Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Rosario Dawson: Bikini Bod for 'Shape' August 2011!

Rosario Dawson: Bikini Bod for 'Shape' August 2011!

Rosario Dawson rocks a white bikini on the cover of Shape‘s August issue.

Here’s what the 32-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On growing up with a health conscious mother: “My mom was practicing vegan and raw diets years ago, so I understood eating healthy at a young age. We even belonged to the local co-op. I mean, we had Spam too, because we were poor and had to take whatever we could get, but we stopped eating white bread when I was 6.”

How Pilates shaped her body: “After just a couple of weeks, I noticed a physical change, especially in my posture. Now I stand different, I sit differently. I don’t love working out, but I can honestly say I miss Pilates and how it makes my body feel. And there’s nothing like it when those endorphins kick in.”

For more of Rosario‘s interview, check out Shape.com!

Bigger pic inside

rosario dawson shape august

John Parra/Getty

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 07/20/2011 at 11:00 am

…nothing hot about her.

DAMN! That’s a hot body. Too bad her face is so fug.

Very PRETTY girl!

Ugh I need to hit he gym :(

Not hot and definitely not pretty

Sorry, but its TRUE @ 07/20/2011 at 12:15 pm

Big time Butterface

Hot, hot, hot!

Photoshop! In real life she has saggy body and she’s not in shape at all!

A career that has not happened yet. She is too bland. Not a great actor either. Nice mix of black, Latin, and white though.

Rosario is not only lovely she has intelligence, talent and a sense of humor to boot.

wow her body is gorgeous!!!!!!

Gorgeous, GORGEOUS woman.

goog on her
i agree w raw food eating

the only reason your all jealous calling her ugly is cause she not a white pasty girl with a stick body! :s

whiteLatina @ 07/20/2011 at 4:58 pm

Looks like a man in drag. Ugly caveman sized jaw on this Rican.

she is ugly.

Rodriguez @ 07/20/2011 at 6:55 pm

There is nothing white about Rosario Dawson. She lied and claimed that her ex- stepfather who is white was her real dad but that’s not true of course. She is simply a Puerto Rican who tries to make herself look and sound more interesting than she is.

She is just a Puerto and only a Puerto with pretenses.

just sayin @ 07/20/2011 at 10:30 pm

Boricua!!!!!.great actress but sooooo underated.

go watch her in ‘rent’. she has a really good voice.

British Latin American @ 07/21/2011 at 11:22 am

@Rodriguez: I can only hope she lied because her stepfather was a dad to her, and not to make herself whiter. What was the ethnic/racial identity of her biological father?