Angelina Jolie: Ozzie Dots with Shiloh & Zahara!

Angelina Jolie: Ozzie Dots with Shiloh & Zahara!

Angelina Jolie strolls down Hollywood Boulevard with her adorable daughters Shiloh Jolie-Pitt and Zahara Jolie-Pitt on Sunday afternoon (July 17) in Hollywood, Calif.

The girls all took a trip to Ozzie Dots, which offers vintage clothing, costumes, and accessories.

Shiloh was seen carrying around a plastic pitchfork and a Bullwinkle J. Moose costume hat.

Zahara was quite in the mood, skipping back to the car and making Angie and Shiloh laugh up a storm.

FYI: Shiloh is wearing an Appaman Ship Slub Polo and Chooze‘s “Scout” shoes in Protect.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie‘s Ozzie Dots visit…

angelina jolie ozzie dots 01
angelina jolie ozzie dots 10
angelina jolie ozzie dots 11
angelina jolie ozzie dots 12
angelina jolie ozzie dots 13

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All

gorgeous girls.

I love Angie and kids are so sweet! Z is happy today

great kids! Love their smiles. So nice to see Zahara smiling instead of being scared by the paps.

I love Angie and kids are so sweet, nice to see Z smiling

Aww, they look like they are having fun!

i like dannielyn alot then any kids celeb

yestarday i saw angelin photot in mall so beautiful hahahah

“girls just wanna have fun”. Cute kids.

why is she always with the girls lastly? where is the rest of kids?

Cute :)
For some reason this popped into my head, since most of them are old enough to go to school, do they? Or do they have tutors? They spend a lot of time out of the US, traveling, I wonder how many languages they’ve picked up…ahh, their lives must be fun :)

lol at zee being silly and cracking shi up. too cute.

I love the smile these two cuties bring on Angie ♥

三位可爱的姑娘~

NYMPHETAMINE @ 07/18/2011 at 5:07 am

Why SHiloh is always dressed like a boy? :P weird

groundcontrol @ 07/18/2011 at 5:12 am

What happy, healthy little girls they are. So full of life and joy.
Kudos to Angie and Brad for being the kind of parnets that produce these little bundles of joy.

groundcontrol @ 07/18/2011 at 5:15 am

^^^ LOL! That’s my new word for parental units – parnets, albeit misspelled. That’s the best excuse I can come up with.
Holly’s there so I am assuming Angie is dealing with In the Land of Blood and Honey post production matters. I would hazard a guess tha Holly is getting some kind of producer credit. Good going, ladies.

Shiloh is dressing the way she wants to, I dressed a lot like that as a kid. Eventually I outgrew that phase. Maybe Shiloh will as well, It is really not a big deal.

groundcontrol @ 07/18/2011 at 5:17 am

Now this is what I want to see in children – play clothes so they can jump and play and feel free to be what they are – kids.
No kitty heels or crinoline skirts or cumbersome enforced sexist garbage – just good healthy play clothes.

they make play clothes for girls too. oh well, as long as she is happy.

Nice to see them smiling and having a good time. They seem like very happy children.

groundcontrol @ 07/18/2011 at 5:20 am

That’s great, Moxie, and I get your sentiment but there really is nothing to grow out of. People need to grtow out of their ignorant and sexist attitudes. And probably need to grow out of their bitterness over the happiness of this family as well but that may be too much to hope for.

You are right, GC. To be honest, I hated being called a tomboy as a kid, To me I was just being me, expressing myself the way I felt comfortable. In clothing and other ways, I guess I just hate seeing Shi picked on. Thankfully she has parents who are willing to let her be herself like my parents did me.

sindywhereyube @ 07/18/2011 at 5:30 am

there are times i have no idea if shiloh isa girl or a boy!!!!!! n zahara is so crazy n jumpy too cute

call a md @ 07/18/2011 at 5:32 am