Angelina Jolie Departs Malta with Her Family

Angelina Jolie Departs Malta with Her Family

Angelina Jolie steps out of the van and into a private plane on Saturday (July 9) in Luqa, Malta.

The 36-year-old actress was joined by the entire family to depart the city on the plane.

Earlier in the week, Angelina took the kids bowling and carried Knox and Vivienne in her arms as they left the alley.

Angelina recently topped the list of highest paid actresses along with Sarah Jessica Parker. The ladies tied for the top spot, both raking in an estimated $30 million in the last year!

angelina jolie departs malta with the family 01
angelina jolie departs malta with the family 02
angelina jolie departs malta with the family 03
angelina jolie departs malta with the family 04
angelina jolie departs malta with the family 05

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 725 » Show All

Can’t stand that overrated and overexposed talentless sl@ut.

ANUSTON.HOMEWRECKER @ 07/09/2011 at 10:09 am

Godbless you Angie and Brad!!!!

@Brad: Hey bigtime CUCKOO, why are you always here then? Or are you talking about the EX and venting here? Don’t need your answer.

ANUSTON.HOMEWRECKER @ 07/09/2011 at 10:11 am

I see the troll is first yet again…Angie owns your a$$!! On a more superficial note, Angie looks gorgeous as usual!!!!

oldwrinkle @ 07/09/2011 at 10:13 am

overrated fish face.

Off to their next exciting adventure and location. God bless Brad, Angie and their children.
Still wish they’d adopt me, lol :)

LOVE this woman, one of a kind. Such an inspiration to me. What an amazing family, the world can certainly learn a lesson from this bunch…

jen the hag @ 07/09/2011 at 10:22 am

Ok Hag you can’t stand Angelina Jolie but you are the first to post on her thread.. what’s that… if you can’t stand her the right thing to do is to not give her thread and ignore everything about her but since you UGLY HAGS are so obsess with the GORGEOUS and TALENTED ACTRESS ANGELINA JOLIE .. you can’t help yourself but give her your precious attention and hits that;s why she’s the HIGHEST PAID AND MEGASTAR who is known all over the world.. now FUGLY HAG go scream in the ocean .. oh and please give your OLD GRANNY IDOL a hit by going into her thread and not waiting for every Angelina Jolie thread here in JJ .. braindead HAG!!!

She is an anorexic fish face. And the kids she had with Brad are the ugliest kids in Hollywood.

Where is Brad? ahahahhaha

I love Angie

jen the hag @ 07/09/2011 at 10:26 am

Cindi @ 07/09/2011 at 10:22 am

yeah right since your idea of beauty is Jennifer ANUSton that’s why you don’t know what is beautiful and what is UGLY bwahahahhahh!!!

I think they (HAGNATION is pissed Brad and Angie are quite together and heading for another adventure.

I guess they are on their way to Scotland or maybe a quick trip somewhere before Brad starts to film. Either way so glad the sight of her and her family brings JOY to the fans..and Misery to the Haters.

Life works out perfect sometimes.. LMAO… hahaahahaha

@mariapula:
Brad is walking up the ladder..hahahhah.. Silly Rabbit.
YOU fools will never ever learn.

jen the hag @ 07/09/2011 at 10:33 am

MANISTON got already a man she trapped and stole who look like Charles MANSON why can’t her fans leave ANGELINA JOLIE alone?? oh yeah just because there idol is fast fading into oblivion …the roles that’s coming her way are either a mother or a granny bwahahhahahah!!!

While directors and producers are lining up to ger Angelina in their… next movies that’s the power of Angelina Jolie!!

@mariapula:

So Brad is not a part of the family.. really

the reason Angie’s name is in the header is because there is only a clear picture of her. If you look you can see Brad’s blond head walking up the ladder.

YOU fools do this all the time. YOU did it when Angie and the family left Missouri from visiting Brad’s family after Christmas.. there were not shots of Brad/Pax so you nuts started screaming Brad was not there That Angie had taken the kids and Brad was left or whatever. Angie and the kids are in Malta because of Brad. they came together and left together..

You better come up with something else. Even if Brad was not on the plane do you really think they are not together.

you fools never stop amazing me at you stupidity. But keep it up. It is always good for a chuckle..

YOU should go and find more straws to pull..

The family’s leaving Malta, that means new location, and new pics to come. Love it!!

hard to believe jen was married to gorgeous brad now dating skinky ****** looking guy. sigh poor jen

dark angel @ 07/09/2011 at 10:52 am

Hi busted!
You have your hands full fending off the trolls. To think a troll is the very first who posted. They really can’t stay away. They are SO OWNED!

so all the hos don’t like a real fan talking? Great! you really are horrible here. It only takes to be in the other side to actually see how blind and real loon and stupid you all are.
This will put me to be done with Brad and Angie. And you will see that because I won’t be here again. But you idoits like I saw in the other site don’t post and make it look like it is me by not putting a wrong spelling and not so perfect grammer just like I just saw in other sites because I won’t be checking that either.
Thx for all of you hos who live for the dollar posting here for making it either because Brad and Angie actually took my time and I am free from that from now on. Don’t worry I am a woman in my words.

@yaya:

Honey you really are putting too much importance on yourself. YOU sound like that Sara chick from one of the megas.. that long good bye that never really came.

Why do you think you are so important to the JP fan base that your support or lack of will send us all in a tizzy. Or that anyone cares that much to steal your name and post on other sites. GOSH you really think highly of yourself

YOU will be back.. lurking or posting under another name. People that don’t like a site or the posters don’t feel the need to make a grand statement when they leave. They just leave and that’s it. YOU have announced your departure several times and yet we see you back. We are not fools. We know that many of the haters are just changing names.. one fool leaves with one name and POP a new thread same fool under a new name.

It is really funny because they like you are so ignorant to not know that we know..

So good bye yaya (shame you are dropping it because it is perfect for you)

and hello ___________ (insert new name in the blank)

it never changes..

Angie have said many time she love arriving in new location,, and difference hotel ,she said it fun also for the kids I’m sure enjoy JP family.

@dark angel:

I actually have to go.. but it is so funny the lengths they go to.. heck I wish i was getting paid to post. but I love Brad/Angie.. and I have an actual career that does me well and I don’t need an extra job on the side.

which is good in this economy..

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 725 » Show All