obvious that you post 106 is the same post you made when you first showed up as athena and that you patterned your name after Gwen Rocks(which means that you have been posting in these threads more than what you first let on), then we know that you are messing with the votes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All