David & Victoria Beckham: Anniversary at the Beach!

David & Victoria Beckham: Anniversary at the Beach!

David Beckham holds hands with his wife, Victoria, as they spend their anniversary on the beach on Monday (July 4) in Malibu, Calif.

The couple celebrated their 12th wedding anniversary in the sun with their boys, Brooklyn, Cruz, and Romeo, just days before Victoria gave birth to daughter Harper.

David, 36, went shirtless and went for a swim in the water with the boys while Victoria, 37, snapped photos of the family’s fun day.

10+ pictures inside of David Beckham, Victoria, and their boys at the beach on the couple’s anniversary…

david victoria beckham kids anniversary beach 01
david victoria beckham kids anniversary beach 02
david victoria beckham kids anniversary beach 03
david victoria beckham kids anniversary beach 04
david victoria beckham kids anniversary beach 05
david victoria beckham kids anniversary beach 06
david victoria beckham kids anniversary beach 07
david victoria beckham kids anniversary beach 08
david victoria beckham kids anniversary beach 09
david victoria beckham kids anniversary beach 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Hey guys! Check out my video! What do you think?
It`s awesome, right? My friends tell me I look like David Beckham.

Their sons have original names. So I expected the same for the little girl. I actually love the name Harper which I heard for the first time a couple years ago (must be from a celeb baby already). But now it’s a really trendy name, every celebs call their girl like that: Neil Patrick Harris (Harper Grace), Tiffany Amber Thiessen (Harper Renn), Dave Grohl (Harper Willow) and probably more. But still, it’s a really beautiful name.

Love the picture with the 4 boys running to the ocean btw

one week old paparazzi pics…nice

@1
not just you also people call ká simply look like sakis rouvas

slig u lookalike sakis gay old

Such a cool family!

@ká simply
lol not me and dont forget u face like him

She looks beautiful, I love that red dress on her. And I too think Harper is a really cute name.

MangerBouger @ 07/11/2011 at 1:28 pm

For once I find her really pretty … pregnancy suits her well.

didnt she have a baby a day ago? Jared you need to get your stories in order.

they are a cute fam :)

Love Angel @ 07/11/2011 at 1:35 pm

They look awsome together … they’re the best cupel and the fam in the world
Good Luck and happy Anniversary

Umm Jared, she has already given birth. aren’t you a few days late with this thread?

I was like, didnt she already give birth? Damn been listening to the baby name all day long on the news, its not even an outrageous name! T o plain for them! lol

But these photos are stunning, she looked HUGE wow!

To all the haters who called her an anorexic mom-to-be… She looks amazing AND huge!!!
Love the name of this little girl!

Why do you think these pictures were posted. POsh has hardly been seen pregnant. The paps were obviously tipped off so they could get a photo of her big – “see – I love being pregnant!” – the day before she sh has her baby. Plus Will and Kate getting all the coverage – she can’t have that.

Guess I never saw her that “human”. For once she doesn’t look like an anorexic alien.

harperseven ready for lift off @ 07/11/2011 at 3:57 pm

She is seriously DAMN UGLY Looking! As for the newest member- I wouldn’t have expected a more shallow, pretencious name then Harper Seven- after a magazine and a football jersey! The Beckhams are the worst of the celebrity culture- they are vile!

why are you posting pics today from a week ago? dumb.

More like you lift off @ 07/11/2011 at 5:08 pm

@harperseven ready for lift off: Wow, you have some serious anger issues about someone you have never met. And the baby wasn’t named for a magazine – according to their facebook page Harper is old traditional English name they happened to like and they consider the number seven to be luck. The baby was born on the 7th day of the 7th month at 7 in the morning and weight 7 lbs (plus 10 oz).

She looks beautiful.