Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony Split

Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony Split

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony have called it quits after seven years of marriage, JustJared.com can confirm.

“We have decided to end our marriage. This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters,” they said in a joint statement.

“It is a painful time for all involved and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time,” they added.

Jennifer, 41, and Marc, 42, wed in June 2004 and have two children together, 3-year-old twins Max and Emme.

People was the first to report the news.

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All
TWPUMPKIN @ 07/15/2011 at 7:38 pm

This seemed like a sham from the start. J-Ho is way to self absorbed and in love with her self to be married to anyone.

Marc Anthony @ 07/15/2011 at 7:39 pm

She was a downgrade for me and for Ben.

OMG! This is so sad, I can’t believe! They have be strong! I love the Jennifer and the Marc!

Wow, 3 marriages now. I’d hate to think it’s Jen LOL!! Damn mid 40′s and still can’t work it out.

I knew they weren’t going to last but i didn’t think it was so soon.

yeah i said it @ 07/15/2011 at 7:48 pm

“please respect out privacy” LOL!! I’ll remember that line in case Jen decides to put her next set of fug newborns on the cover of a magazine. Well the publicity they get off of this should be interesting.

@tami:

I expect Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova to end their farce very soon too. Stay tuned!!

Expect a similar announcement soon from Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournkova.

TRUTH HURTS. @ 07/15/2011 at 7:54 pm

As long as Brad and Angelina are still together. I am happy.

i thought they were going to split valentine’s day 2 years ago.

I thought they were perfect together. This is a real shocker.

Blind vices have pegged him as being abusive. Don’t know if it is true, but if so–kudos to Jennifer for finally leaving him.

funny stuff @ 07/15/2011 at 8:02 pm

Yeah cause when you look at them he looks like he could beat her down! LOL I’m surpirsed he’s not in a wheel chair. She never toned down the media whoring and now I expect it to go into overdrive. I guess when 2 cheaters get together it doesn’t end happily ever after. Everybody always talks about him being a cheater but didn’t she cheat on Judd to be with Ben Affleck. Just sayin. Karma’s a beyotch.

TheTruthIs @ 07/15/2011 at 8:08 pm

It’s sad but I always felt she married him because he was sooo in love with her. She was heartbroken after Afflek :( She was never into him as she was into Ben, but it was a smart move at the time to marry someone who loves you rather than yourself.

I wonder who is going to be her next love?

Skarsgard wannabe @ 07/15/2011 at 8:17 pm

I’m surprised at all the “surprised” reactions. If these guys were married 7 years, then it’s 6.5 years longer than I thought they would be.

TheTruthIs @ 07/15/2011 at 8:23 pm

Diddy is giggly somewhere :)))

no joke, just days ago i see her in a magazine and think “how much is she going to be married?” but in JOKE!!! this is to sad i also think that im wrong and they going to be together a long time :’(

i feel bad for the kids, JLO is a mess same with marc.

Darn I was really rooting 4 them

I’m reading your comments here and most of them say she is 100% focused on herself, she cares about herself and therefore she’s a *****! Why? What is wrong about a woman putting herself 1st i say good for her. And he really doesnt look like a nice and caring husband. He’s too skinny like he’s always on drugs. You can see he is controlling. And what about the pictures wiht him and other women on his lap etc I say good on you Jlo always look after yourself and your kids and so should every woman.

Not ShoCK at allabout Jlo&marc break-up

@Sandra: Well if he’s so horribile what in the hell did she marry him for. Did he put a gun to her head and say marry me have kids or die. Please she chose to be with him, while he was still married I might add. Lopez is hardly a babe in the woods that’s innocent. She’s been the biz for over a decade she knows what she’s doing. And she’s just a self absorbed pain in the ass mediawhore and those are titles she’s had way befor she married him.

YEH – EITHER THIS IS THE BIGGEST PUBLICITY STUNT OR MARC GOT TIRED OF BEING SECOND FIDDLE! HE WANTED TO RETURN TO NEW YORK AND LIVE AS A FAMILY – MEANING JLO WOULD HAVE TO BE A MOTHER!! NOT LONG AGO A HEADLINE ON A MAGAZINE QUOTED HER AS SAYING “DIVORCE IS NOT AN OPTION”!!! ??!!???!!

I knew it. They lasted longer than I thought.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All