Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Gerard Butler: Ischia Film Festival Opening Dinner!

Gerard Butler: Ischia Film Festival Opening Dinner!

Gerard Butler hits the red carpet at the opening dinner on day one of the Ischia Film Festival on Sunday (July 10) in Ischia, Italy.

The 41-year-old Scottish actor is being honored at the festival with the Actor of the Year award.

Gerard was joined at the opening dinner by his pal Eli Roth, as well as director Paul Haggis.

Earlier in the day, Gerard went on a boat ride with Eli and rocker Sting.

Over the weekend, Gerard joined Leonardo DiCaprio at a dinner party that was also attended by Leo‘s mom!

gerard butler ischia film festival opening dinner 01
gerard butler ischia film festival opening dinner 02
gerard butler ischia film festival opening dinner 03
gerard butler ischia film festival opening dinner 04
gerard butler ischia film festival opening dinner 05
gerard butler ischia film festival opening dinner 06
gerard butler ischia film festival opening dinner 07

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

The disappointment of his smoking aside, the man does know how to rock a suit.

The Noise In The Walls @ 07/10/2011 at 11:13 pm

niknoks..
he certainly does..I bet the suit he’ll be wearing tomorrow is really going to rock..:) Have a great evening niknoks..walking my dog..it’s cooler now

Try sitting ina office allday @ 07/10/2011 at 11:17 pm

Gerry is looking fabulous !!!!! So many great photos in the past week.
Can’t wait 2 see his new movies and all the interviews.
As for the smoking -no-one is perfect – maybe he will quit again-one day?
Love Love Gerry xx

This guy has no swag. He can wear the best suits, he just doesn’t know how to carry himself in them.

@niknoks: THAT is rocking a suit? Omg the fan boys and girls on here are deluded for real.

curious cat @ 07/10/2011 at 11:22 pm

@niknoks:

Niks, you bagged the #1 comment. The faster the photos come the better, so threads don’t get bogged down. To me he almost always looks good, except for the troll shot puffing on a weed in a beach cave, or so it looked. I have no quarrel with his looks. Just have the wllies about some of the reported behavior. But I think there are peeps I like on here and that keeps me coming back every time the dopes drive me away.

oldbutnotdead @ 07/10/2011 at 11:24 pm

@niknoks:

I do not know if it showed up on the other thread.

Yay, new thread. Gone again!

nice cheap suit

Is he getting honored for ‘Gamer?’

HAGGERD UGLY

Aww, already introducing him to his mom, cute.

@oldbutnotdead:

You just can’t keep away… stop procrastinating and get back to your lecture prep…. ;-)

p.s Did see the vid on the last thread and loved it.

@curious cat:

I know what you mean, I just try to ignore all the ‘wind-up merchants’ on here that are blatantly looking to start an argument. I like the fact we can just have random discussions on here about anything and everything when the ‘rational’ people are around.

curious cat @ 07/10/2011 at 11:44 pm

Why I keep being drawn back to these threads I don’t know. I normally don’t pay much attention to the careers of stars. Somehow I got hooked on this one and to be honest, I think it’s more the fun of yakking with the good people here from all over creation. Actual hard news of Mr. Butler, if I want it, is available elsewhere, and I really don’t need the same old gossip about what women he might be seeing and whether he’s gay or not or whether people like his hair.
But wow, reading about the wolf problems and the fish problems. And whatever else comes up.
Right now I am rocking to Fleetwood Mac, which is old stuff, but I sort of vaguely missed them. I missed a lot living out of the country and mainstream pop culture for years. Amazing. Even now, I sometims find myself saying, When did THAT happen? I am clueless about big gaps.
Soldier on, folks.

skin damage @ 07/10/2011 at 11:45 pm

He needs to wear sunscreen.

Hello, Kitty @ 07/10/2011 at 11:56 pm

Don’t stop thinking about tomorrow.

coppertone @ 07/10/2011 at 11:57 pm

@skin damage:

ITAWY – all those sun freckles

curious cat @ 07/11/2011 at 12:00 am

@skin damage:

Yes to sunscreen. Especially for northern European skin.
I guess Fleetwood Mac goes back longer than I thought. But they went on for a long tine, /funny I wasn’t aware. Good music is good, new or old. Jeeps, I listen to Beethoven, Prokofiev, Cesar Franck, Antonin Dvorak, Khachaturian, who I actually saw conduct shortly before he died, Puccini, Bizet, Verdi, the Beatles, Elvis Presley, Anrew Lloyd Webber, many composer musicians who came and went. And so many Hawaiian musicians during the Hawaiian Renaissance. So much music out there. And supposedly we will never run out of new compositions because the combination of notes is infinite.

@curious cat:

Favourite Fleetwood Mac song has to be Dreams I think, The Corrs also did a beautiful cover of it…

curious cat @ 07/11/2011 at 12:24 am

Thanks Nik Noks. I came back because I feared I double posted. In the last few years I got into country music, which I always liked ok when I was exposed to it, but I didn’t hear it much. Now I adore Brookd & Dunn (who annoyingly split a couple of years after I discovered them but Ronnie Dunn of the big, lusty, resonsant, souful, golden tenor voice seems to be moving on just fine in a solo career. Brad Paisley (“he writes intelligent lyrics, sings with the passion of a storyteller and can make a guitar sound like a herd of stampeding buffalo,” one critic wrote) is a huge talent at what, 37. Josh Turner, also in his 30s, is gorgeous, with a deep baritone voice. Ian Tyson, Canadian singer, now in his late 70s, is great, also Canadian folk singer Gordon Lightfoot, in his early 70s. French folk singers Alan Stivell and Giles Servat , both in their 60s, I adore, only discovered them two years ago or so. You have to keep your mind and heart open to everything. : ) We have so much opportunity to be in touch with the world and don’t need to waste it in silly fights on these threads. I’ve so many interesting contacts with people all over the world through the internet. Why squander this resource?

Is he in Ischia to hook up with all the hoares again? He just can’t keep away.

Swannie

I just looked at the close up. Oh My! What is this man doing to his sensitive Scottish skin? If he keeps this up he will end up looking older than his mother.

Eli Roth is not very attractive but standing next to Gerry he doesn’t look so bad.

Swannie

Didn’t he used to be somewhat attractive? What happened?

curious cat @ 07/11/2011 at 12:55 am

@niknoks:
can this be the same song caled “These Strange Times”" Because they sing about dreams and it is a powerful song.

His left cheek reminds me of Bradley Cooper.

His eyes are amazing.

Who is the pretty girl in the pretty dress?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All