Taylor Lautner: 'Field of Dreams 2' for Funny or Die!

Taylor Lautner: 'Field of Dreams 2' for Funny or Die!

Check out Taylor Lautner‘s new video for Funny or Die, “Field of Dreams 2: NFL Lockout”!

The 19-year-old actor plays an Iowa corn farmer who hears voices and interprets them as a command to build a football field on his property.

The video features 24‘s Dennis Haysbert, Ray Liotta as Roger Goodell, NFL commissioner, and includes a special appearance from the original film at the very end!!

The video marks the biggest online production in Funny or Die’s history and was shot last week in Thousand Oaks, Calif.

Taylor Lautner: Field of Dreams 2

ABC

SQuuuuuuuueeeeeeee! LOL..Hilarious!

he kinda sucks in acting .the video is funny becous taylor is a joke

i found tht ver unfunny it felt more like a real preview for a football movie beside heraring voices in a fiels of corn. they could have added more laughs but it was interesting to say the least!

I watched the behind the scenes stuff on the funny or die website and that is actually pretty funny

mortimer's sister @ 07/06/2011 at 12:35 pm

Actually, Taylor could do comedy well. He’s kinda clueless. The scene with Kevin Costner at the end made me laugh out loud…”That means you throw it back to me.”

I think I’m in love with Taylor Lautner.

anonymous @ 07/06/2011 at 3:11 pm

That girl is better good looking than his actual one

very funny! haha

aquarius64 @ 07/06/2011 at 10:40 pm

@anonymous: She is pretty. Lily better watch her back. Taylor tends to hook up with co-stars, a fact she knows very well

To Aquarius64 ,yes it’s cool to see him do something else. He’s growing up that’s great
And yes the actress who plays his wife is more beautiful and she acts better too. I saw Abduction in Cannes i swear to God: Lily collins can’t act
Pretending to be Taylor Lautner’s girlfriend gave her more publicity than ever, even though she’s Phil collins daughter. I honestly knew her when i heard about her and taylor….She is “so lucky” to have roles since she met him! I have nothing against her but she annoyed me in Abduction really.

aquarius64 @ 07/07/2011 at 7:22 pm

@dore: Lautner’s production company co-produces Abduction, so I can see why he’s hustling to make this movie successful. As for Lify, personally I wouldn’t want to be seen as a woman who is sleeping with her boss. I think the pairing is a showmance; no intimate shots for a year. Lily’s not listed as a girlfriend in his Wikipedia entry; his exes Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift are. According to Wikipedia, he’s been single since December 2009.

Samantha S. @ 07/08/2011 at 1:03 am

Honestly the skit wasn’t that funny, I’m not dissing Taylor I know he wants to do something different and stretch his acting chops.

I agree with Dore and Aquarius64, the actress who plays his wife in the skit is very pretty .I wish they would’ve showcased more of their acting abilities by making the skit longer. : (

Once again I agree with Dore and Aquarius64,don’t get me wrong I have nothing against Lily; people know she’s Phil Collins daughter, and getting minor roles here and there. Though I do find it odd that now, she’s really getting looked at more just because, she’s dating Taylor. Some people may disagree but it’s pretty much the truth!

I think he doesn’t need to pretend being her boyfriend or whatever.
If his fans are really loyal to him they will go see his movie, just like robert’s fans did with water for elephants. Now i think that this showmance and publicity won’t do him good. Some people who used to follow him don’t want to see the movie anymore.

@dora,samanthas,aquarius64 You are all right….”Lautner’s production company co-produces Abduction” so he will be plugging this movie along with Lily. If anyone can get a chance in Films, that person will try their hardest due to the Millions that can be made in a blockbuster in a short time. Most have worked hard as an actor for YEARS. Lily is different. She is getting notice/jobs due to her relationship with him and has convenient “connections”.. I know Beverly Hills girls and she is THAT, very aristocratic. She has not worked up the ladder from the bottom.
By contrast, he is a young,hard worker, supports his family, and enthusiastic about his career being successful and developing in all directions. This business is fickle, and he is a veteran and knows this.

aquarius64 @ 07/09/2011 at 2:40 pm

@L: to dore & samantha s as well: Lautner will be at Comic Con to promote Abduction and Breaking Dawn. No word if Collins is going to be there. There’s no word he has visited her on her SW set, which raises the shomance question even more.