Jude Law & Robert Downey Jr.: 'Sherlock Holmes 2' Trailer!

Jude Law & Robert Downey Jr.: 'Sherlock Holmes 2' Trailer!

Check out Robert Downey Jr., and Jude Law in the trailer for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows!

Synopsis: Sherlock Holmes (Downey) has always been the smartest man in the room … until now. There is a new criminal mastermind at large – Professor Moriarty (Jared Harris) – and not only is he Holmes’ intellectual equal, but his capacity for evil, coupled with a complete lack of conscience, may actually give him an advantage over the renowned detective.

The Guy Ritchie-directed action flick also stars Noomi Rapace and hits theaters Dec. 16!

ARE YOU EXCITED to see Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr., in Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows?

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows – Trailer

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

shambolic @ 07/12/2011 at 9:22 pm

Finally! I’ve been anxiously awaiting what seems like forever! RDJudesie as Holmes and Hotson – can’t wait!

Looks tempting indeed.

Sherlock Holmes was a lot of fun, this one looks like it will be, too.

*blows kisses at sexy Jude!Watson*
I’m so glad they did a sequal. They worked great together in the first one. I think it’d be awesome if they did a different film together, something non-Sherlock (and, if they want, a third SH as well).

RebelYell @ 07/12/2011 at 9:58 pm

I can’t wait for the sequel to come out. I loved the first Sherlock Holmes film!!!

Judeloaver @ 07/12/2011 at 10:40 pm

Looks Great !! I cant wait <3 They have great chemistry together.

nakedoldjennifer @ 07/12/2011 at 10:45 pm

No, RDJ is Annoying

I’m so excited to see Noomi, she’s an awesome actress

laverdadduele @ 07/13/2011 at 12:09 am

The more RDJ the better.

More Hotson to love!

The Downey/Law duo rocks. I can’t wait to see this.

Tiger Blood @ 07/13/2011 at 1:21 am

That frikkin mustache should be named and listed as a character. Dude wears the sh!t out of a mustache like nobody else!

wow i cant wait for this movie!

Remember when Guy Ritchie did movies with… scripts? Clever scripts? Like “Lock, Stock,” “Snatch” and “Rock ‘n’ Rolla”? This just looks like one long string of “KAY-BOOOOM.” No, thanks.

o my good ,it’s amazing

thanks so much jared :)
love this tailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evanotlongoria @ 07/13/2011 at 5:41 am

FINALLY! I’ve been waiting for it to come out ever since ..gaaah forever !!

dolorescraegt @ 07/13/2011 at 9:00 am

oh boy……. one look at jude as dr. “hotson” and i’m in a swoon. they are absolutely the best on screen duo.

patticake @ 07/13/2011 at 9:42 am

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Sexy ….. what’s not to love about this?

iwish mcadams was here too :/

I can t wait for Sherlock Holmes 2 movie…… 5 more months to go!!!! I love Jude and Robert <3 <3

John H. Watson, MFAD, returns.
Can I get a big ‘hell yeah’?

Omg. So excited.

Cool trailer. Robert Downey is the best. Can’t wait to see this.