Gerard Butler: Shirtless Boat Ride in Ischia!

Gerard Butler: Shirtless Boat Ride in Ischia!

Gerard Butler goes shirtless while spending time on a boat with a mystery girl on Saturday (July 9) off the coast of the island Ischia in Naples, Italy.

The 41-year-old actor spent time with Pascal Vicedomini, founder of the Ischia Film Festival, earlier in the day. Gerard is in town to receive the Actor of the Year Award at the festival.

The 2011 Ischia Film Festival kicks off on Sunday (July 10) and will last one week. Among the events at the festival will be a premiere of Nicole Kidman‘s film Trespass.

gerard butler shirtless boat ride in ischia 01
gerard butler shirtless boat ride in ischia 02
gerard butler shirtless boat ride in ischia 03
gerard butler shirtless boat ride in ischia 04
gerard butler shirtless boat ride in ischia 05
gerard butler shirtless boat ride in ischia 06

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All

Blah blah you sad women.
He is greaaaat in bed that’s all that matters.
;)

….but none of you will ever know.
haha

that woman he is with is like his mom, please, gerard dates women who have some cache
attractive only apply. and not ones with guts like the she-beach beast from malibu.

I thought it was Bradley Cooper hahaha

angelsrcock @ 07/10/2011 at 7:02 am

@Manny:

LOL!! He could very well be envious, but my god he looks good in that pic.

hellotheregb @ 07/10/2011 at 10:33 am

@MEGAN: Tru’ dat!

by the way what happened to Georgia? we should be hearing from her or is that her with the classy glasses and beach jewelery?

megan probably is Georgia

hellotheregb @ 07/10/2011 at 11:34 am

ur right!

those glasses look they may be the ones Gerard wore in that skit where he wears the white suit, may he lent them to her

@Who Dat?:

I reckon she is, Georgia* can’t come back because she exposed herself as a fraud when there was some false information about GB being in South Africa when in fact he hadn’t left Malibu.

oldbutnotdead @ 07/10/2011 at 1:28 pm

Fascinating! over one hundred posts of nearly total snark! By everyone! Even posters I like.

I understand it is a gossip board, so I gather “gossip” always translate into slamming someone unknown, as well as a person just sitting and staring out to sea?

After a while, it becomes boring. Feeling self-righteous I suppose, it is Sunday here….see you later. Maybe there will be a change of subject.

oldbutnotdead @ 07/10/2011 at 1:46 pm

I lied…again… I am back with a vid just for fans. G and the paps, by Engchickie.

@oldbutnotdead:

Have to agree, poor woman sitting within a few metres of GB and she is being completely eviscerated. I admit I commented on her ‘funny’ glasses but that’s it.

I get particularly annoyed with people who make their b!tchy comments under a different name because they’re are too much of a coward to do it under the name that everyone on here knows them by. I have made somewhat snarky comment on here, I admit, I don’t think anyone is completely innocent of that, but I least when I do it, I don’t use a different name, I have the guts to use the one everyone knows me by.

Also, the people who start their insults with “I don’t mean to be rude but….” as if that somehow makes their comments more palatable. If you don’t want to be rude and you know your comment is, then why make it? No different to people who start their comments with “I don’t mean to be rac!st but…. ” or “I don’t mean to be homophob!c but….”, you know they’re about to say something rac!st or homophob!c.

oldbutnotdead @ 07/10/2011 at 2:10 pm

@niknoks: We actually have a new thread as well! Another shot from Zimbio shows a huge wedding ring on her left hand, and on the new thread, it states he was on the boat with Pascal, the director of the festival, so I am guessing that she is his wife.

NEW Thread! Yay…try to play nice all….

so gullible @ 07/10/2011 at 2:14 pm

interesting the DiCaprio thread shows the posters attracted to his threads are not too different than here, LOL, calling Leo’s mom a butterface, gee I don’t think the GB lot has stooped that low yet.

He looks like bradley cooper with his long hair, however Bradley is better looking

@kirsty: Entitled to your opinion, of course, but Butler is much more gorgeous to me. Nothing wrong with Cooper, but no Butler, darlin….

justsayin'too @ 07/10/2011 at 3:44 pm

who dat and old but not dead- That picture from 05 showed a healthy looking GB. I like seeing him like that, I think it is his best look except with hair just a little bit longer. Salt and Pepper or totally gray wouldn’t matter as long as he looks rested and like he feels good. I am beginning to wonder if he is having some health issues myself.
It seems on every other celebrity site, they trash the women too. Clooney’s woman was always being called tranny, cokewh0re, etc… No sense in all the “mystery” because it doesn’t matter, the internet boards will always contain snarky comments. If I were one of the women involved with a famous guy I would just ignore it because I would want to spend time with the person I cared about not read a silly board. Got that Georgia!

I hope he wears sunscreen, would hate to see him get skin cancer and people should just leave him alone so he can enjoy a vacation.

@oh no!:
Whomever he is with is his business, I wish people would leave him alone so he can enjoy his vacation. I hope he has a good sunscreen on, would hate to see him get skin cancer.

I hope he can enjoy his vacation, without too much photographer interference and please my he wear sunscreen, to help prevent skin cancer.

Grapevine @ 07/10/2011 at 9:02 pm

@hellotheregb/@who dat/@niknoks@justsayin’too
That wasn’t the real Georgia* poster last weekend.Just some silly folk having a laugh at her expense.She has never spoken about GB in that way and has always said that she wouldn’t disclose any details.So I don’t think she talk like that about s/ex and what not.JMO.

RuthVaillette @ 07/10/2011 at 11:27 pm

-Trying to figure it out- Me too. That is one wierd looking rubber-faced female. But probably a host-ess. Not his…I hope. But he looks good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All