Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth: Beach with Ava & Deacon!

Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth: Beach with Ava & Deacon!

Reese Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth walk on the beach with her son, Deacon, on Sunday (July 3) in Malibu, Calif.

The happy couple took in the gorgeous weather, visiting the beach during the day and taking a trip to the grocery store to pick up essentials later in the evening.

While at the beach, Reese‘s 11-year-old daughter, Ava, splashed in the water while Deacon and Jim played catch with a football.

20+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon, Jim Toth, Deacon, and Ava, at the beach…

reese witherspoon jim toth deacon ava beach 01
reese witherspoon jim toth deacon ava beach 20
reese witherspoon jim toth deacon ava beach 21
reese witherspoon jim toth deacon ava beach 22
reese witherspoon jim toth deacon ava beach 23

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

When will she stop pimping out her kids.

Her daughter looks like mini Reese :)

Love them….cute family!

Looks like for those 2 only exists Deacon.
If you`ve seen all the pictures you`ll know what i`m talking about.
Poor Ava.. she is clearly the invisible child, she always stays in the back, they ignore her..
Lucky Deacon.

Could Ava look any more like Reese? Very cute :-)

Where does Ava get her height from?! Neither of her parents are very tall – but she’s almost taller than Reese, and has some long legs!

Gorgeous kids. They look happy. Of course Reese makes sure you get to see that but hopefully the kids aren’t aware of their mother’s obsession with fame.

Guess she wants us to know what a great “dad” her new husband is.
Ava and Ryan are very close. Ryan, their father, told Howard Stern that Ava really helped him get thru the divorce when he would feel depressed about missing his kids.

I thought she didn’t like arrogant guys.

her daughter is so very geek chic.
love it.

Ryan and the kids are never photographed together. I know that the kids spend equal time with him….but it is just interesting that he doesn’t “need” to pimp his children.

Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!! @ 07/05/2011 at 11:17 am

Looks like her fugly gay guy needs to stay liquored up to be around her. Fake B^tch!

Why is she wearing a sweater? I agree, her daughter is so very cute but I don’t understand why her mother keeps pimping them out. Clearly, her daughter hates it.

Reese’s daughter reminds me of Tracy Flick in this photo lol.

Sympathetic One. @ 07/05/2011 at 1:00 pm

@Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!!: Mrs. Toth…….Joke!!!! -
I’d be interested in finding out what has made you such a bitter person. You’re life must have been very difficult and unhappy. I hope you turn it around and find something positive to live for. I have pitty on you. Good luck and sorry for whatever has made you so miserable.

Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!! @ 07/05/2011 at 1:36 pm

Hahahaha, Did I ruffle your feathers @Sympathetic One.?
People are so sensitive nowadays! Geesh! LMAO!

@Rachel:

HELLO, GUYS! Could that be because Ryan is nowhere near as famous as Reese is?

Photographers doesnt follow Ryan Phillippe everywhere! (yes he was famous in the late 90s with Cruel Intentions and I know what you did last summer, but since then, an actor but not a superstar.)

Sympathetic One. @ 07/05/2011 at 2:49 pm

@Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!!: My feathers are not ruffled. I simply recognize that the venom that comes off your finger tips through your keyboard is the product of an unhappy person. I genuinly feel bad for you. I hope you can find happiness. God bless you.

I Witness @ 07/05/2011 at 2:52 pm

I was at the same beach as they were this weeken. There were a dozen paparazzi sitting in the middle of the beach 200+ yards for their house with giant zoom lenses and binoculars. They sat there for at least 8 hours fixated on these people. It is really sad to watch. These photogs are pretty pathetic. a bunch of tatooed dirt bags stalking this family.

Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!! @ 07/05/2011 at 3:15 pm

Hahahahah….@ Sympathetic One.——-Im not unhappy so dont feel bad for me. and may a higher being bless you!

Love&Justice @ 07/05/2011 at 3:21 pm

So Reese is getting papped because she is a superstar???? Since when has she been considered a superstar and not an actress???

ComeOnNow @ 07/05/2011 at 5:49 pm

They are certain places paps go because they will catch a celeb there. This beach area is one of them. She wasnt the only one there over the holiday weekend. Looks like Toth is starting to enjoy getting his picture taken! LOL

Sympathetic One @ 07/05/2011 at 7:01 pm

@Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!!:

The first step to fixing a problem is recognition and admission. I hope you can find a way to take that step. Good luck.

InTheIndustry @ 07/05/2011 at 11:41 pm

Hey @ Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!! How much is Sympathetic One. charging you for counseling sessions? ;-)

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All