Leonardo DiCaprio & Gerard Butler: Dinner in Italy!

Leonardo DiCaprio & Gerard Butler: Dinner in Italy!

Leonardo DiCaprio enjoys a meal outside with Gerard Butler and others on Saturday (July 9) in Capri, Italy.

Leo, 36, also brought along his mom, Irmelin, for his relaxing vacation, where they all spent their evening eating and chatting with pals.

Gerard, 41, who has been vacationing in Italy as well, went shirtless on a boat ride earlier in the day!

It was recently reported that Leo may star opposite Beyonce in the remake of A Star is Born!

Last month, Leo was one of several celebrities that took part in a campaign to save California’s shark population. Others involved in the cause included Alexander Skarsgard, Ke$ha, Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, and more!

leonardo dicaprio vacation mom 01
leonardo dicaprio vacation mom 02
leonardo dicaprio vacation mom 03
leonardo dicaprio vacation mom 04
leonardo dicaprio vacation mom 05

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 920 » Show All

@piedpiper: You are ****** as your nick name. lol

tit for tat @ 07/11/2011 at 4:14 pm

@lovebarhateleo:

and Leo doesn’t need ugly Bar :)

@piedpiper: Thanks I couldn’t remember his other sn for nothing. Leo looks so funny and cute dancing.

O.M.G can people please ignore Donnie? Please and thank you.

Ted has a post about Bar and her new boyfriend. I find it sad and funny that they don`t have anything else to write about her besides her tweets. Why bother posting about her if there`s nothing interesting to say? It`s embarrassing for her ( which I don`t care about that much ) and for the blogger who tries to create something out of nothing. Jared has the same photo with the same post….
Anyway I just wanted to say I think her new boyfriend is cute and seems like a better fit for her than Leo. At least by looking at them…
Ted`s post has a comment ( #3) stating that ( this time ) Lively`s family says that Leo has a HUGE thing for Blake for quite a while BUT it`s not mutual so that`s why it`s cooling… How about that? It`s always team Fake coming with the stories how amazing Fake is and how crazy Leo is about her…etc. And now she is the one who doesn`t want him? Why does it sound like the next run of her PR game?

@ a future teller: thanks for responding to my question! How sweet that his mom will love the SM. Yeah, I loved reading that! and Oh HELL no, to the famous guy that is going to try to come between leo and the sm!! He better step the f… off!! I wonder who its going to be though? Interesting that Leo will be jealous and have to face that challenge with that other guy, i think that will probably be a first for him to be jealous over a girl. Anyway, I hope Leo and her do meet and fall in love and that they are happy.

@Mari: I agree with you seeing him happy is really nice and yeah he probably is fun to be around, especially when he pulls stunts like in the dancing pictures. lol.

thanks for the update @ 07/11/2011 at 4:56 pm

@LMAO:

thanks for sharing that info. I never read Ted anymore, unless you guys mention something interesting on here, so thanks for the update. So now Blake is the one who doesn’t want Leo huh? LOL that is too funny! you’re right it does sound like her PR is trying to twist it around again. Maybe she is realizing she can’t manipulate Leo the way she was hoping to do. I get that weird feeling like she wants to really have him wrapped around her finger, but it’s not working the way she was hoping it would. I can’t see Leo falling for her like that either, sorry, but that is not at all believable to me.

chiming in... @ 07/11/2011 at 5:17 pm

@raven:

say it sister LOL he better step the hell off like you said. I love all the psychic predictions, but I just hope they come true once and for all.

I like to see Leo when he’s drunk and acting nutty too. We need to see more of those kind of pics and less of the “Leo being so in love with Blake Lively” nonsense! it’s just straight up boring. I don’t even bother reading any of the gossip anymore. Who cares!

Well, it`s a comment so who knows if it`s true. It certainly sounds like all the fairy tale cr*p we got from Us Weekly, Lainey and their sources. Again it`s Blake who is Leo`s utter desire. She is just incredible and Leo is all over her. Now that people started asking what happened to the media-not-shy couple there`s this comment that Leo has a huge thing for her but she doesn`t? Come on! IF it`s true it sounds like the usual PR team Lively stuff don`t you think? I just don`t see Leo falling for her this hard for several reasons and it all sounds like stuff coming from her PR people from the very beginning. The comment say it`s cooling off and they weren`t even that hot ever! Really?

The sm stuff is interesting but the last one is confusing me. It has been said multiple times that the sm won’t be in the business. So how is it that there will be some other famous guy who will like her? Maybe Leo will introduce her to someone?

BARF is not better than Blake she s a spoiled arrogant ,stupid Bit+chhh ….glad to see Leo spending time with his mom …No Barf breathing down his back trying to get face time with the paps….Alot of u guys must have forgotten her disgusting behavior through the years…so please with the Barfy is a victim BS!!!! she a nobody LOL!

What the heck are you talking about? Barf is not better than Blake? Well, Blake is not better than Barf. Now what?

I knew some loser was gonna defend Barf as usual all of sudden Barfy is the saint and Blake is the devil?? Barflies are mad that he dumped her pathetic A$$ …..lol No wonder the real Leofans are MIA only the pathetic pretenders talking to themselves hour after hour saying nothing……wheres Tinkerbell,Canada girl,iheartcomments,candycotton,french,lol,ella,brazil,they could”t stand Barf…. Dating Blake or not Leo still in a better situation than he was 7months ago in the claws of Barf!!!

@LMAO: I believe I’ve read that comment before on some of Teds other post about them.I think that’s a regular commenter.
Love the dancing pics we need a video to see them moves in motion.lol

Old Comments @ 07/11/2011 at 10:51 pm

this is hilarious from 2010….. . You can tell Leo doesnt find Barf funny because he never laughs at anything she says. He just looks at her and stare. Sometimes he might have a barely there smile on his face. But look at this pic! This is EXACTLY how retarded people act!!! The only thing left for her to do is to jump up and down and to start to flap her hands!! I’m sure her IQ is quite low!

Thats right BARFY smile like The EMPTY…FAKE PATHETIC B*TCH U ARE!!!….Leo’s just taking this fugly AS* puppy for a walk…and feeding her the Famewh*re bone!!! That keeps her happy cause she’s Desperate for any attension she CAN get!! (only with Leo)… No looks, No talent,No personality….No brains… Just a fake smile …And saggy boobs…to show to the world!! LEO FANS should NOT get Upset over this!!…This WH*RE CAN’T even spell LAKERS!!!…..HAH!!!
doesn’t seem in love.
In fact he totally could be in love . Because despite the critics we can have about Bar, Love is not a matter of reason , but of feelings. And feelings can’t be controled. But he just doesn’t seem to be in love.

I remember he once said that his model for women is his mum, and that wishes to found a girl that have even only a half of her qualities.
I don’t really think that he took the right way by dating Bar.
It’s hard to make an opinion, about somedy we don’t know, but she seems to be only a pretty girl with a great body. And beauty whitout intelligence or personnality is so inconsistent and sad.
And his focus on appearence seems so immature and phoney (even if i do love him) if he says wanting such a wonderful woman in his life.
On the Titanic set , for example he said to Kate -who was curvier at the time-, to not lose weight, because it was important that girls outside know that they do’nt have to be skinny to have a bf and be succesfull, etc…
No wonder people say he has double standards…as he only dates 20 y.old models.
BARF WAS NEVER LIKED!!! LEOFANS in their own words LMAOF

well I never @ 07/11/2011 at 11:55 pm

@Old Comments:

how dare you say all the real fans are gone? how rude LOL :) I’m a long time Leo fan and I’m still here. I think a lot of the fans aren’t posting anymore, because there’s really nothing left to talk about. I agree that Leo is in a better place than he was 7 months ago. There is no doubt about that, but why are you still bringing up Bar? Let her be. Leo has moved on and I don’t see the point in bringing her up anymore. I haven’t forgotten what a user she seemed to be and all the messed up things she did when she was with Leo, but I don’t see the point in dwelling on it anymore. I say it’s best to leave it in the past and move on. I don’t dislike Blake, because I think she’s a nice person, but I just don’t see her as a good match for Leo. They seem really different to me.. Leo seems like he would need someone with more of an edge. Blake seems too cookie cutter for me.

and this is KS fan btw.. HELLO to all the Leofans, I haven’t been using my name but I’m still here :) I just don’t know if Leo is really KS anymore..I’m having my doubts, but I’m still here. Waves to all the ladies, CG, curi, larson, LMAO, raven, Tink and all the other girls that post here, past and present…hope y’all are at least lurking..:)

ice queen NL @ 07/12/2011 at 5:42 am

Don’t know if you saw it, but in case u didn’t, Here it is: Chinese Phone commercial with Leonardo

It's Been happening @ 07/12/2011 at 10:00 am

I’m not surprised that a lot of the psychics that use to comment on here are not on here anymore. Thanks @a future teller. It’s always been a timing thing with Leo and his soul mate as psychics have predicted. I wouldn’t be surprise if Leo’s soulmate looked like his mother. In Pyschology, people who have a strong connection with your parents tend to find qualities like that in there mates. Leo’s mumsy has been his pillar for all is life supporting him, I’m sure Leo wants the same thing. I wouldn’t be surprise if Leo’s sm is Petite like his mom, and maybe the same built but not the face. Come on guys! Really immature to comment on Leo’s mom’s face.

In regard to Leo’s SM being watched by other guys! OMG yes! For some reason, I totally feel that Leo’s soulmate is going to be SMART as HELL and creative business wise. She doesn’t need his money, because this girl is like Leo she can amass her own fortune with out Leo’s name.

Who doesn’t want a sexy smart chick who know her own power and how to use it positively! Leo and his Soulmate are so ready to meet now!

Someone said on an earlier Leo & Flake thread that this is going to be a condensed version of Leo&Bar. IF this new rumor is true this is indeed a very condensed version ( = fling/rebound ). I wonder how quickly her team is going to deny it with another fairy tale story or a ( twitter ) sighting.

haha I’m sick of all this Blake and Leo talk. Its ShowbizSpy, they’ll make up anything to have another Leo and Blake story in the news. I’m sure they’ll break up in like 5 months after trying to force this relationship too much. It doesn’t matter I’m just happy to see him hanging with his mom again. It seems like its been a while sense we’ve gotten pics of them!

makes sense @ 07/12/2011 at 11:44 am

@LMAO:

of course he doesn’t want to be tied down. This story is actually more believable than all the other nonsense I’ve read about them so far. LOL Who would want to be tied down when just getting out of a 6 year relationship, or whatever that Bar thing was supposed to be? I know I certainly wouldn’t want to be with anyone unless I’m really, and I mean REALLY into that person. Otherwise, leave me ALONE, that’s what I would tell the girls that try to get into relationship right away! LOL

Leo keeps dumping Blake! @ 07/12/2011 at 11:53 am

Not even a year into the showmanship and he’s dumping her already. I think Bar got at least a full year before her first dump!!!! Leo is starting the process with Fakey early!!! haha

It does sound more realistic and more `Leo like` than the usual stuff we get from tabloids. I don`t remember who said that about the `condensed version of Leo&Bar` but it was spot on. I guess Fake Blake is not all that after all if Leo already dumped her twice even though they have been dating for only two months… Otherwise why would he run from her? IF the story is true…
@146: Exactly why would he wanna be tied down especially to someone like Fake Blake? But then again why is he in a relationship ( if you can call it that ) already if he wants his freedom? What he needs is therapy or some growing up to do, maybe some alone time not the fake PR princess of Hollywood!

… and what do you know? The bellazon stalkers say it`s `unreliable`. Of course since it won`t fit into their drool-fest! Of course I can`t say with 100% certainty that it is valid info but I also can`t say it`s absolutely false.

@LMAO:

I agree with you, those people are really annoying. Their adulation for Leo, models and other celebs makes my skin crawl. I don’t think I would want people drooling over me in that way if I were a famous person. It would freak me the hell out. MAJOR TURN OFF!

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 920 » Show All