Leonardo DiCaprio & Gerard Butler: Dinner in Italy!

Leonardo DiCaprio & Gerard Butler: Dinner in Italy!

Leonardo DiCaprio enjoys a meal outside with Gerard Butler and others on Saturday (July 9) in Capri, Italy.

Leo, 36, also brought along his mom, Irmelin, for his relaxing vacation, where they all spent their evening eating and chatting with pals.

Gerard, 41, who has been vacationing in Italy as well, went shirtless on a boat ride earlier in the day!

It was recently reported that Leo may star opposite Beyonce in the remake of A Star is Born!

Last month, Leo was one of several celebrities that took part in a campaign to save California’s shark population. Others involved in the cause included Alexander Skarsgard, Ke$ha, Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, and more!

leonardo dicaprio vacation mom 01
leonardo dicaprio vacation mom 02
leonardo dicaprio vacation mom 03
leonardo dicaprio vacation mom 04
leonardo dicaprio vacation mom 05

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 820 » Show All

That showmance of Leo & Blake is absolutely, clearly & totally a “Jake Gyllenhall & Taylor Swift Redux” Shame for Blake coz she gained nothing here; GL tanks deeper & deeper & deeper everyday…

@97 – Blake is the tallest girl he’s dated so far,
LOL do read some infos & absorb them in your brain.
Its Giselle… who stands 5’11″. Blake is just around 5’8′- 5’9″
But most likely that its Blake who stands out w/ the “most” surgeries & PR hustlings that Leo had ever try to get associated w/.

I don't care @ 07/11/2011 at 3:06 am

@hunker:

I don’t look at their stats, cos I really don’t care about any of these women. Blake looks pretty tall to me, and that’s why I said that. But I really don’t care who is/was his tallest girlfriend. Petite, feminine looking girls will always be cuter to me than tall, manly looking women.

Horses For Courses @ 07/11/2011 at 8:07 am

Ummm…… Just want to squash a few stereotypes here. Feel I need to stick up for myself (and other tall women outthere). Not all of us are manly, and just cause I work with horses doesn’t mean I look like one!!

Barefoot, I’m 6ft tall (was 5’10″ by the time I was 12),

Nor am I stupid- I have a university degree- and also made the Dean’s honours List for my thesis on lower leg injuries in young horses. For the record my natural hair is dark blonde/lightbrown (depends who you ask) nor am I a size 0.

No freaky geneology here either. Born and raised Australian, with English grandparents who have viking ancestry (Gdftr- who was 6’4″) and spanish ancestry (Gdmthr).

JUST SAYING- some of the haterism on here is getting very specific and nasty- we aren’t all the same. For the record I don’t like the GF’s mentioned- but then nor do I conduct myself like a *****- wearing next to nothing and hanging off of men!

cant dance @ 07/11/2011 at 8:20 am

@Leo loves the ladies!!: I’m sorry but Leo looks like an idiot in those pictures and he doesnt look like a good dancer at all…but glad to see him dancing with the ladies!!

Horses For Courses @ 07/11/2011 at 8:24 am

Don’t know if this has been posted but its too Funnyhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2013429/Ladies-man-Leo-DiCaprio-takes-tango-actor-leads-number-beauties-the-dancefloor.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

@Horses for courses
BTW on that article they said that on the third picture Leo is dancing with his “next partner”… we cant see her face but for people who don’t know that woman is his mother…!!

I think he looks funny and cute on those dancing pictures. Yes, the third `partner` is definitely his mother. How sweet that he took his mom for a dance! Boy, he wasn`t bored at that wedding. All the women he danced with were young and pretty! Clearly he had fun!
@107: I really don`t see why he looks like an idiot. He is having fun and these are paparazzi photos. Maybe he can`t dance tango but that doesn`t make him look like an idiot.
It was good to see these photos and to see him having fun with all those pretty girls…
@109: Take it easy! Sometimes comments show up a couple of minutes later. Why so nasty about it?

LOL, at the dancing pictures. Seriously LOL! I like seeing this goofy side of him. I’m glad to see that he had fun. I think he was a little drunk too, lol.

@just jared @ 07/11/2011 at 11:15 am

JARED!!!! stop with the gerard butler pics and post the picsof leo DANCING at the wedding reception THERE HILARIOUS!!!! :D

@just jared @ 07/11/2011 at 11:15 am

hahaahah those pic are HILARIOUS wasnt there a tweet saying he was “absolutly hammerd” in downtown capri…i believe it now LOL

Irmelin is not a natural blonde. He looks exactly like her. Mother and Son look soo cute. Good to see Leo with his MOM, hadn’t seen her in a long long time.

OH GOD this photos made my day, is so nice to see him been so cool, he is having fun, and so we!

a future teller @ 07/11/2011 at 12:25 pm

@raven: dear, the future teller said that his mom will love her so much and leo never was/ is in love any girl before! leo and his soul mate will fall in love each other at the first sight! her sm is really brunnethe_her real hair color and her diyning color both r brunet! and about trouble:they will have some jealousy becuase they will afraid about other girls/men around esp leo will be so jealous about her esp becuase of a tall young man who is so famous that always around his sm and def.wants her while he knows she is with leo and is in love leo! leo will put away his playboy tread completly because of her!
this is whatever i can say ! just i hope it comes to true so so soon. about agus i dont have any idea just i hope leo will marry with his real soul mate and dumb all of these hungary women ! well whenever i look at his face with the girls i cant see any love ! he has that naughty sight in the playboy eyes for bl that he had with others even with the model anna a few weeks ago exacly the same laugh the same look the same staring i cant see anything more just when he was with gis i felt a little bit love attention a few times! i belive some body like leo will marry just when he be in real love or when he feel he is so so so alone and just wants a baby but without any love he will divorce!this is my oponion!

@a future teller: Let me guess it is blake lively because she is in love with his mother and she is brunette according to haters. lol. You write basically your ideal what you fantasize him to be with brunette and tall. Girl, you sound like six grader try next time harder fool. lol
Oh i forgot what about Kate Winslet, i heard she is also in the run to be his SM according to haters. lol. All you Titanic freaks need to get over your fantasy and get real. Fools.

Tall is beautiful too :) @ 07/11/2011 at 1:37 pm

@delpie:

talk about the pot calling the kettle black, you are the one that sounds like the 6th grader around here sweetheart. Please don’t fool yourself into thinking you sound like an intelligent person, because you clearly DON’T!!

@Horses For Courses:

and I apologize to you and all the other tall ladies on here. That person really upset me with her ignorant remarks about shorter women. My comments were really directed at her, not the other tall women that post here.There are many tall women I find to be very beautiful, but Leo’s exes just are not at the top of my list. And neither is Blake, she has a great body, but that’s where it ends for me. I think of all his exes Kristen Zang was the prettiest with the most beautiful eyes. But when posters start making stupid comments about natural selection and Darwin theories, my fangs will come out. I’m not going to put up with those kind of prejudices about anybody. And I guess I let my temper take over. Sorry!!

Tall is beautiful too :) @ 07/11/2011 at 1:40 pm

@a future teller:

your prediction sounds very romantic, lets hope it comes true :)

@raven:

I agree, he was definitely having lots of fun and perhaps was a little drunk, too! It’s good to see him happy and relaxed. He looks like he’d be so much fun just to be around.

@Tall is beautiful too :): I know you are smart because you predicted that he will find his SM this year when you make your prediction last year. So why back down now and make another prediction. You clearly find the one didn’t you? I am sure blake will be ecstatic knowing that you make her wishes dream come true since she was nine. lol. I can’t wait your next prediction when his start dating Rosie in 3 years ha ha..lol. You are really teeny popper! lol

Yeah, it’s good to see him having fun and it’s even better not to see him with Fake.

@lovebarhateleo: Ya he dumps her fat asss to the curb ha ha…lol. She needs to milk her billionaire money before he dumps her as well. She obviously looking for the stars but i hope she succeed this time for her own sake and for her mother sake. IMAO. Who is Bar now? Ans. She is LEO ex girlfriend. lol. This is her legacy in her career. Is that some thing to be proud of? Well, i will let you answer that. Imao.

piedpiper @ 07/11/2011 at 4:01 pm