Bow Wow Reveals He Has A Daughter

Bow Wow Reveals He Has A Daughter

Bow Wow is opening up for the first time about being a father.

“I waited so long to tell yall the truth because i was nervous on how yall would look at me. Yall know everyone makes a big deal out of everything i do. I wanted to be 1st n let yall know the real,” the 24-year-old rapper and actor wrote on his website.

“My lil girl is getting BIG fast. i love every minute of it. She inspires me to go harder. Even made me treat my mother better, its like it made me into a man over night,” Bow Wow shared, adding that he didn’t want to post pictures of his daughter because of the paparazzi.

“I want her to live with me so bad. Jus us 2. Thats my dream man but fellas yall know how it go. Baby gotta stay with they momma and all dat bull. I hate that! So i have to fly 5 hrs away to see her,” he revealed. “I find myself going into my i phone book jus lookn at pix of her. Sometimes i tear up cuz i just cant believe it brotha be emotional. All in all im good.”

Credit: Jason Merritt; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Bow Wow

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Lord, let’s hope the kid learns her communication skills from her mother.

I can’t be more proud of u bow wow.am sure she gon b real proud 2 hv a daddy like u.

mrsdestinyhope @ 07/06/2011 at 8:32 pm

First the Casey Anthony headline and now this? Wow, what a week a Hollywood! I wonder what his little girl looks like

sourpatch575 @ 07/06/2011 at 8:35 pm

Omg!
Can this guy and everybody else in Hollywood not keep IT in their pants!
For pete’s sake he’s only 24!
I wonder how old the child is..?

ck_always @ 07/06/2011 at 8:44 pm

Of course he does, look at him. And he didn’t tell anyone because he doesn’t do sh#t with the kid, again ..look at him. He makes easy money, so he can pay for someone else to deal with it. Zzzzzz

Birth control, why is no one using it? Congrats to Bow Wow.

It makes my eyes bleed to read this. My God, is he allergic to commas and apostrophes?

Who gives a fawk.

He must have some project coming out soon for him to reveal this now. But I do think it’s really cute that he’s a father!

He thinks its bull that the baby stays with the mother? And yet he keeps the fact he’s a dad a secret like it’s something to be ashamed of. Glad to see his brains functioning at a normal level (sarcasm).

anybody?anybody? @ 07/06/2011 at 9:19 pm

Like most here, I’m more shocked at the vocabulary coming from a 24-year-old adult than the fact that he has a kid. Did he have testicular cancer or something for us to be surprised that he’s able to produce kids? Although I grudgingly admire him for the few brain cells he was able to rub together that told him to keep the little girl from the paparazzi…

“Yall know everyone makes a big deal out of everything i do. ”

They do?

What did you expect, a Rhodes scholar? He’s a grown man calling himself Bow Wow. At least he dropped the Lil’. Bow Wow sounds so much more grown up.

@leesa: I might have been able to look past the missing commas and apostrophes IF….and that’s a big if…. his words were spelled correctly….wtf!

sourpatch575 @ 07/06/2011 at 8:35 pm
=============
It’s not a matter of keeping it in their pants or Hollywood. Many young people outside of Hollywood have multiple children by the age of 24. To think they’re not going to have s*ex is wishful thinking, but they are naive to leave it to the female to take care of birth control. Males and Females need to be responsible for their bodies, don’t assume that someone else is taking care of the problem of birth control or is ‘clean’ just because they look clean.
This was obviously not a planned birth for Bow Wow. He should have been smart enough to use protection himself, not only to prevent unwanted births, but also for protection against diseases. Of course, he claims to love the child now, but I’m sure he wasn’t happy when he initially found out about the pregnancy. So, he has to fly 5hrs to see her; he should have thought about that when he was giving Mr. Happy free reign.
He sounds more like a kid than a man. He’s supposed to have been a straight A student; I hope his writing skills were better in class than they are in this letter. It’s not a crime to be able to spell and form a coherent sentence.

i think the reason my first reaction was ‘whoa’ is because he looks so young, like 15. but he is 24 now so that’s bad to have a kid.
and i think he talks just fine.
he is a RAPPER, not a frickin corporate exec or politician.

i knew it i knew hed have a kid but keep it secret he has slept with so many women that it was just impossible for one of them not to have a kid but good on him for keeping it a secret

Texas Girl @ 07/06/2011 at 10:04 pm

TIME TO GROW UP AND BE A MAN. SINCE HAVING SEX (PROTECTIVE OR NOT UNLESS PERMANANT MEASURES ARE TAKEN) WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE POSSIBILITY OF A PREGNANCY, DON’T HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO HAVE A CHILD WITH AND BE TIED TOO THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. AND DON’T BAD MOUTH THEM – THEY WERE GOOD ENOUGH TO EFF, BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO HAVE YOUR CHILD AND YOU HAVE TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT TO THEM??? WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THE MOM’S SIDE OF THE STORY.

Seriously Bow Wow, you make yourself sound like a complete idiot. For the love of god, learn how to spell. Seriously.

He look like Will Smit

Learn how to speak and spell proper ENGLISH you idiot. You sound like an uneducated a-hole and if you think you are all “street” you’re not. Your a complete wannabe in a world that has passed your shorty ass up a LONG time ago. Homie.

While everyone is correcting his grammar he’s running all the way to the bank, at least he can afford to support his child.and taking responsibility that’s more than you can say about a lot of men.

Yes, he’s functionally illiterate and clearly a moron in more ways than one , but, seriously, why would anyone expect more out of an adult who goes by the name Bow Wow.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All