Charlize Theron & Ryan Reynolds: LAX Landing

Charlize Theron & Ryan Reynolds: LAX Landing

Charlize Theron hides her face as she arrives at LAX airport after a flight to Los Angeles on Monday (July 18).

Also at the airport on Monday was the 35-year-old actress’ rumored beau, Green Lantern star Ryan Reynolds!

Ryan, who has been single after splitting from Scarlett Johansson back in December, has been dating Charlize “for months,” a source told Us Weekly last week.

The source said not to expect to see Ryan and Charlize on the red carpet together at events, though, saying, “That’s not her style.”

charlize theron ryan reynolds lax airport 01

• Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

i love her body is very tall and she cute

HOT! Scarlett, who?

ppl who are ashamed of their relationship and try to hide it shouldn’t be in a relationship to begin with. that puts a big strain on the couple.

Jared, this is really dumb. Do your homework. Charlize and Ryan were going in opposite directions…at different times at LAX. Most people, even celebrities, go thru LAX even the ones who get on private planes. Not saying they got on private planes, but Ryan and Charlize weren’t together. I know stupid magazines like this “story” but you should not think the public is so stupid.

@kami:

And maybe some people feel that their own personal business is just that….personal business…..not something they have to share with the whole damn world if they don’t want to. Not everyone is an exhibitionist with a “look at me, look at me” desperate attitude.

I wanna lick her ******* !!!

She was arriving….he was departing. Someone please report the facts.

They make a hot couple!

I kind of wanted her with Keanu Reeves! But this is an interesting pairing for sure!

RebelYell @ 07/19/2011 at 6:36 pm

Too bad it isn’t true they have both gone through relationship hardships recently and could a decent person in their lives. I just wish these blogs would get the story straight before jumping the gun. He’s departing, she is arriving. No wonder Ryan has that oh sh@t look on his face and she is hiding hers. They both knew this would just breath new life to the rumor again. I feel sorry for them. Most likely either her own people or his own people were behind the timing and stabbed their own client in the back to get them some attention.Well neither looked happy about the attention!!

RebelYell @ 07/19/2011 at 6:39 pm

@RebelYell: ” could use a decent person in their lives.”

I like them as a couple.
Ryan seems like a sweet guy and Charleze seems very strong willed. good match.

Purple Poet @ 07/19/2011 at 10:05 pm

I wasn’t buying the rumors, but I’m starting to think they are a little bit of a possibility now. It’s just coincidence that they ended up at the airport? I know celebs come and go all the time there, but this seems like too much of a coincidence. But if they are dating, good for them keeping it private. When a relationshp is first starting, it’s not a good idea to go public. And Ryan Reynolds is a much bigger star than Stuart Townsend. No one cared about Stuart, but Ryan is People’s Sexiest Man Alive and is starring in blockbusters, so Charlize knows they would draw more attention and they don’t want to be one of those couples. He’s very private too.

PIEL SUIG @ 07/20/2011 at 2:59 am

Look at that little cute gay pout of his, I wander if she knows about the things he’s done with that mouth.

HOT COUPLE!

I respect the fact they like their privacy. But I admit – I would like to see the two of them on the red carpet together. Together they make a gorgeous couple!

My eyes!!! @ 07/20/2011 at 12:40 pm

If they happened to be at the airport going in opposite directions, it shows how rumors can quickly grow from nothing.

Awesome couple.

anonymous @ 07/20/2011 at 3:40 pm

I would like to see him in another relationship. They are a cute couple. But more than likely you will not see them together. He married and divorced Scarlett without a lot of details. He never was on the red carpet with his wife, no wedding photos were released, no magazine covers , Zipo. He is really good at keeping his personal life private . These two could marry and have a household of children and we may never know. But then do we really need to?

anonymous @ 07/20/2011 at 3:40 pm

anonymous @ 07/20/2011 at 5:00 pm

They arrived at LAX at the same time. both are outbound, he is promoting his movie and she is heading toward comic com

This proves nothing! I still have a shot I tell you!!!