Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Gabriel Aubry Gives Nahla a Lift!

Gabriel Aubry Gives Nahla a Lift!

Gabriel Aubry and his adorable 3-year-old daughter Nahla leave a local restaurant center on Friday (July 8) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old model had a sweet moment with his daughter as she held onto his arm to be lifted into the air!

Gabriel and his ex, Halle Berry, are currently in a custody battle over Nahla.

In case you missed it, check out Gabriel and Anne V in the just released ad campaign for True Religion’s Fall 2011 collection!

FYI: Gabriel is wearing an AllSaints Tonic S/s Crew tee. Nahla is using her favorite Skip*Hop Zoo Lunchies insulated lunch bag in the cute pink Mouse style!

15+ pictures inside of Gabriel Aubry and Nahla leaving a restaurant…

gabriel aubry gives nahla a lift 01
gabriel aubry gives nahla a lift 14
gabriel aubry gives nahla a lift 15
gabriel aubry gives nahla a lift 16
gabriel aubry gives nahla a lift 17

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

This is the cutest thing i’ve ever seen!

John Hopkirk @ 07/08/2011 at 6:52 pm

He resents his daughter because she is black. I’d be the same too. Black and white just doesn’t mix I’m afraid.

She is soooooooooo adorable.

Gorgeous and GOOD dad. They’re obviously very close. Halle is a b*tch for trying to seperate tham.

khsalksjd @ 07/08/2011 at 6:58 pm

I don’t understand why Halle wants Nahla to be considered “black” and not “white” when Halle is half, which would make Nahla only a quarter. So she’s more white than black, I don’t understand?

@John Hopkirk: Shut up. Gabriel loves his daughter. Just because you’re a racist, doesn’t mean he is.

I don’t know them personally, I’m not there but after seeing so many pictures of Nahla being always so happy and relaxed when she’s with her father, I just can’t imagine he might be such a bad parent that Halle has to protect her from him (as she says) and fight with him in the court. Judging from pictures – this child clearly loves every minute spent with her dad, so why ruin that?

So cute!!

Halle’s such a liar saying Nahla was scared of her dad.

khsalksjd @ 07/08/2011 at 7:02 pm

Oh and I love the way Nahla looks, darker skin with light brown/ dark blonde hair. She’s seriously the cutest “celebrity baby”, and seems to be really happy!

so pretty @ 07/08/2011 at 7:07 pm

she’s so pretty… She will be a knockout when she gets older.

I do not understand Halle. All the bad fathers in the world and Halle wants to take away this little girl from her loving father because he gave her pizza when she was in his care.Any normal parent would’nt even think twice about somthing so stupid.Halle should count herself lucky that her daughter has a father that completly adores her.I never did think much of Halle but now i will go out of my way to make sure i never watch anything or buy anything associated with her.Halle is the terrible parent not Gabriel, as Halle is trying to tear this little girls life apart because of her own vindictiveness.

Appearances can be deceiving but Gabriel looks like a great dad; Nahla clearly is having a blast. I like Halle but wish she would sort her drama out so they can both raise their daughter happily.

Never liked hit and run Halle. I think she is the one with severe emotional problems. I am not surprised she turned on Gabriel and now wants to shut him out of his daughter’s life.

@John Hopkirk: You sound miserable.
Black and White have been mixing for ages, I bet if you look into your little history you’ll find some black ancestry.
Especially if you’re White American, and if you’re from the south i can guarantee you have black ancestry!
In any case, Nahla is gorgeous and her dad clearly loves her a lot!

Nahla looks just like her daddy!
Same skin color, facial features and hair color with a hint of halle in there (curly hair and smile looks like she took from Halle!).
She is a beautiful child and her dad isn’t too bad either!

Gabriel is so hot! they look adorable! halle is a phoney!

No one said Mr. Aubry did not love his daughter or that he was kept from seeing his child. These are snap shots of “ONE” moment in time that don’t automatically equate to man without flaws who would never violate a court ordered custody agreement or have some character issues. Only his child’s mother and people who
who have had close relationships with Aubry would possibly know his true personality and character. Supposedly, Mr. Aubry comes from a broken home and has lived in foster homes his formative years so most likely this would mean he would have some emotional issues and baggage like most people do. He is being put on a pedestal just for being a father.The animosity toward his child’s mother is out of ignorance, jealousy and hatred because people know nothing about Mr Aubry other then he is white, a model and from Canada.

JENNIFER GARNER @ 07/08/2011 at 8:01 pm

#2, #12 SAME TROLL WHO CONSISTENTLY MAKES THE SAME INANE COMMENTS ABOUT HALLE AND HER DAUGHTER. SHE’S ANGRY THAT MY HUSBAND DIDN’T WANT PUERTORICAN LOOKING KIDS SO HE DUMPED JLO.

Lyra Nommo @ 07/08/2011 at 8:24 pm

I love Nahla’s exotic looks. If only I could die and be reincarnated as her. She’s gonna be stunning.

She is a beautiful little girl, Looks exactly like her father. and she looks so happy when shes with him

Jennifer2 @ 07/08/2011 at 8:36 pm

He looks like a truly loving, caring, sweet father, that is all that matter, and he is so handsome, and she is gorgeous. God Bless them always.

Indeed, Jared! It’s the sweetest moments of a father and daughter. Reminds me of moments my dad used to do to me when i was Nahla’s age. (teary). I love Nahla’s “lift-off”. Her features are changing. She’s going to be a stunner as she gets older. Gabriel is one hot dad! Halle better not scream and yell at Gabriel accusing him of child abuse. She might say lifting Nahla like that can snap her arms out… blah blah blah! I use to like Halle now i can’t stand her.

@Bran:

Gabriel didn’t come from a bad home. He’s close with his 5 or more siblings. He wasn’t thrown into foster homes. He’s more stable than Halle. Halle comes from a broken home not to mention abusive at that. Her father was abusive to her mother and more likely abusive to Halle and her sister no doubt.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All