Gwyneth Paltrow's Coach Ads - FIRST LOOK!

Gwyneth Paltrow's Coach Ads - FIRST LOOK!

Gwyneth Paltrow holds onto a Coach bag in these ads for the fashion brand.

The 38-year-old actress is serving as Coach‘s brand ambassador for its latest international campaign that marks the line’s 70th anniversary.

The company’s president and executive creative director, Reed Krakoff, said Gwyneth was “a natural choice. She embodies the spirit, energy, and elegance of the Coach brand.”

The ad campaign, which was shot by Peter Lindbergh on a Manhattahn rooftop, will be featured in Asia and Europe, including France, Spain, the U.K., Portugal, and China.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Gwyneth Paltrow’s Coach ads?

gwyneth paltrow coach 01
gwyneth paltrow coach 02

Photos: Fashionologie
Posted to: Gwyneth Paltrow

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

did she get a new face?

thats not Gwennie

She looks nice, but that purse is SO ugly!!

gywneth’s beauty doesnt suit with this lower end brand. i see her as a spokeperson for a higher end brands such as chanel, dior even louis.

fishy! lol… they’re cute :)

She looks a mess.

She is so beautiful..

groovelicious @ 07/19/2011 at 10:42 pm

They fake baked her face but forgot to do her hands.

So usually Im one to complain about airbrushing but this definitely calls for more. Sorry Gwyn

I love the sweater she’s wearing in this ad but boy does her face look stretched. She used to have much fuller cheeks. Now they look stretched tight like she had work done.

Sad but True @ 07/19/2011 at 10:46 pm

@rhonda: Sadly she seems to have gone the Nicole Kidman botox route.

I thought it was Sondra Lee

Fensie remmy @ 07/19/2011 at 10:49 pm

Really awesome looking .

i think her outfit and bag are nice but her hair and makeup isn’t very flattering.

Broadway Babe @ 07/19/2011 at 10:57 pm

Gwyneth’s smile looks so fake in photo#1.

She looks like she has gas. Probably disappointed she wasn’t shilling for Chanel

I can see the careful, classic look they’re going for but they really should have evened out her skin tone if they were going to use a fake tanner.

What a butterface.

I don’t think GP looks bad. She’s just starting to look a little bit old.
Before she could pass for her early 30s. Now she’s looking more in her 40s than 30s.

I don’t think GP looks bad. She’s just starting to look a little bit old.

YUCK….CAN’T BELIEVE THIS PLAIN JANE IS BLYTHE DANNER’S DAUGHTER.

SHE SHOULD GET HER BEAUTIFUL MOM TO GIVE HER A MAKEOVER.

@Al: Coach is high end enough that they should have been able to prevent her from looking like an Oompa Loompa. Sloppy job on the photo shop.

@Al: Coach is high end enough that they should have been able to prevent her from looking like an Oompa Loompa Sloppy job on the photo shop.

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA

offtheproperty @ 07/19/2011 at 11:29 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!

Like she needs the money. This c*nt will sell anything. BYW Gwen, those products you are selling are made from murdered animals.

Can’t figure out the concept of the shoot with the background. Also, if they’re trying to imitate the less make-up look of Angelina Jolie in her LV ad, then they failed big time. Gwyneth here does not look like she’s natural, classic or elegant.

advertising makes the world go round.

wow, please photoshop these pic’s..Ms Paltrow is not looking good here…

Gwenith looks old but isn’t she in her 40′s now? So what do you expect? I just don’t like her for a million reasons but calling her grandmother a C8NT a couple of weeks ago on national tv was sickening. Not a nice person , thinks her sh*it doesn’t stink..PFFFTT
Go away Fishith!

Ben affleck ex @ 07/20/2011 at 2:41 am

No wonder we don’t see her with her husband Chris . Going on vacation together with just the kids ? Really now! She does have a great life!
With lemonade stands with the kids!

i think she looks lovely! some people just need to hate everyone i guess! Hate comes back you know!

lol, this site is full of stupid haters

Not a fan of Gwyn at all but I actually like seeing an ad campaign that isn’t airbrushed to death for once. It seems more relatable. Ads like for Louis Vuitton are so digitally manipulated they might as well be a drawing – as if we’ve come full circle from 1900.

@Annie:
I don’t like Goop, either, but I’m happy to see an ad that went a little easier on the photoshopping for a change.

Gwyneth: It’s embarrassing to be seen without make-up so please don’t stare.

She is such a plain jane, she’s just average and there’s nothing fascinating about her. I don’t get all the buzz around her, she’s nothing special.

What do I think? I think it’s sad that she not only eats animals, she carries their skins around and stuffs them with cosmetics, a cell phone, a hair brush, and whatever else. It’s hard for me to take Gwyneth seriously; she touted the value of a macrobiotic diet but then turned her back on poor creatures tortured and slaughtered so she can smile and hold a purse.

I think she is a beautiful woman. I wish her values were as well.

I like the ad, and nice bag.

Gwyneth looks great! Love Coach.

longchamp @ 07/20/2011 at 7:45 pm

Coach is so low-rent, you have to wonder whether this move is not part of a larger strategy for Ice Queenie to get closer to the ‘real folks’, now that impending middle age is starting to take her looks down one small notch…

I hate snake smile @ 07/20/2011 at 8:10 pm

I hate her fake smile… She have too snake venom in her skin. Disgusting!

Photoshoppe all you wish. I haven’t seen her look this good in ages.

Holy hell you people are downright cruel! In the name of J^2, stop being so ugly..! Gwyneth looks gorgeous! That was literally my first thought and then scrolled down to a page of insults.. Gwyn is greatness!

I think they forgot to retouch her face in the ad…..

wow really Gwyneth Paltrow’s Coach looks incredible , are you working for any fashion magazine ?