Gerard Butler: Shirtless Boat Ride in Ischia!

Gerard Butler: Shirtless Boat Ride in Ischia!

Gerard Butler goes shirtless while spending time on a boat with a mystery girl on Saturday (July 9) off the coast of the island Ischia in Naples, Italy.

The 41-year-old actor spent time with Pascal Vicedomini, founder of the Ischia Film Festival, earlier in the day. Gerard is in town to receive the Actor of the Year Award at the festival.

The 2011 Ischia Film Festival kicks off on Sunday (July 10) and will last one week. Among the events at the festival will be a premiere of Nicole Kidman‘s film Trespass.

gerard butler shirtless boat ride in ischia 01

• Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All
oldbutnotdead @ 07/09/2011 at 9:43 pm

@cubedweller: I knew there was some reason I never watched that series or saw the movies!

Grotesque dialogue and grotesque acting! Cancel my order for rice pudding please…

@Maggie P.U.:
LOL! No, you’re not the only one! :)

Are people posting here or on the other thread? The one with Leo?

oldbutnotdead @ 07/09/2011 at 9:57 pm

@niknoks: darn it! I just got a new swim suit, took it out to take a look at it, and the cute little dots on it now all look like sp….rm…

Old ladies look bad enough in swim suits, now you have gone and made it worse!…..: )

@oldbutnotdead:

That is your subconscious…. you have a secret filthy mind buried somewhere… ;-)

@Sammie:

I think that is more of a Leo thread than a GB one….

@niknoks:
From the article: “The actor, who was raised in Paisley, Renfrewshire, has a history of dating his leading women.”
Well, that’s not true. And GB known for his partying? Yeah, right…

lovemesomegerry @ 07/09/2011 at 10:36 pm

I am so sad Gerry started smoking again. Not good for you, plus really ages you. He doesn’t look healthy lately.

That’s a woman? Seriously, it looks so much like a dude. Checking for a Adam’s Apple in these pics. This isn’t the first time, he’s been photographed with a manly-looking woman. I’m starting to think that may be his preference. Hope not. Couldn’t handle it. (Wow, I think that’s the first negative thing I’ve ever said about G.)

She’s wearing my kitchen wallpaper, I kid you not.

‘…And then I f/cked her… senseless.’
‘F/ck you…F/ck you…’
‘…It’s like a big f/cking Dirty Sanchez.’
‘…f/cking Chippendale.’
‘I f/cked her.’

He is such a vulgar man.

Sorry, forgot to say that my post was a reply to #84.

Only Three @ 07/09/2011 at 11:06 pm

@curious cat:
She must be with Gerry. If you look closely you can see that it’s not a large boat. There’s probably only the three of them there; Gerry, the woman and the guy behind them driving the boat.

Only Three @ 07/09/2011 at 11:14 pm

@Sammie:
Wow, tacky bracelets. One on each arm no less! And those star earrings and rings: http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2559121/gerard-butler-shirtless-boat-ride-in-ischia-05/fullsize/
*roll eyes*

justsayin'too @ 07/09/2011 at 11:21 pm

Ok I got a lot of flack for saying he was looking scrawny and unhealthy, but the article above proves I’m not the only one that sees it. Since the Barbados pictures seemed to shock him into getting in shape maybe the articles and pictures will shock him back to his senses and he will stop smoking and gain some muscle! ( a shave and hair trim wouldn’t hurt- but just my opinion) He is such a handsome man when he is buff and clean cut looking.

@Only Three:
Yup, I noticed that right away :)

OK. I’ll just come right out and admit it from the gitgo. I have become obsessed with Gerry. Old photos, new photos, videos, old movies, hopes for the new ones etc. etc. For me, he is the most handsome man I have ever seen. And it’s not just the usual gaga over his eyes, hair, lips, body, personality – of course, they all make up the man. I also think he has the most beautiful hands I’ve ever seen on a man. Down right sensual. Please tell me I’m not the only fan who has a thing for his hands! Watching Titanic the other night, I was moved when Rose said something to Jack in the old car like “Put your hands on me Jack.” Right then, I thought, “Put your hands on me Gerry.” What a dream.

Someone mentioned that G might be completely gray. I think this picture is proof of that (circa 2005)

oldbutnotdead @ 07/10/2011 at 12:36 am

@niknoks:

……. :)

oldbutnotdead @ 07/10/2011 at 12:40 am

@legends:

Her arms are very slim, more like a woman’s and she probably is just one of those women who look better in person. Not everyone photographs well. I do not think she is with G, just talking to him, she just wants to be photographed with eye candy.

He does not look interested in her.

oldbutnotdead @ 07/10/2011 at 12:43 am

@obsessed: LOL! His hands are a popular body part and do get comments; I have seen that on other sites, and in other languages. They have gotten larger, due to weight lifting, etc, I think.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All