Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony Split

Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony Split

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony have called it quits after seven years of marriage, JustJared.com can confirm.

“We have decided to end our marriage. This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters,” they said in a joint statement.

“It is a painful time for all involved and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time,” they added.

Jennifer, 41, and Marc, 42, wed in June 2004 and have two children together, 3-year-old twins Max and Emme.

People was the first to report the news.

Getty

SHUT UP. I definitely did not see this coming.

Oh wow! I did not see this coming.

Not a fan @ 07/15/2011 at 5:43 pm

I’m shocked. They never showed signs their marriage was in trouble.

Damn. Just when I thought she got it right this time. They looked so in love. This is sad.

asghaksjghwodaknm @ 07/15/2011 at 5:44 pm

nooo! :(
they were great together.

What!! Didn’t see that one coming at all! Sad times!!

oh god, doesnt any couple in Hollywood ever last?

I knew this was coming, stuff will come out that will make this one hell of a bitter divorce.

WOAH. It’s a shock, but not really. All her others have failed… :(

What took her so long?

I’m not really surprised, I always thought she only married him in a rebound from Ben Affleck.

=O i thought he was the one to be honest… lol.

I wonder if he cheated on her? I remember he cheated on his previous wife with JLO so it wouldn’t be surprising.

I think it’s tacky for them to announce it on People like this.

As Ross from Friends would say: THREE DIVORCES! THREE DIVORCES!

I wish them all the luck in the next stage of their lives……only the two people in a relationship knows what happens……many people are going to come on here and begin putting their 2 cents but guess what you should have some class and not comment on what you don’t know…..be respectful…..many people get divorced and break ups are really difficult….my prayers are with the family and with those beautiful twins….GOD BLESs!!!

whaaaaaaaat??!!! no way :O
am in shock right now

Priscilla @ 07/15/2011 at 5:53 pm

There was Ted C. blind item that was obviously about them which said he was abusive towards her. He did always seem controlling.

I think he was very controlling. She has had no real career move outside of with him in the last 7 years and now that she does, bye bye marriage. Sad.

Not shocked this her what number of divorce now ?lol She will be single mother celeb now like Christina Aguilera, Halle Berry, and so on.

She can NEVER stay married..can she? Hollywood should just stop getting married..never works out..so sad.

WHAT?! But they were just so happy at Marc’s latest performance.
What the hell?

amensister @ 07/15/2011 at 5:59 pm

she wants to be a star and he want a wife and mother.
she’s pushing 50 this is her longest, strongest relationship and they have kids. she should have made the sacrifice

i hope in years from now when she see her kids with marc and his new wife she wont regret this

OMG! I TOTALLY SURPRISED! I did not see this coming. When was the American Idol finale? like 2 months ago. They looked so hot and in love!

KnoweyZoe @ 07/15/2011 at 6:02 pm

He is a drug addict

Wow, I did not see that coming! There were no signs of distress.

She Stinks!Dave @ 07/15/2011 at 6:06 pm

Rumors on twitter og her going back to Diddy.

I don’t believe that.

Ben is probably waiting for her call right now

Eventually Garner will throw him out

Ben and J Lo part 2???

to bad kids are involved now

SHUT UP! I can not believe this. Jenny is so unlucky in love. It’s so unfair. :(

This is what…her third marriage?

Not surprising whatsoever.

Shocking and Sad…she married her best friend. I really thought it was gonna last. But I have a feeling he was uncomfortable with her growing fame..rubbing elbows with the royals, AI, etc. That will make most men uncomfortable. Men sometimes cannot handle a wife is much more successful that they are..It’s a blow to their ego.

Wow I thought this was it for her. They were like a match made in heaven but then again it’s Hollywood.

She Stinks! @ 07/15/2011 at 6:16 pm

well, well, well, where do I begin? This is not surprising at all. She is a horrible no talent shrew. I’m sure Marc was tired of having to stroke her over inflated ego, endlessly. He got sick of her bad singing, horrible attitude and overall rotten persona. Her disgusting bed hopping history has told us this marriage wouldn’t last forever – she used him up, got as much out of him as she could, and now she’ll jump on top of some other man (or men) that can further her failing career. The children will be lost, and raised by her mother, nannies, or Marc Anthony’s next wife. She will not participate with the raising of those children, she never has. Its all about her, and her alone! She is a disgrace to women, mothers, real Latinas, real actresses and dancers.

JHO Bag will HO herself out again to the highest bidder. Wait and see.

@KnoweyZoe:

i’ve always head that. he does look like a coke head. and jennifer is supposedly very health conscious. plus her career has really picked up lately. insecure men can’t deal with that.

evanotlongoria @ 07/15/2011 at 6:23 pm

Typical.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jloobsessed @ 07/15/2011 at 6:25 pm

This is the worst day of my life I am so upset and crying

Madhatter @ 07/15/2011 at 6:26 pm

There are a lot of NOT SO NICE rumors about him…

@jloobsessed: lol Are you serious? This is the worst day of your life? That’s sad.

Jenny from the block @ 07/15/2011 at 6:30 pm

Don’t be fooled by the rocks that I got
I’m still, I’m still Jenny from the block
Used to have a little, now I have a lot
No matter where I go, I know where I came from

Once a diva always a diva. I had a feeling once she become popular again, she’d drop Marc.

NO FREAKING WAY. ????!!!!

WHAT ? I’m very very surprise..

Just goes to show you can’t judge any celeb relationship (whether you think it’s going well or badly) on how things appear in pictures etc. I honestly did think they seemed happy together & would be together for a long time (well longer than they were anyway).

Like I said, just goes to show no matter how things appear with these celeb couples we, the public, have no idea what’s really going on.

I agree with Maggie when she said that she married him on the rebound from Ben. It was sooo obvious. As for their relationship being ‘perfect’, I have NEVER believed that. It was all for the cameras. She’s the biggest fake….. I don’t understand how Marc has put up with her for sooo long!!! She must be absolutely impossible to live with, you can tell. As for her career, where is it going????????? AI, if she goes back, because her latest album flopped yet again just like ALL the movies she has made. The movie she is starting shortly will get her nowhere, you’ll see!!

guadelupe @ 07/15/2011 at 6:38 pm

Happy day!!!! I been saying this a long time.They were together only for the publicity and business.It was a business marriageThere was NO LOVE here.Since the American Idol stint backfired and her record flopped.There was no use for skeletor anymore and threw him to the curb.

@amensister: Pushing 50? She’s only 40!

Jennifer and marc,I hope you are not getting divorce, you are a nice couple….

Oh noooooo!!!! Tell me it’s false!!!!

jennifer lopez is a *****.

@jon:

ICA with you, I think Marc put up with her because he has always been so love with her. As for Jen, well like some have mentioned upthread, she was devasted when Ben dumped her days before the wedding, Marc was a friend, he was SAFE. I don’t think she was ever in love with him.

She Stinks! @ 07/15/2011 at 6:48 pm

How long before she spreads her legs for next available high powered man? I say by September. The question is, who? Clooney? Back to Diddy? A movie producer? None of these men want this over the hill broke down filth.

We all know this bed hopping b*tch has ants in her pants and cannot stay in a relationship. This is typical HO behavior, which JHO Bag has displayed her entire ‘career’.

She’ll go cry to Ellen on the talk show circuit, pretend to be a victim, then her horrible antics will be leaked by Marc. Wait and see.

@frozoid she is turning 42 in a few days.

yeah, just heard it… honestly… I think because j.lo loves fame more than real love. Once she’s had enough fame, she wants to “settle” and “be in love” but once she grabs a hold of fame again, she dumps love. I was looking through pics of them through the years – while she was out of the limelight, her body language shows how much she loves him, it’s in her eyes but now that she came back in the spotlight – American Idol, commercials, venus razors…. she’s fame hungry again

i knew it!!!i cant believe people didnt see this coming!!
this is her 3rd divorce!lol J. ho will be in another relationship in a month or two…

im not surprised she can never last in relationships with kids or not i knew it would come to an end eventually i was surprised it lasted this long

sicksister @ 07/15/2011 at 6:59 pm

Sad for the kids, but I’ve never cared for JLo. She’s all about self-promotion and really doesn’t have the talent to be an actress. She’s getting older and I expect her to fade from view any day.

She’s had her 15 minutes. Next!

I do have to say that I’m surprised. There was no sign of any problems at all. In fact, they appeared to be pretty solid. I saw their AI performance and was blown away with their chemistry. Seriously, it was hot! Now what she and Ben had was the real deal and when they broke up she knew Marc was a safe bet. He was crazy about her and she knew it. They married like 5 days after he got a quickie Dominican divorce from his wife. However, I thought they appeared to be in love and solid. Wow. I feel bad for the babies now that the home is broken.

Now with all that said, everyone knows that Marc is a controlling sob. Remember he had his ex-wife sign a confidentiality agreement as part of the divorce settlement? That alone says something right there. Now that Jennifer’s career is on the upswing again, he probably can’t take it. However, this is still left-field imo and I’d be willing to bet he cheated.

I’m in shock! They seemed very happy together!

Are we supposed to have sympathy for her? She is not a nice person. She blanks fans and she shoved Mary Louise Parker out of the way just so she could meet Will and Kate.

Sadly, I always knew the day would come, but was at least expecting some public drama before it hit. Marc has been AMAZINGLY patient with her. She is 100% focused on herself. No marriage will last with her.

It’s already been said, but I truly didn’t see this coming. I guess it’s time for her to join the Aguilera, and Berry train now.

I think we all know Jlo will have a new man real sooon. She can’t stay single for long.

why would u cry for something like this :|
I mean It’s sad but not to say that It’s the worst day of ur life ?

I knew something was up when they haven’t been photographed together for the past month or so since they’ve always attended events together. I feel really sad for them. I actually thought that they were a good couple. J.Lo def got grounded and became less media-ho since she married Marc Anthony. I was beginning to like her.

@Maggie:
felt the same way and i bet diddy somewhere happy.

@Maggie:
felt the same way and i bet diddy somewhere happy.

no signs of problems?. and the sex tapes and all her ex scandal is not a problem?

JENNIFER GARNER @ 07/15/2011 at 7:29 pm

3 TIMES LOSER!!!

Wait a second. . . no one has mentioned how gross Marc Anthony is. I mean, seriously. I am surprised she actually had kids with him at all! I don’t care either way what Jennifer Lopez does, but one thing is certain—she can find a more attractive, taller, nicer guy.

TWPUMPKIN @ 07/15/2011 at 7:38 pm

This seemed like a sham from the start. J-Ho is way to self absorbed and in love with her self to be married to anyone.

Marc Anthony @ 07/15/2011 at 7:39 pm

She was a downgrade for me and for Ben.

OMG! This is so sad, I can’t believe! They have be strong! I love the Jennifer and the Marc!

Wow, 3 marriages now. I’d hate to think it’s Jen LOL!! Damn mid 40′s and still can’t work it out.

I knew they weren’t going to last but i didn’t think it was so soon.

yeah i said it @ 07/15/2011 at 7:48 pm

“please respect out privacy” LOL!! I’ll remember that line in case Jen decides to put her next set of fug newborns on the cover of a magazine. Well the publicity they get off of this should be interesting.

@tami:

I expect Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova to end their farce very soon too. Stay tuned!!

Expect a similar announcement soon from Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournkova.

TRUTH HURTS. @ 07/15/2011 at 7:54 pm

As long as Brad and Angelina are still together. I am happy.

i thought they were going to split valentine’s day 2 years ago.

I thought they were perfect together. This is a real shocker.

Blind vices have pegged him as being abusive. Don’t know if it is true, but if so–kudos to Jennifer for finally leaving him.

funny stuff @ 07/15/2011 at 8:02 pm

Yeah cause when you look at them he looks like he could beat her down! LOL I’m surpirsed he’s not in a wheel chair. She never toned down the media whoring and now I expect it to go into overdrive. I guess when 2 cheaters get together it doesn’t end happily ever after. Everybody always talks about him being a cheater but didn’t she cheat on Judd to be with Ben Affleck. Just sayin. Karma’s a beyotch.

TheTruthIs @ 07/15/2011 at 8:08 pm

It’s sad but I always felt she married him because he was sooo in love with her. She was heartbroken after Afflek :( She was never into him as she was into Ben, but it was a smart move at the time to marry someone who loves you rather than yourself.

I wonder who is going to be her next love?

Skarsgard wannabe @ 07/15/2011 at 8:17 pm

I’m surprised at all the “surprised” reactions. If these guys were married 7 years, then it’s 6.5 years longer than I thought they would be.

TheTruthIs @ 07/15/2011 at 8:23 pm

Diddy is giggly somewhere :)))

no joke, just days ago i see her in a magazine and think “how much is she going to be married?” but in JOKE!!! this is to sad i also think that im wrong and they going to be together a long time :’(

i feel bad for the kids, JLO is a mess same with marc.

Darn I was really rooting 4 them

I’m reading your comments here and most of them say she is 100% focused on herself, she cares about herself and therefore she’s a *****! Why? What is wrong about a woman putting herself 1st i say good for her. And he really doesnt look like a nice and caring husband. He’s too skinny like he’s always on drugs. You can see he is controlling. And what about the pictures wiht him and other women on his lap etc I say good on you Jlo always look after yourself and your kids and so should every woman.

Not ShoCK at allabout Jlo&marc break-up

@Sandra: Well if he’s so horribile what in the hell did she marry him for. Did he put a gun to her head and say marry me have kids or die. Please she chose to be with him, while he was still married I might add. Lopez is hardly a babe in the woods that’s innocent. She’s been the biz for over a decade she knows what she’s doing. And she’s just a self absorbed pain in the ass mediawhore and those are titles she’s had way befor she married him.

YEH – EITHER THIS IS THE BIGGEST PUBLICITY STUNT OR MARC GOT TIRED OF BEING SECOND FIDDLE! HE WANTED TO RETURN TO NEW YORK AND LIVE AS A FAMILY – MEANING JLO WOULD HAVE TO BE A MOTHER!! NOT LONG AGO A HEADLINE ON A MAGAZINE QUOTED HER AS SAYING “DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION”!!! ??!!???!!

I knew it. They lasted longer than I thought.

I am sort of shocked. It did seem he was more into her than her into him. I wish them both the best.

Wait WHAT?! WHY!?

Wait WHAT?! WHY!?

@rippo:

The truest comment on here.

I am so NOT shocked.

Saw this coming with JLo’s career back on the up swing again. This is her second chance to continue her career after some hiccups in film and music etc. American Idol was her restart from the start. Sad to see them split though and that something like her career got in the way. Hopefully they will be able to put things aside and continue to be a strong parenting team to their twins. Her career might seem important to her right now but your children are always the most important gift you’ll ever have in life.

I think she should hook up with Tom Cruise !

A girl (or boy or whatever that is) said on a Local TV Channel in Monterrey, Mexico that they will divorce on January this year…
HOLY ****, SHE SAID THE TRUE!!!!
Can’t believe this!
They really looked like a solid couple!

That Jennifer Lopez is just using men. She just hooked up with Marc Anthony as a rebound from being dumped and humiliated by Ben Affleck. Also, she just wanted children before she got too old – she was artificially inseminated! She used P.Diddy, Benny Medina, Wayans Bros., and many many many more for her failing career. I don’t care about J.Lo because she is nothing but hot air and smoke & mirrors. She can’t act, sing, dance, design, perform, talk, etc. She is talentless. She is ugly. Her children are….well her son is cute – he looks like the father. Poor Marc Anthony, if he divorced her – good for him! She bossed him around like he was a little kid.

I’m surprised. They looked so in love. At first I thought they would not last but after two children, they looked so in love. But only they know of the problems in their relationship. It is sad that there are two children involved but they are not the first nor the las tto end a marriage. but if they were not happy as a couple is better to end for ther childrem before continuing in a relationship where no one is happy. I hope they tried to save their relationship before making this decision.

First off Ben Affleck has nothing to do with this! At all every where you look it was because of Ben. Who is happily married to the white Jen
She is the right woman for Ben! Two children later they have a great
Relationship! No Ben has never anything to do with this!

Guys all your comments here are so sweet and naive. WAKE UP PEOPLE THERE IS ONLY ONE REASON WHY THEY DIVORCE. ITS ABOUT MONEY. MARC ANTHONY OWED THE US AROUND 3 MILLION IN BACK TAXES. SHE HAS MONEY AND A DAY JOB HE HASN’T AS HIS LEGAL WIFE SHE WOULD HAVE TO PAY PART OF IT OR THE REST OF IT. AND SINCE HER “LOVE DO COST A THING” SHE DECIDED THAT ITS CHEAPER TO JUST DIVORCE THE RAT FACED FATHER OF HER CHILDREN. Poor Marc Anthony I guess this is what he gets when he left his first wife and two young children for Hollywood’s number 1 man eater. Not only is his pathway to becoming an American citizenship in jeopardy but he has to pay his American back taxes by himself.

larsvonwhat @ 07/15/2011 at 11:14 pm

perhaps she shouldve left the show for some quality family time, funny that although models and actors lead busy lives, models tend to have longer relationships

publicity stunt??….. just wondering..in the past jlo used the men in her life as stepping stones just to get her to the next level…
hope she finds real love one day

I never would think Jlo and Marc would ever get divorce! They seemed so perfect for echother and they been together for so long =( I like to know what their excuse was. What a SHOCK! Im glad Tom & Katie and Brad & Angie are still together even if Brangelina isn’t married LOL=)

Wow I’m extremely shocked I didn’t see this comind, nothing really last in Hollywood :S

Sucks for them @ 07/16/2011 at 12:51 am

That sucks, damn shame though, their kids are so cute!

no lo creo hacen tremenda pareja so sad!!

no lo creo hacen tremenda pareja so sad!!

i always love them and support them this not change anything.
i respect their privacity and decision.

I must be psychic cuz I predicted this the day they got married. This is soooo JLo. She doesn’t know what the hell she wants, except more and more and more attention. Next!

Charles Bronson @ 07/16/2011 at 2:07 am

Who the f*ck cares!!!!!!! Suckers get a life.That b*tch is walking around her mansion with a mug of hot cocoa.

Everyone seems surprised but i’m not. With the american idol thing i bet her ego got even more out of control. she’s very annoying in interviews too

@Maggie: i always thought she’s still in love with Ben. i thought Ben and JLo looked great together. too bad she didn’t have Ben’s children.

Did not see this coming. Thought they were another Hollywood “power couple.” Not so. Marc was in lust with Jlo for a while, but he was also a cheater on his other beautiful wife. Bet his spots did not change. He probably thought that Jlo would be woman enough to make him finally settle with one woman, but they have now been married for a while–seven-yr-itch can happen to the lustiest couples, cuz that feeling ALWAYS fades. Just gotta marry for more than that. Marc seems insecure. He’s a little man and he’s unattractive. He probably needs to prove himself with different women. Jlo should not marry again. She can be great by herself with her family’s support and love.

I saw it coming. Lately, she has been always alone in public. Go figure. Still sad for the children.

Ohhhhhh… I’m sad with that…. =(

WTF???I can’t belive this…God…

WTF???I can’t belive this…God…

who cares, she is trash, **** and a ho, no talent tramp, those kids rare ugly.

What??????? Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
They are crazy….realy…I can’t belive this (((((((((

sadly 95% of marriages in hollywood end in divorce so Marc and Jen joining that list doesn’t surprise me by the way she turns 41 next sunday July 24th. I could see this coming 3 years ago when she said her and Marc wanted to emulate Paul Newman & Joanne Woodward’s marriage and thats obviously not possible in this day and age and never mind that fact that Woodward was the bigger star when she and Newman got married in 1958 as she was nominated for a golden globe an oscar and won both of them within two months of their wedding and they also dealt with tragedy from the beginning of their marriage something Marc & Jen never did

@tami: Why is everyone shocked? They had bad karma when Marc cheated on his previous wife (Dayanarra Torres-former Miss Universe 1993), with Jennifer. The marriage was doomed from the start . The breakup shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone.

@TRUTH HURTS.: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JLO , Britney and Halle should stay away from marriages and relationships. I thought he was the one for her but he seem controling and not her type of dudes. She prob stay in the marrige this long because of her kids. I think she really did love Ben and just settle for her mark.

That why he gets for leaving his beautiful wife and children for Jlo. Jlo can’t stay marry.

reap what you sow @ 07/16/2011 at 12:13 pm

This was inevitable. two reasons. 1. Marc’s strong controlling personality. They are both big stars. He is big in the hispanic music sceen, her in both hispanic and especially in american pop culture. Once married he kept her star from burning as bright so that he could be the biggest and brightest star in the (house) marriage. Have you noticed how muted she was for awhile. It’s a cultural thing. When her star became bright again on american idol and she emerged in the spotlight again in a big way he ego could not handle it.

(2).Lets see. Marc Anthony married his first wife twice. He dumped her the minute J.Lo became avaliable. 3 days after the divorce he married J.Lo. the women he always wanted before the ink was dry. However there was a price to be paid for cheating on and dumping your first wife. Eventually you will get it back no matter how long it takes. When you piss on someones happily ever after for selfish gain your happily ever after will eventually explode in your face. No one get away, not even the rich and famous. Dayanara is getting the last laugh. What do you think will eventually happen to brangelina? How you get them is how you keep them. It’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when.

Rysiu Mocny @ 07/16/2011 at 12:27 pm

Marriage is risky investment in some countries ruin people..

Rysiu Mocny @ 07/16/2011 at 12:27 pm

Marriage is risky investment in some countries ruin people..

Rysiu Mocny @ 07/16/2011 at 12:28 pm

Marriage is risky investment in some countries ruin people..

She won’t be alone for long. Who will be next?? She likes to mix it up. She dates all races! It’s be nice if she’d just focus on her kids for awhile since this will be a hard time for them

Finally! She has recovered her sight! Good for you J-Lo!

Finally! She has rwcovered her sight! Good for you, J-Lo!

2 months ago she was tagged the HOTTEST woman ever!…her career has not moved an inch since she married Marc. He was simply her SPERM DONOR .She doesn’t need him anymore…. now that she is HOTTEST chic. He will be too controlling of her to do whatever she pleases and so she does what?!….GETS RID OF HIM!!!….she still loves BEN AFFLECK…and always will.She never loved MARC…..AKA(SPERM DONOR)….and he looked so little standing by her.I always know something was amis…well,there u go…………..

reap what you sow @ 07/16/2011 at 1:22 pm

They both cheated on and dumped formal spouses. Marc Anthony is smalland boney. Not exactly her type. She was humiliated by Ben and knew Marc always wanted her. His owned selfishness got in the way and he dumped his wife and family. They tried to stay together but Marc wanted to be in NY so he can be around all his kids and baby mamas. J.LO’s job is in LA. He did not want to compromise or allow her to be the bigger star in the family. Besides she only loved him to a point. I don’t think she was happy with him phyisically. He’s unatractive in most standards. He may be a big star but on the red carpet, he was an ugly embarrassment. The entire ralationship started out foul. Learn the lesson from this people. He wanted her to give up american idol. She was not going to do that nor should he expect her to. She allows him to do what he wanted in his career. He is a selfish ass. It does not matter what we think of her talent. She is getting paid and he is simply jealous. I’m guessing he gave her an Ultimadim, LEAVE AMERICAN IDOL OR IT’S OVER. He did not get the memo, they don’t usually work. Marc, your wife is a bigger star than you. You knew this going into it. You kept her in your cage as long as you could. She is not Dayanara (staying at home cooking and cleaning with the kidS) OR YOU OTHER BABY MAMA. Marc, you are a fool. GROW UP. J.LO, GROW UP.

@jo:

You do realize she is an assistant on the set right.? So because Brad is involved with Angelina no one is allowed to touch his arm. Idiots like you are the reason the tabloids are still in existence today.

shocker! hindsight…never really see the real-deal connection somehow

laverdadduele @ 07/16/2011 at 3:18 pm

WTF????????????? I thought these two were going to make it.

@reap what you sow. You make some very valid points. KARMA is karma. Marc Anthony thought he was on the top of the world when he scored JLO and humiliated and hurt his ex-wife Dayanara Torres the mother of his little children. He didn’t give a care. He thought he was ALL THAT. He pranced around with JLO in public calling her the love of his life as if Dayanara was mediocre and meant nothing to him. He was a KING ON THE THRONE, but I’ll be darn if he didn’t get knocked down flat on his face.

Its HIS time to feel that SAME pain, seven years later. Only it hurts twice as hard because JLO’s career is soaring thanks to American Idol, and he won’t be a part of it as they are divorcing. It’s Over!

To Dayanara: Laugh on Dayanara Torres. You have gone on with your life. Laugh when JLO struts out in public with her next new man so Marc can see it smeared in his face, the same way he did you.

Karma is fierece.

@Jo , calm down, Brad was leaving set, assistant on phone not paying attention, he touched her shoulder to say he was leaving. She was startled and touched his arm. No scandal. OK wants reader to believe he was flirting. They should know better because IMO I’m sure they have seen the sequence of the touch pictures. These rags will do anything to sell lies.

By the way, she turns 42 this month and Marc turns 42 in September. She is about 2 months older than him.

I don’t think she’s the ‘nice’ person she portrays in her interviews. I’ve always thought that behind closed doors she would be a real b….., very egotistic and hard to live with, also very hyper. I’ve always had that impression and I am a very good judge of character.

doolittle @ 07/16/2011 at 5:56 pm

Finally…her ASS shall be MINE!!!!!!!

Chicky Wombat @ 07/16/2011 at 8:27 pm

Your still untalented Jlo . Oh i remember years ago when Mark Anthony was younger than you. B*tch PLEASE you are not 41,42,43 or 44 as you claim to be. Everybody in the Bronx knows your closer to fifty. There was a rumor back in the day that you were 45 years old.

Marc did not just cheat with Lopez.. He cheated with other women besides Jlo while he was married to his other wife. He’s just a cheat. Period!

And I don’t know why, but I believe Jlo had valid reasons for dumping those other men. The dancer was very nice, but he didn’t have what it takes to hold onto her. She needs a strong man so that she will respect him. The only reason why I believe Jlo was so hung up on Ben Affleck is because he is white. He was different for her. Also Ben has some success in Hollywood and is well known in that realm. Ben always held his own with her. At first he was under her spell, but I think she respected him more than any of the others. That’s why he was able to shame her (cheat) and do what he did and she still held on… waiting for him to marry her. Respect is a huge thing for a woman like Jennifer Lopez.

@well, if respect is such a huge thing for her why does she cheat too? She cheated on Ojani with Diddy, she cheated on Chris with Ben and she made Marc cheat on his wife by going with him while he was still a married man. Don’t say she didn’t do all this because SHE DID!!! Marc may be a cheater, but so is she. She deserves everything she gets, let’s be honest here. One more thing I need to get off my chest and that is why is she ALWAYS chewing gum? At least be discreet about it. You can see the gum rolling in her mouth half the times. Absolutely disgusting!!!!

Reality Check @ 07/17/2011 at 4:51 am

I, for one, saw this coming for a long time. They never looked in love.

andamentothat @ 07/17/2011 at 3:23 pm

sad news.. Hopefully they move on without bearing any grudges. Could be any number of reasons for the split, we wont know it unless they tell us. Its not necessary for us to know. Glad that JLo is hot with american idol, her new single, peoples most beautiful cover and some movie deal. Marc, i am sure has some good career stuff going on as well, so they will both be fine.

Okay, I agree that cheats are cheats and if Jlo did cheat, you’re right, she’s getting what is coming to her. I still like her, though. I just believe she’s probably not marriage material. Yes, there are women who are like that too.

@Well, then you don’t get married and have children! By the way is Marc REALLY a drug addict or are people just teasing cos he looks like one?

Hurray!!!!!! No more FAKE displays of affection. She is soooo annoying with her smooching in public!!!!