Bar Refaeli & David Fisher: Shopping in St. Tropez!

Bar Refaeli & David Fisher: Shopping in St. Tropez!

Bar Refaeli steps out with her rumored beau, David Fisher, to go shopping on Tuesday (July 19) in St. Tropez on the French Riviera.

The 26-year-old Israeli model, who rocked Genetic Denim “The Shane” jeans in Torn, picked up a few goodies for herself at the Sunday boutique.

Bar recently achieved her goal of getting 40,000 followers on Twitter!

“Yayyyy reached my goal of 40k! (even though a day later but I’m not greedy) now I want 50k… But I’m not greedy ;),” she wrote on her account.

Follow her at @BarRefaeli to keep up with the latest from Bar!

bar refaeli david fisher shopping st tropez 01
bar refaeli david fisher shopping st tropez 02
bar refaeli david fisher shopping st tropez 03
bar refaeli david fisher shopping st tropez 04
bar refaeli david fisher shopping st tropez 05

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Good height, as all short girls are farking disgusting troll-like Hayden Pattinere freaks, but she has a ‘soon to be really fat’ face, which makes her un-marriageable.

esti ginzburg is better looking than her

what in God’s name did DiCaprio ever see in her?

sourpatch575 @ 07/19/2011 at 3:59 pm

So glad she’s not with Leo anymore! He is free from this parasite! :D

Honestly Barflies secretly need to thank Leo because the paps never would know nor would care about this one if it weren’t for Leo in the first place. In fact it’s quite strange even seeing her get papped without Leo in the pictures. LOL

The life of a “model” ? tweeting and paparazzi photo ops? really? is this the new age model? Linda Evangelista would not be getting out of bed for this!

Her fried fake blond hair looks awful. Really wish she would go back to having a more natural dark blond color. It looked best on her. This is awful,cheap and tacky looking!

Thanks JJ for these new pictures of Bar with her man!

Eat your heart out, DiCaprio!

Fan of Beauty @ 07/19/2011 at 4:33 pm

I am also glad to know she’s no longer with that jerk who left her for the Queen of Plastic Surgeries!!! She deserves a real man.

Way to go, BAR!!!

David F. is one lucky bas**rd.

I hope he knows it.

They make such a cute couple! I am sooooo happy for them…. What a thrill to see her with a new boyfriend.

Shame on you, Leo DiCaprio: now go back to your wannabe actress who takes pictures of herself naked…LOL, LOL!!!

Never been a Bar fan, but she’s a thousand times prettier than Blake. And as far as I know, Bar’s nose and tatas are real. Unlike Blake’s. One thing I noticed with these pics is that Bar’s smiling. She never did that when she’s papped with Leo. How come?

fug smashed butterface dye your roots.

Fairy Flem @ 07/19/2011 at 4:57 pm

9-13 multiple personalities much? average looking. average model. She isn’t a real model. She is an embarrassment on what it means to be a model.

Never seen her smiling before. Whether we like her or not, why not at least be glad that another human being seems happy? God for her and anyone who is :)

Ha Ha Bar fat face thank god leo you dump his fat face. She looks pregnant already?

She got short fat leg and fat face model? She is smiling cause she knows she is getting pap attention seeker. Now Leo is gone, she is going to milk every PR she could get. lol. That is why she is smiling for your information CCAT. When she was with Leo, she was just pretending she doesn’t like Pap LOL. Blake has a better chance doing a cat walk then supposedly fat stumpy short leg model. IMAO. Does she have any job now? Does anyone knows any of her work. lol What is her resume! Oh, wait i know that, being a bed warmer for 5 years. lol. I am sure her new beau will be his honor to take over Leo’s left over trash can.

dumptruck @ 07/19/2011 at 5:25 pm

wow for a model she is so short and dumpy! must be why she can’t get any jobs. that body ain’t selling me clothes when I look longer and slimmer in mine. She looks only good nekkid and objectified. I can see why thats what pays her bills. She wears clothes horribly.

HYPOCRITE @ 07/19/2011 at 5:25 pm

@Fan of Beauty: @Bar Fan:

Dear Tzipi, you ungrateful, pathologically narcissistic P1G. Your daughter would be nowhere near where she is now without LD. She’s not a spermodel; she’s a very successful “glamour girl” and bathingsuit model. God bless LD for the money his connection has made her – not your phone calls back and forth to LA for empathetic ears.

Btw: You and your daugheter’s choices disgust me. Leo will have to pay the price in ticket sales if he tries to pull one over us and reconcile with that IDIOT!

AGAIN:
i wonder how much MONEY Barf made walking the Cannes red carpet for uber-antisemite, MEL GIBSON. Did you broker that one, Tzipi? Absolut She needs to be BOYCOTTED in TA and Hollywood.

You’ve got your work cut out for your Tzipi: TRYING TO MAKE LEO JEALOUS, WHILE LOOKING FOR A VERY, VERY RICH SON-IN-LAW, JUST IN CASE YOUR DICAPRIO PLAN DOESN’T WORK OUT.

Leo doesnt want her @ 07/19/2011 at 5:28 pm

@Abbie: if he did…he woudlnt have dumped her and it was HIM who did the dumping, the first second and the final time. You were also gaga over them and wanting them to get married! You make me sick!! You can keep your Barf!!! And even tho I cant stand Barf shes cuter than Blake the Mole Hunter!!! Leo will be done with Blake too. Both of them make me sick!! He gets them and drops them when he pleases!!!!

HYPOCRITE @ 07/19/2011 at 5:29 pm

LOL – that was a total fluke, but I like it. Bar the spermodel. Let’s see if it takes legs!!

Well, well, well…. don’t we see the same loser(s) posting under different names again when it’s time to bash DiCaprio’s former beauty. You pathetic jealous envious loser(s) must be so thrilled to see her happy with another guy who is happy and proud to be seen with the most gorgeous model out there.

It is really good to see her with someone who is not afraid and ashamed to be seen with her. A grow-up man, at last.

Thanks Jared, you made my day!

What happened to Bar girl’s 3 flies saying Leo and Bar were gonna get married,theyre gonna have beautiful blond babies blah blah blah/. now they hate him?!! HAHAHAHHA. you and your sub par idol are the losers. Leo ain’t losing nothing. He is a rich,powerful A list moviestar with tons of Oscar worthy projects coming up. I’m afraid the only loser here is Bar because she can’t seem to get any work with her dwindling looks.

HYPOCRITE @ 07/19/2011 at 6:09 pm

@Leo doesnt want her:

Dude, are you crazy? I’ve never wanted LD and Bar the spermodel to be together. All of a sudden you’ll see her pimping out her kids for $ and atten.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All