Gerard Butler: Shirtless Boat Ride in Ischia!

Gerard Butler: Shirtless Boat Ride in Ischia!

Gerard Butler goes shirtless while spending time on a boat with a mystery girl on Saturday (July 9) off the coast of the island Ischia in Naples, Italy.

The 41-year-old actor spent time with Pascal Vicedomini, founder of the Ischia Film Festival, earlier in the day. Gerard is in town to receive the Actor of the Year Award at the festival.

The 2011 Ischia Film Festival kicks off on Sunday (July 10) and will last one week. Among the events at the festival will be a premiere of Nicole Kidman‘s film Trespass.

gerard butler shirtless boat ride in ischia 01
gerard butler shirtless boat ride in ischia 02
gerard butler shirtless boat ride in ischia 03
gerard butler shirtless boat ride in ischia 04
gerard butler shirtless boat ride in ischia 05
gerard butler shirtless boat ride in ischia 06

Credit: Gigi Iorio; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Gerard Butler, Shirtless

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All
oldbutnotdead @ 07/10/2011 at 12:44 am

@Anna K.: No clue what this is about….

Those glasses are Dame Edna, but they are also every woman drawn on “The Far Side”. Remember that comic? LOL

oldbutnotdead @ 07/10/2011 at 12:45 am

@Who Dat: I bet it would look great long, if he kept it gray!

@obsessed:
But he has sausage fingers!

Welcome, obsessed. Maybe we are all a bit obsessed or we wouldn’t be posting here? Could explain the couple of thumbs down, They don’t want to admit why they are here. I like his hands, too. Not the end all, and be all, but part of the package.

I never comment about the women who sit near him but this one so looks like a man in drag….between the face and the big hands…I don’t know….and “actor of the year award”..?????…he hasn’t had a movie come out all year….but this is an Italian award so maybe one of his movies over there was out this year….

oldbutnotdead @ 07/10/2011 at 12:59 am

@Hmm….: Many women love them. I was just on another site, and they referenced his “big paws”, very lovingly….LOL.

I hate small, smooth skinned hands on a man, so nasty…men’s hands should always look like they could use a hammer and build something with them.

I am so glad others are saying the woman in the boat looks like a man. That was my first reaction, but I didn’t want to be rude. Gerry looks good as always, wish he was not so slim. Miss his big broad shoulders, they have disappeared.

@Who Dat?:
I miss his shoulders too! And his sexy thighs. They are gone as well. :(
And yes, lady looks like a dude, that’s for sure. I hope there wasn’t any ‘oh mama’ going on between her and Gerry that night, LOL.

When will Gerry ever stop hiring beard as mistery girl? It will be a waste of time.

♥ He’s ok

@CJ: Hi love, good that you had the need to comment about the woman because it’s a chance for me to say hello. how are you these days?

OMG, I remember the last time he was at the Ischia Film Festival. A woman who was there, some Italian journalist, said that GB was acting like a dog in heat LOL.

postwatcher @ 07/10/2011 at 1:20 am

He looks like an old man….body totally emaciated. Trying hard to look like a 20 something…ha ha ha jokes on him.

@Natalie:
I wonder how different he will act this time around at Ischia. The last time he was there was before 300 came out, a few months before he even began filming 300. Now he is a real movie star.

Something’s not right with Gerry. I think he’s ill. There just seems to be something wrong.

Alexandra @ 07/10/2011 at 1:47 am

Gerard Butler is not a real movie star!! He is a gossip boy.

partycrasher @ 07/10/2011 at 1:51 am

Hey I love the cherry bathing suit with rhinestones while swigging Orangina, it screams “fu/ck me” in Italian

there is more than one way to rock the boat on board the Gerry Ferry!

What happened to his hair?
He looks like my grandma…. or Margaret Thatcher!!!

@she…I’m doing ok…hope your doing good also…

partycrasher @ 07/10/2011 at 2:01 am

hey newbiegirls maybe we should talk about the flavor of his gerry juice to get the thumbs going up,
or maybe we could rip on Gerry’s mystery girl

guess thats ok on JJ………..LMF/UCKINGAO at his fans

Boy, he owed someone a BIG favor to get fixed up with a woman whose nose is bigger than his. Perhaps she’s related (unmarried sister) to someone in the festival hierarchy?

@CJ: Doing O.K? That’s all? You deserve much more from the world. Hugs from me ♥♥♥

“Gerard Butler goes shirtless while spending time on a boat with a mystery girl”…. Mystery girl?!… more like mystery granny to me!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All