Tom Hardy: Shirtless 'Warrior' Stills!

Tom Hardy: Shirtless 'Warrior' Stills!

Tom Hardy shows off his bulging biceps in this still from his upcoming movie, Warrior.

Synopsis for the action drama: “The youngest son (Hardy) of an alcoholic former boxer (Nick Nolte) returns home, where he’s trained by his father for competition in a mixed martial arts tournament – a path that puts the fighter on a collision corner with his older brother (Joel Edgerton).”

The Gavin O’Connor-directed film, which also stars former House actress Jennifer Morrison, hits theaters Sept. 9.

Late last month, Tom and Joel attended a photo call for the film in Paris.

tom hardy shirtless warrior 01
tom hardy shirtless warrior 02
tom hardy shirtless warrior 03
tom hardy shirtless warrior 04
tom hardy shirtless warrior 05
tom hardy shirtless warrior 06

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

beautiful
also it’s joel on the last photo

Tom Hardy is a gorgeous man and an outstanding actor!!!

BEAST! BEAUTIFUL BEAST. Marry me!

I usually like him a lil smaller but he’s still incredibly hot and hugely talented! He’s gonna be ascending the A-List with the quickness!

tom hardy not beautiful he just normal

Whos his girlfriend right now? You don’t hear anything about him..

He can have me

@slig o lambert^_______^ cute: He is really charming! :D

And a fantastic actor. How down-to-earth he is makes him sexier.

AmICynical? @ 07/16/2011 at 3:01 pm

“Your handsome Bob…that’s who you are!” :)

I can’t wait to see this movie

TinyDancer @ 07/16/2011 at 3:38 pm

Remember that time Shia LaBeauf tried to say he beat up Tom Hardy? Yeah, these pics are the final nail in the coffin of that huge lie. Tom Hardy rocks!

TinyDancer @ 07/16/2011 at 3:39 pm

@Jil: Tom is engaged to an actress named Charlotte Riley.

@slig o lambert^_______^ cute: lol fair enough

more for me ;)

@slig o lambert^_______^ cute lol fair enough

more for me ;)

He seems like a sweetheart from the interviews I’ve seen. He also has a son named Louis, born i ’08 I believe.

Woof!, that man needs to come to my house and play Doctor!*lol*.

we must preserve his $perm for next generations of young girls… he should start a new sexy BEASTU race

Can’t wait to see this!

Pam Bailey @ 07/29/2011 at 11:45 am

Since when is “gorgeous” a prerequisite for an actor? Tom Hardy is handsome, by most standards, mine included. Here’s the thing – when I was watching Inception, I found it very hard to keep Leonardo’s character in form because of his FACE. He IS gorgeous, and it’s hard not to notice that. I knew it was Leo playing that particular character, so it wasn’t quite believeable to me, and tho he’s an excellent actor, still, his face got in the way. Now, Tom Hardy, who is good looking also, has a way of taking a character and changing the face so that whatever he is and whoever he portrays is very believeable. THAT’S what acting is all about. When I watch a movie, it’s like being within a story, and Tom Hardy has a way of making that character real, so you don’t even think about the fact that it’s an actor doing a role. Know what I mean? So, do you want to be an actor who gains notoriaty for your face, or an actor who can make you BELIEVE in the part he plays? It’s expensive to go see a movie these days. Sometimes I get the feeling that acting is all about the glam. But true movie lovers and movie goers aren’t interested in GLAM. My wallet isn’t. You go Tom!

Pam Bailey @ 07/29/2011 at 11:55 am

Since when is “gorgeous” a prerequisite for an actor? Tom Hardy is handsome, and a very good actor. I loved inception, but the problem I had is that while watching it, I had a hard time keeping Leonardo’s character in form because of his face. That sounds strange I suppose. He’s a good actor, yes, but the glam of Hollywood has made him very popular because of his looks, and that’s a shame. On the other hand, Tom Hardy, who is good looking also, has a way of taking the parts he plays and making them real and believeable. Isn’t this what acting is all about? I’m not knocking Leonardo at all, but as a person who has to pay a lot of money to go to a theater and see a movie (like most people) I want to see a movie that’s believeable and worth the money. Maybe to some Tom Hardy is “average” looking, but he’s definately NOT an average actor. In my book, what you make of a character is what acting is about. I think he’s got it.

Pam Bailey @ 07/29/2011 at 11:56 am

Ooooops! that posted twice. sorry about that!