Ashton Kutcher: Nearly Nude for 'Two and a Half Men' Promo!

Ashton Kutcher: Nearly Nude for 'Two and a Half Men' Promo!

Check out this promo shot of Ashton Kutcher, Jon Cryer, and Angus T. Jones for the new season of Two and a Half Men!

The nearly nude co-stars hold up a sign reading “All will be revealed,” teasing what’s in store when the comedy’s ninth season premieres Monday, Sept. 19, at 9 p.m. on CBS.

Ashton, who joined the cast after Charlie Sheen was fired from the show, previously said, “I can’t replace [him] but I’m going to work my a– off to entertain the hell out of people!”

WILL YOU WATCH Ashton Kutcher on the new season of Two and a Half Men?

Bigger pic inside

ashton kutcher two half men ad

Photos: CBS
Posted to: Angus T Jones, Ashton Kutcher, Jon Cryer, Nude

This is going to flop bad

@Sean: I hope not! Charlie didn’t even make the show, John’s character Alan does! If John left than I would never watch. He’s the highlight of the show for me.

Danielik25 @ 07/19/2011 at 5:57 pm

No! I don´t like him and his crap movies too.

They’re hardly “nearly nude”. You can’t see far past their shoulders or above their knees.

ehhh? This promo makes no sense. Its kind of desperate actually.

Elizabeth @ 07/19/2011 at 6:01 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, does anyone really care?

ugghh this is not even closed 2 being nearly nude..lolo ya got me .bad jared

Lila Rose @ 07/19/2011 at 6:06 pm

I agree with all of you…but I’m still excited to see how they’re going to play it out!

Ashton cut your hair!!! :P

Didn’t watch it before won’t watch it with Ashton

RebelYell @ 07/19/2011 at 6:28 pm

I think this is a bit creepy two supposedly” naked” grown men and a teenage boy. Gross.Besides that this just reeks of desperation by CBS to get attention. This show will fail. Unfortunately, because I liked John on the show and Angus both are talented actors. Too bad sheen had to go ***** things up as always with him. Aston Kutcher will be the final nail in the shows coffin. Also everyone keeps guessing what character Kutcher will play…It is so obvious he will play Charlie’s son. That appears after his sudden death. Duh.

PARISLONDON @ 07/19/2011 at 7:20 pm

i”ll watch !

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 07/19/2011 at 7:25 pm

…Fail

RebelYell @ I completely agree with you this promo is just odd and in bad taste CBS is so desperate for attention for this show and I also find it creepy two so called ” naked” grown men and a teenage boy.

VictoriaGirl @ 07/19/2011 at 8:27 pm

Didnt watch it when sheen was on and I wont watch it when kutchers on.

Ehhhhh... @ 07/19/2011 at 8:33 pm

Umm, no. No Charlie, no watchie. i will however watch the first show to see how they handle Charlie’s character.

lucy parker @ 07/19/2011 at 10:51 pm

I think Ashton is so cute!!! Demi is so lucky. Watch two and half men season 9 preview trailer and poster leaked online here http://goo­.gl/aJHNi

Why did he join that show?!?! He doesn’t match the show. Its always been a bad show about two dirty old repulsive men hooking up with women way out of their league.

I can not wait!!!

Thought CS wa bat **** crazy since the 90′s so I never cared for anything with him in it. Will try this show now – Ashton is either a hit or a miss for me… but loved him in that 70s show, he is usually great at comedy!

dorisswart @ 07/21/2011 at 7:30 am

Whatever sheen has done recently in media surprised and disappointed me. Having said that he is the PERFACT guy for the 2n half men show. His acting his ways his everything I like in the show (IN THE SHOW)… again what he did out of show was… I dont know … may be poor guy going through some issues that he must address. http://bit.ly/pK5it6

carrie rowland @ 07/31/2011 at 4:07 am

Of course we will. Want to see how they handle this bizarre situation.

Kesha Cochran @ 08/01/2011 at 10:49 am

Most Definitly, YES!!!

Tim Lentz @ 08/04/2011 at 9:57 am

I think the show is the funniest adult comedy on TV. Great actors and writers . I am skeptical of Sheens replacement but I am looking forward to the other actors and writers to bring it togethe ; Kutcher to pressure is on.