Sasha Alexander: 'Coming & Going' Premieres Friday!

Sasha Alexander: 'Coming & Going' Premieres Friday!

Check out some stills from Rizzoli & Isles star Sasha Alexander‘s new movie Coming & Going, which premieres on TNT this Friday (July 15) at 10pm!

The film is about Lee Leonetti (Flight of the ConcordsRhys Darby), whose minor injury temporarily lands him in a wheelchair. Convinced his dream girl (Alexander) paid attention to him only because of the chair, he stays in it to win her affections well after he’s healed.

Sasha‘s real-life husband Edoardo Ponti wrote and directed the film.

Rizzoli & Isles, which also stars Angie Harmon, had its season two premiere earlier this week to great numbers. The episode was seen by over 6.4 million people!

Watch the Coming & Going trailer below…

‘Coming & Going’ Trailer
sasha alexander coming and going premieres friday 01
sasha alexander coming and going premieres friday 02
sasha alexander coming and going premieres friday 03
sasha alexander coming and going premieres friday 04

I love her! Can’t wait for this movie :)

@boomtown I love her to and can’t wait to see the movie. If Edoardo is anything like his father Carlo behind the camera it should be fantastic

Ah, can’t wait to see Sasha in another movie. :) Girl is sooo talented.

I’m really looking forward seeing this movie. Especially the funny extras that is promised in the end! The dancing scene also! countdown has begun!

This movie looks awesome! Love Rhys and Sasha ! Too funny to handle ! <3

Can’t wait for this movie. It looks very funny!

Trailers are already awesome, can’t wait to see the movie with the AMAZING AND SO TALENTED SASHA ALEXANDER

can’t wait. it looks cute and funny.

P. Schmidt @ 07/14/2011 at 3:07 pm

I cannot wait to see this! I absolutely adore Sasha Alexander, she’s the best! And I’ve only seen one other movie directed by Edoardo Ponti (Between Strangers) and loved it so I’m very excited to see another one! Can’t wait!!

Can’t wait

Amazing!!!!!!! Everything Sasha Alexander does is incredible. Eduardo Ponti is an amazing director and writer. Can’t wait for his next project!

P. Schmidt @ 07/14/2011 at 3:13 pm

I can’t wait to see this! I absolutely ADORE Sasha Alexander and I’ve only seen one other film directed by Edoardo Ponti (Between Strangers) and loved it so I’m really excited to see this one. Can’t wait!!

lizstroup @ 07/14/2011 at 3:16 pm

I am so looking forward to this indy Rom-Com! Sasha Alexander (not just Rhys Darby) is a comedic genious!

Anonymous @ 07/14/2011 at 3:16 pm

Watched this at a special screening last night. Laughed out loud a lot. I really enjoyed it. I didn’t love the lighting, but the script was good, and the performances were right on. Make sure to tune it to TNT and catch this sweet & funny romantic comedy.

Wonder if we will get the movie down here. Let’s hope so, what with Rhys being a kiwi an’ all. :)

I’m definitely watching. I enjoy Sasha on Rizzoli & Isles where she has displayed some excellent comic timing! Look forward to seeing her in a full-blown comedy!

Kimberly A. @ 07/14/2011 at 4:39 pm

All I know is I have been waiting for this movie for almost a year. I am super excited to finally be seeing it and to then own the DVD in the fall. Sasha you are totally the best!

Can’t wait! Love her and love her on Rizzoli and Isles!!

PaolinainNYC @ 07/14/2011 at 5:03 pm

Can’t wait!!! Sasha Alexander is brilliant and talented! Love everything she’s starred in. This movie looks like it’s gonna be lots of fun.

Melva Bennett @ 07/14/2011 at 5:19 pm

I can’t find a “Like” button on this page, so I’ll just say it: “I like this movie trailer!” And I can’t wait to watch the movie tomorrow night.

Love the inset photo of Mr.Darby with the cinnamon pastry. He holds it with such intensity. It must play an integral part in the scene. (Perhaps Mum gave it to him?…)

I expect to enjoy this movie.

Can’t wait to see this movie, so glad TNT picked it up. Sasha is hilariously funny! It’s going to be great!