Christina Aguilera: 'Moves Like Jagger' Video - FIRST LOOK!

Christina Aguilera: 'Moves Like Jagger' Video - FIRST LOOK!

Christina Aguilera rocks out with a shirtless Adam Levine during the video shoot for their song “Moves Like Jagger” on Friday (July 8) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old entertainer joined the 32-year-old Maroon 5 frontman for the shoot, which also featured the song’s inspiration, the legendary Mick Jagger, according to Us Weekly.

“Always great to see Jonas Akerlund. He created the perfect feel for the song. Expect a fun video,” Christina tweeted about the video.

“Just wrapped #moveslikejagger video. Its outrageous and amazing!” Adam tweeted at the end of the shoot.

Christina, Adam, and their fellow The Voice coaches Blake Shelton and Cee Lo Green will be returning for a second season of their hit competition show.

20+ pictures inside of Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine on the set of “Moves Like Jagger”…

christina aguilera moves like jagger video shoot with adam levine 01
christina aguilera moves like jagger video shoot with adam levine 17
christina aguilera moves like jagger video shoot with adam levine 18
christina aguilera moves like jagger video shoot with adam levine 19
christina aguilera moves like jagger video shoot with adam levine 20
christina aguilera moves like jagger video shoot with adam levine 21

ABC

This will be a good video…..why??? because Christina isnt rocking the garish red lipstick :)

LOOKING GOOD :D

I love both of them and they’re sooo hot! :D

christinalover @ 07/10/2011 at 6:44 pm

christina aguilera is the beauty and styling queen of our generation, no other woman can compete with her. these pics are unbelievable

Milf123456 @ 07/10/2011 at 6:45 pm

She and Adele are probably the most talentend female artists in music today, Christina is very underrated these days tho…but Christina is a girl that can SLAY with just her voice and her amazing performances..she’s so talented and I think everyone knows it and that’s why they mad.

HOT, SEXY & TASTEFUL. Gotta love!

adam is a stupid show off , we get it you have lot of tattoos

I totally forgot that Christina performed with The Rolling Stones a few years back. Pretty amazing performance if you ask me ;P

Damn!! My gurl Christina looks so fawking HAWT! I loved her lipstick this time!

She’s rocking!!!!

I hope it’s more than just this. I want to see more shots, all these shots look pretty much the same. Christina Aguilera=one of the most talented female artists of all time in my opinion and I appreciate her for her amazing voice especially nowadays when (especially) female artists can get away with everything but when Christina does something ”wrong” or forget a line of the national anthem people are laughing over her…she just always had that bad rep! I don’t know why people are so damn pressed…She is a legend and one of the greatest singers these days. DEAL WITH IT!

Christina looks amazing can’t wait to see the video :D

OMFG

I’m died
can’t wait
Legendtina looks amazing

sowhat284 @ 07/10/2011 at 7:06 pm

he has alot of nerve showing off that ugly body of his. i don’t guess there’s much you can do about christina’s ugly face but him he really needs to put his shirt back on.

That Fierce Bitch @ 07/10/2011 at 7:10 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

sooooooooooo STUNNING! Love Christina!!!!

Christina is beautiful, is perfect and have a great voice.
I Love You Christina ♥

christinalover @ 07/10/2011 at 7:11 pm

@sowhat284:

christina has the most beautiful face ever, stupid hater

I adore x-tina but her makeup artist hates her!

Tattoos plus lots of wax equals a sexy chest. NOT!!

everywere i go the only thing i see is beautiful people !!! XTINA LOOKS AMAZING SO F##HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I LOVE YOU GIRL SOO MUCH I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW MATERIAL !!!!

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE !!! XTINA YOU LOOKS AMAZING YOU ARE THE HOTTERS WOMAN IN THIS PLANET !!! I LOVE YOU !!

love when she wears nude/pink lipsticks SO MUCH better than that red! Really I thought she was so gorgeous in Burlesque with the dark blond hair and pink lips.,Wish She would rock that look more often! she really is a natural beauty and has a pretty face, she looks better without a ton of makeup! (and younger) xoxo

Christina, are you kidding me? Wow! Not only SHE IS THE VOICE OF OUR GENERATION, but also one of the most beautiful women in the world. She looks stunning! I can’t wait to see the final product.

queen christina looks amazing¡¡¡¡¡¡

She is HARDLY the style and voice of our generation, scoff scoff, the most ridiculous thing I have read in a while. She may be talented and pretty, but she has very little following, no body really cares what she’s doing. She has always and will always be an over site, people will say oh yeah she was/is really talented but she never really got a lot of recognition. Sorry.

Legendtina @ 07/10/2011 at 8:40 pm

Christina Aguilera. One of the best vocalists of ALL TIME.

Need I type more? No. Christina is excellent. Period, point blank.

Can’t wait for the new CD! : )

I like christina she looks sweet

Xtina Aguilera the best @ 07/10/2011 at 8:46 pm

The Best Love Hot Hot Sexy

List of LEGENDS who have publicly PRAISED Christina Aguilera’s voice :

Aretha Franklin
Etta James
Whitney Houston
Celine Dion (says Christina is better than her)
Stevie Nicks
Cee-Lo
Blake Shelton
P. Diddy
Justin Timberlake
Ricky Martin
Dave Navarro
Goldfrapp
Sia
AJ Mclean
Mick Jagger

etc, etc

Are the haters trying to tell us all that these LEGENDS don’t know what they’re talking about when they praise Christina voice so much??

LOL…… in that case, the haters are f*cking delusional, bitter, ignorant and deranged.

Flop Levine @ 07/10/2011 at 8:49 pm

Adam Levine is so irrelevant, first his record flops then he goes on tv to host a talent show…..LMAO

@Voicelra:

This list is a bunch of nobodies lmao Cee Lo and Blake are legends lol ok!!!!!!

Voicelera @ 07/10/2011 at 9:02 pm

@Jordan:

@Jordan

You are extremely f*cking dumb with that reply.

90% of that list are very legendary, indeed (AND/OR ARE VERY TALENTED SINGERS THEMSELVES, SO THEY SHOULD RECOGNIZE TALENT WHEN THEY HEAR IT).

You can stay mad, uneducated, stupid, jealous, f*cking ret@rded and insane.

Christina sh*ts on you. That’s the bottom line, you poor crazy haters.

Can’t wait!!!!!! :D

Damn, Xtina looks fantastic!!! Can’t wait for the video!

Hey I never said she wasn’t talented. She’s just not important to the majority of the world. When people look back, the effect of Britney Spears is going to overshadow hers (I’m actually not a fan of Britneys either). I’m not hating, But you are delusional to call her the voice/style (especially style ha) of the generation. I agree she has a good voice, But I however don’t enjoy her songs. Everyone knows she has a good voice. No one I know wants to listen to her to her songs. I just took personal offense to a post that determined her the voice and style of my generation. HA!!!! Please.

@Voicelera: I don’t hate xtina you idiot, I just don’t think those people are all legends, maybe five of them are. You’re pathetic stanning for some fat flop who doesn’t give a crap about you.

CANT WAIT FOR THIS VIDEO!!!

XTINA….OMG!!!! we need a fierce ***** like xtina right na forreal

If pictures say a 1000 words then #5 says “I’m a cheeseball!” and #6 says “I’m a douchebag!”

Adam and Xtina! This is gonna be epic!!!

Xcted to see this i want this to be sexy!

britney spears?????see this is what happens when all people listen to autotune ayayay,Britney is all flash sure she can dance/perform but she craves for famewhoring.Kfed reality show,that dude adnad the pap,justin,PR colin farrel,no undies w paris these things.Lip synching,like the entire concert.I think fans of her expected too much of what she can give and cracked.She was mismanaged too.Not hating on her,she is her own person and thats cool.I just can’t stand the peeps saying christina does’nt have the talent don’t even.Christina is christina and for me she is effing amazing!

Wow Christina Aguilera looks gorgeous! To bad from the looks of it her and Adam have no sexy scenes! It will prob be Adam and some model.Love the song Moves Like Jagger so catchy for the summer! Christina Aguilera can’t wait to buy from your new clothing and new perfume soon coming out soon! Your awesome and you have such a soulfoul voice. Loved you in Burlesque girl you can sing your a$$ and act such cute outfits you wear in that movie!!Love the Burlesque soundtrack too!!

jonas akurland is pretty hot & talented really looking forward to this.

itstrueagain @ 07/11/2011 at 12:01 am

I think it’s interesting that you haven’t heard ANYWHERE about Britney’s tour lately. No pics, no commentary, etc. Well, I live in one of the lastest venues. Since she left California, she’s playing to half empty auditoriums, has gotten lousy reviews, and after watching a live feed from her show on the local news, can attest to the fact that she’s suddenly much, much heavier. The best the local critic could spit out was that her staging was the largest ever. Stated on camera that although she did not perform to a sell-out crowd, there was “somewhat of a crowd” (whatever that means.) Not hatin’ just stating the truth for a change.

Please.. FORGET about Christina.. the CLEAR star of this is Adam Levine.. he is BEAUTIFUL.., and SO talented. Maroon 5 as a whole are amazing musicans! Christina is SO not needed in this song.. Im glad its just a tiny part!.. fingers crossed for more shots of the band!

Whatever people want to say about Christina, the fact still remains, she has co/ written-written over 60 songs in her career. Has a 4 octave voice. Has inspirational music. True soul and most importantly TALENT. 4-5 octave voice. That puts her with the LEGENDS. She is advocate against Child Abuse since around 1999, donates to women’s shelters, was named the Ambassador Against World Hunger by the U.N. and has been an advocate for gay rights since before it was “cool”. She has been funky, divalicious, crazy dressing, super sexual way before these new pop tarts who have themselves said that Xtina inspired them as well as millions upon millions. Thank you Christina, for helping me see that I WAS being abused and that it was NOT ok. And oh no! She’s chunky now! Shes been like 90 lbs her entire life let the woman breathe lol. I’m just happy to have the Blonde chick with the power house voice who can not only belt, but can shift her voice in these amazing ways that only us fans really get to hear because when she sings live she belts a lot ( which is super hard to do) BUT she should show people how VERSATILE her voice really is. “I’m A Good Girl” from the Burlesque soundtrack truly shows how soft and cute her voice can be.

OMG IT’S GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!
Christina looks AMAZING!!!! I love her make-up and hair.
Adam is hot, Xtina is hot the song is hot = total succes!

I hope that aint it for the music video pretty boring. Cos its a summer song i was picturing them down the street and adam tryin to woo her and in the car fighting over the steering wheel all the scenarios but this looks boring

linker nippel @ 07/11/2011 at 5:07 am

OMG soo hot……amazing song
i love it
xtina is back i´m so happy…

Christina looks amazing, she is so talented and the song is catchy!!

Sagittarian25 @ 07/11/2011 at 8:43 am

She’s flawless. I love her.

Voicelera @ 07/11/2011 at 7:23 pm

@Jordan:

You are so wack. I personally don’t give a sh*t about the fact that Christina isn’t number 1 on the charts 24/7 or if her CDs flop or the fact that she doesn’t know I exist.

I only care about this simple reality : she is the best singer on the planet, to me. PERIOD.

Many fellow extraordinary singers agree : Christina is an OUTSTANGING, FANTASTIC VOCALIST.

She is a winner, by default because of her amazing talents!

THE END!!

Christina will always get some of my coins, I will always buy her amazing discs!!!!!

The new album is coming!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t wait … So stunning

Belladonna @ 07/12/2011 at 4:05 am

Christina can surprise me with just performing and singing. She doesn’t need garbage bag or **** like that to amaze me, she does effortlessly just by singing.

Chris looks nice and young. I like her eye make up. ♥