Rumer Willis Rocks High Waisted Shorts

Rumer Willis Rocks High Waisted Shorts

Rumer Willis rocks a pair of high waisted short shorts on Wednesday (July 6) as she visits a convenience store in Los Angeles.

The 22-year-old actress caught the attention of the cashier, who was checking her out as she left the store – ha!

Rumer recently finished work on The Ganzfeld Project, which tells the story of five college psychology students who take part in an ESP experiment that changes their lives forever. Billy Zane also stars in the project.

10+ pictures inside of Rumer Willis wearing high waisted short shorts…

rumer willis high waisted shorts 01
rumer willis high waisted shorts 02
rumer willis high waisted shorts 03
rumer willis high waisted shorts 04
rumer willis high waisted shorts 05
rumer willis high waisted shorts 06
rumer willis high waisted shorts 07
rumer willis high waisted shorts 08
rumer willis high waisted shorts 09
rumer willis high waisted shorts 10

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She freaks me out.

Honestly, they could have saved a lot of money on all that make up for Patrick Swayze in the movie “to wong foo thanks for everything julie newmar” and just hired Rumer.

She really has her dads face.

I’m sorry. That looks hideous.

I want to say something nice but she really makes it hard to do so

I don’t really understand why her button is undone till we can actually see her boob and bra. That is not a good look at all. Ew man

rude, shallow people @ 07/08/2011 at 7:46 pm

She’s actually a really nice girl with talent.

Leave her alone….

my eyes!! @ 07/08/2011 at 7:48 pm

she’s so damn ugly

my eyes!! @ 07/08/2011 at 7:50 pm

dressed like an ugly p orn actress

Did she not look in the mirror before she walked out of the house dressed like that? So not flattering….

Talent? NO… More like famous mom & dad. Also, we live in society that is so mean and cruel & people are going to judge her, especially if she wants to famous. So if she doesn’t want people calling her names, I would recommend another profession.

She’s hot. I’d jump into bed with her in a heartbeat. She has an awesome body. She should do Playboy.

That is cheap $10 hooker attire.

I think she’s hot. Great boobs. Great ass. Great legs. I would love to see her in Playboy.

longchamp @ 07/08/2011 at 8:16 pm

wow.

oh no she doesn’t rock anything here

wow.

The comments here that says she’s sexy or hot has gotta be Bruce or Demi.

@Cooper: Exactly! Let’s face it, she got a chance at acting gigs thanks to Mommie and Daddy. I’ve seen her act and she is nothing special. If you want to make it as an actress in Hollywood, you either have to have a pretty face and if you don’t, then you should have a huge amount of talent to overcome the fact that you’re not a looker. She has neither.

her mom is VERY HOT

Lena, good comment. Actresses today are all 25 eye candy with no talent. They are just thrown into films to make male actors look good. Sorry for Rumer, but she is really unattractive.

eek, all kinds of wrong here….but I will refrain, simply because I know she reads these comments..

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa @ 07/08/2011 at 9:20 pm

This is an example of what is wrong with a lot of our younger girls today…she dresses so trampy like the prostitutes from the late 60s and early 70s that it is difficult to acknowledge her class, brains, or sophistication…

Emma Roberts Nepotism Card @ 07/08/2011 at 9:32 pm

How the hell did she bag Micah Alberti, he should have gone running back to Amanda Seyfried.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All