Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer: CVS Stop

Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer: CVS Stop

Anna Paquin and husband Stephen Moyer pick up a few items from their local CVS store on Tuesday (July 5) in Los Angeles.

The 41-year-old True Blood actor recently chatted about whether he and co-star Alexander Skarsgard have a friendly rivalry on set given the potential Sookie and Eric romance.

“I’m sure you’d love me to tell you that we loathe each other and we fight every day, but if you came to the set, you’d just see us having lunch, laughing, the three of us,” Stephen told the L.A. Times.

“I went up to him at the beginning of the season, and I just went, look, I want you to do your job to the absolute best of your ability, and I will not be around when you have to do that stuff. I don’t want you to feel like you’re looking over your shoulder and there’s me at the monitor going, get your hands off her!” he added “It’s absolutely not how we roll. Me and him are mates.”

anna paquin stephen moyer cvs 01
anna paquin stephen moyer cvs 02
anna paquin stephen moyer cvs 03
anna paquin stephen moyer cvs 04
anna paquin stephen moyer cvs 05

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Oh man… That’s a big bag of Cadbury’s creme eggs!

They’re a gorgeous couple. I Always love seeing them out and about together.

@Anna:
I wonder how they eat theirs. ;-)
They do make a cute, very healthy looking couple.

I love this couple. They are adorable and very much in love. It must be hard to have the paps in your face all the time though!

such a nice couple :) and love what they bought :D

Why doesn’t she just come out? Anyone who insists over and over on be labeled “bi” is gay.

Love them <3 my favourite couple in HW!

They both look great! They are a good looking couple! I love how Stephen is dressed up. But his facial expressions show that he is irritated or something. They both do not look happy to be photographed or something. I love Anna and Stephen as a couple in real life, but on the show I want Sookie to be with Eric, they are so sexy!

They are both really good looking people! they don’t look happy to be photographed, but I am happy to see their picture anyways.

I met Stephen Moyer at the premiere. Ughhhhhhhh! What a DISAPPOINTMENT! He looks so OLD. Really OLD! Oh, and he was very vain. I didn’t like his attitude.

@Larissa:
nice try, nobody believes you!

Christine @ 07/07/2011 at 5:21 pm

@boston61:

Everytime Anna is in a picture you say the same thing. Bi means you choose a person based on everything BUT their sex. She choose him based on all his qualities, and he happened to be a man not a woman. That is all it means.

they are very good looking!

EWWWWWWWWWWWW BEEHL IS SO FUGLY AND OLD AND WRINKLY AND GROSS!! YACK!!!

College Gal @ 07/08/2011 at 12:54 am

I really really badly want Anna to be with Alex … OOPS! I meant I want Sookie to be with Eric! ;)

Stephen Moyer as an actor is GREAT! But to be married to? I don’t think so! He looks so much older than Anna and she still looks like a young girl. I would never have married such an old looking man. He’s great on TB though.

is it just me or does Bill/Stephen have a beer gut in these pics????

UCLA #1 School @ 07/08/2011 at 1:12 am

But to be fair he looks a whole lot better than my dad who’s around his age!! Seriously, my dad who’s 45 (Stephen is 41) has an even flabbier gut, and is about 20 pounds heavier. For a middle aged man he’s not THAT BAD but I agree that I would never every marry someone that old even if I was Anna’s age (I’m 22 right now).

Aww I love Stephan Moyer so much!!

Jenn was at TB premiere @ 07/08/2011 at 1:31 am

I agree with #11 Larissa. I saw Anna and Stephen at the premiere of TB Season 4 at the Arclight Theater this past June. I DID NOT get to speak to them but I was able to see them from up close (just a few feet away). It was very crowded and there were a ton of people so I was freely able to stare at Anna and Stephen without looking obvious. He didn’t come across as rude but he’s lost a lot of his humbleness that he had when he first started TB. Judging from past interviews he’s done, I personally think he used to be more charming (but that’s just my opinion). Now he acts more like a typical Hollywood actor. Not rude but not exactly humble or kind either. And he looks SOOOOOO much older in real life. On the tv show he has like 10 layers of makeup caked on so the wrinkles are less obvious. The age difference between Anna & Stephen is more noticeable when you see them both in person without all the makeup he wears on the show. So if you think he looks old on TB add about another 8 years and that’s what he looks like in person. Anna looked gorgeous at the premiere. She’s the type who cleans up really well.

@ANNALISA: I thought so too, and then I watched a couple of interviews of him and he seems really funny and cool. I don’t think the relationships extremely superficial. I think they genuinely get along and enjoy each other, so he’s worth marrying, for sure. Plus he’s a good looking (kind of) old guy!

@NYC Dude: yes it’s a soft flabby gut you see in these pics. like other people have commented in the past, i too have seen how he tries to suck his gut in on True Blood. but it ain’t easy for a man in his 40s to be having a 6pack or 8pack. it ain’t as easy as a man in his 20s. there’s more fat tone than muscle tone in his body at this age. so he’s gotta work with what he’s got.

NICOLE VELASQUEZ @ 07/08/2011 at 1:56 am

I don’t think it’s just the age thing – it’s also life experience. SM has WAY MORE life experience (several long relationships with much older women than Anna and he has fathered 2 kids) while Anna has only had short-term relationships and never with older men. They’re mismatched in a lot of ways not just in age. I think what really connected them is that they’re both actors on the same TV show and they’re both foreigners who now live in L.A. Also those love scenes create a bond which is why you see so many co-stars become real life couples. But aside from their work, they have very little in common. I think it’s just a matter of time before Anna wakes up and realizes it. She’s going to want to date more and she’s going to want younger guys closer to her age especially as Stephen starts to age even more. She also might want to have kids with a man who’s having kids for the first time with her b/c that’s a special bond that new parents share.

@NICOLE VELASQUEZ:”She also might want to have kids with a man who’s having kids for the first time with her b/c that’s a special bond that new parents share.” ……………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Nicole, i don’t agree with your entire post but this is so very true. It’s just not the same thing to have a baby with a man who already has a kid (in Stephen’s case it’s MORE than one kid). It’s so much more special and unique when it’s the first baby for the both of you. I’m not a mom yet but I have several gal pals who have blended families and they all tell me the same thing you just said. So when I’m ready to settle down (I’m only 25) I’m going to make sure it’s with a man who very much wants kids but doesn’t have any yet. I’m not picky but this is one thing that I won’t change my mind about. It makes creating a marriage and starting a family so much smoother, easier, much more special, and creates a stronger bond between the parents.

TB Fangurl @ 07/08/2011 at 2:11 am

Beehl has been HORRIBLE in TB season 4 so far!! He’s ******** his employee who spies on the witches for him and next he’s going to screw Portia the snooty lawyer who was helping Sookie try to get her house back b4 Sookie realized it was Eric who bought it. Portia is also the sister of Andy the cop & I bet Andy won’t be pleased about her and Beeeehl. Beeeeehl is a traitor, a cheat, a liar, and a dirty disgusting manho of the worst kind. I hope Sookie and Eric fack like two bunny rabbits in heat in Season 4 and that Beeehl gets to hear and smell all of it!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All