Nicole Kidman: Flight with Faith!

Nicole Kidman: Flight with Faith!

Nicole Kidman kisses her adorable 6-month-old daughter Faith at the airport on Wednesday (July 6) in Sydney, Australia.

The 44-year-old actress arrived to catch a flight out of town with husband Keith Urban and their older daughter Sunday, who turns 3 on Thursday!

On Friday, Nicole celebrated Sunday‘s b-day a bit early with a party at her parents’ house.

Keith was recently asked by the Boston Herald if he might be giving up ballads for some mean blues tunes for his upcoming tracks.

“Maybe that’s the next album,” he said with a laugh, adding, “I’ve been thinking a lot about my next album already and maybe that’s what it will be.”

nicole kidman faith sydney airport 01
nicole kidman faith sydney airport 02
nicole kidman faith sydney airport 03
nicole kidman faith sydney airport 04
nicole kidman faith sydney airport 05
nicole kidman faith sydney airport 06

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 » Show All
truth truth @ 07/07/2011 at 4:52 pm

Don’t throw off your pals that you’ve decided to stick by for 6 years. Name one time you’ve ever told Cheyenne she’s mentally ill and needs help. Not once because of course why would someone named lynchher be bothered by death threats made on Nicole’s life from another skeptic!

As for boards we could go back to Mates and the Cherry Pickers if you really want the skeptics’ history all out in the open.

@UNeedHelp: Sue just plaster your face all over your posts. Everyone knows it’s you. You are pathetic. Your kids and husband don’t have a wife or mother worth a damn anymore. You think the lies are the truth. Seriously, get some help.

truth truth @ 07/07/2011 at 5:00 pm

@UNeedHelp: Death threats are illegal. Slander and libel are illegal when you knowingly do so with false information – Nicole is a pedophile.

This has been going on for 6 years. Moving to Nashville, using your kids to get closer to Keith, lying about a celebrity’s marriage and children are not illegal but it is reprehensible. Why should it take jail time to get you to stop?

UNeedHelp @ 07/07/2011 at 5:02 pm

@truth truth: I am sorry, but I don’t know who Cheyenne is, and I haven’t read anything in the news about death threats to Nicole. I’m sure Ansel was on that, right? I mean Gary Allan had a stalker and it made the news. I am sure death threats would for sure. I’ve only heard about Mates, but that was long before I came into the picture.

truth truth @ 07/07/2011 at 5:10 pm

LIAR.

Does that sound familiar?

You are a very sick, very ill woman. You’ll deny that today is Thursday if it suits your purposes. Get help, if not for you then your family that must be suffering.

UNeedHelp @ 07/07/2011 at 5:11 pm

@truth truth: I live in Nashville. House, townhouse or an apartment?

Oh brother. UNeedHelp should take her own advice and get some. Her alzheimer’s is showing.

UNeedHelp @ 07/07/2011 at 5:16 pm

@truth truth: Why would I be doing jail time? Ansel was notified about all the skeptics over two years ago as well as attempts made to bring down E. Well, Ansel hasn’t shown up at my front door, and as far as I know, E is still in operation with no lawsuits pending. Have you ever read the real nasty things Bieber’s fans say about Gomez? Get a back-bone or grow-up.

Again, is Cheyenne on one of these boards you keep speaking about because I don’t know the name.

truth truth @ 07/07/2011 at 5:19 pm

@UNeedHelp LIAR.

UNeedHelp @ 07/07/2011 at 5:22 pm

@truth truth: Why did you stop using the name Fuju on here? Let me play – LIAR!

truth truth @ 07/07/2011 at 5:24 pm

I’m not Fuju, but you definitely are a LIAR, LIAR!

UNeedHelp @ 07/07/2011 at 5:26 pm

@truth truth: You are so junior high.

Hmmm, me thinks old UNeedHelp just got caught in a lie. She knows that Ansel was notified about the skeptics 2 years ago and about the complaints to E. Both of those happened when the UrbanMythsRevealed blog came out. The complaints to E were about some nut who wanted to run Nicole over with a bus, aka, a death threat. Soooo, it would appear old UNeedHelp would know about the death thread if she knows about the complaints to E. And since she read the blog, she would have read about Cheyenne.

Oh UNeedHelp, you disappoint me so.

PS: I don’t read Bieber fans like you but I would guess those really nasty things come from teenies, not 45 year old women.

truth truth @ 07/07/2011 at 5:30 pm

We’re just posting the truth

Junior high looks like this

You should recognize it. I could have posted the butterfly t-shirts but really now, we know the Butterfly Brigade is a huge flop!

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

truth truth @ 07/07/2011 at 5:35 pm

@holly: It’s not hard to do the math. The skeptics all know each other. Nomorefan has been registered there since 2006. aka UNeedHelp. Cheyenne has been on E since at least 2006 and is known by everyone as the crazy drunk who posts death threats.

UNeedHelp is a pathological liar.

UNeedHelp @ 07/07/2011 at 5:37 pm

@holly: What skeptic doesn’t know about the Ansel threat? We too can send emails and PMs, and that was a fantastic laugh, and if contact to Ansel was made by the blogger, they looked like a complete loser. Almost three years and still waiting for Ansel to call.

truth truth, I can say I am still friends with all my original KU fans, who turned skeptic, can you?

truth truth @ 07/07/2011 at 5:38 pm

@UNeedHelp:

I know you’re not. Not all your friends turned skeptic either.

LIAR.

UNeedHelp @ 07/07/2011 at 5:49 pm

@truth truth: All my friends are skeptics. Are you repeating the 9th grade next year?

@UNeedHelp: Ansel doesn’t have to come knocking at your door to know about ya, looneytune. They take their security pretty seriously around these parts. No stone left unturned, you know, in case someone comes barreling in on a bus. So congratulations, Keith finally knows you.

truth truth @ 07/07/2011 at 5:53 pm

@UNeedHelp: All your friends NOW are skeptics. That’s all you have left. At least there’s that admission. So we are supposed to believe your only friends are skeptics but you don’t know who Cheynne – Oh So Leery – Red Jasper is? You lost a lot for your crusade, like your grasp of reality. Has it been worth it? Don’t think so.

You are a liar who can’t let go of some fantasy that was never on God’s green earth going to happen. Have a nice life stewing in your hate.

UNeedHelp @ 07/07/2011 at 5:54 pm

@truth truth: Poof! What happened? It really comes in handy to work with attorneys!

Wrong. Truth truth isn’t me. And wrong again. All your friends aren’t skeptics. You just haven’t figured out who’s been playing you for the fool you are yet. Bahaha.

UNeedHelp @ 07/07/2011 at 5:57 pm

@holly: Holly flunked 9th grade too. No **** the attorney doesn’t serve the papers. Keith knows who? He reads this stuff? Really? Hi Keith!

@UNeedHelp: You’ve been singing the lawyer tune for 5 years and sniffing too much paint. Get Mimosa to give you some free (meaning worthless) therapy. Oh that’s right, but you don’t know who she is! Bahaha!

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 » Show All