Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux: Holding Hands at Heathrow!

Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux: Holding Hands at Heathrow!

Jennifer Aniston holds hands with boyfriend Justin Theroux at Heathrow Airport on Thursday (July 21) in London, England.

The 42-year-old actress, casually dressed in a white tank, scarf, rolled up jeans, and flip flops, walked through the terminal to catch a departing flight.

The night before, Jennifer and Justin, 39, enjoyed a night out at the Shoreditch House after she walked the blue carpet at the Horrible Bosses‘ U.K. premiere.

The comedy, which also stars Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, Charlie Day, and Colin Farrell, took in $17.5 million this past weekend at the box office.

jennifer aniston justin theroux heathrow 01
jennifer aniston justin theroux heathrow 02
jennifer aniston justin theroux heathrow 03
jennifer aniston justin theroux heathrow 04
jennifer aniston justin theroux heathrow 05

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

The sexiest couple in Hollywood :) She is beautiful

WHO IS SALT ? @ 07/21/2011 at 11:35 am

her new movie rocked! I enjoyed it

HOT COUPLE @ 07/21/2011 at 11:36 am

looking good

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 07/21/2011 at 11:37 am

looking good bb :) love her shoes :)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter than
botoxed oldfart Brad

She is flawless… Just stunning

@cc:
LEAVE ANGELINA AND BRAD ALONE! Her fans will never leave Jennifer, if we keep trashing them, so just stop mentioning them.

SpiceGirlsFanSince95 @ 07/21/2011 at 11:41 am

her legs… her SEXY legs… look at them… they are sooo toned…

ZarahLeander @ 07/21/2011 at 11:42 am

@Media Wh@re MANiston:
well, I guess when you are one of the most photographed persons in the world, you have few miserable moments

@Media Wh@re MANiston:
WHY? We will leave Angelina and Brad alone, we can you just go away…

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 07/21/2011 at 11:44 am

Her face. Her ugly ugly face. It looks so tough, dry, and ugly.

His leg. His short short leg. They look so short.

She is gorgeous… Hater to the left…

JUDYgarlandFAN @ 07/21/2011 at 11:45 am

pretty people :)

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 07/21/2011 at 11:48 am

ZarahLeander @ 07/21/2011 at 11:42 am

Thank you. That same goes to Brad & Angie when the trolls said the same thing about them.

OMG Is she pregnant? You can see her stomach in a couple of the photos with the white tank just slightly pulled up. Remember when Angelina was at the airport & was pregnant with Shiloh and her shirt was slightly pulled up and you could see her stomach, except I think her shirt then was black not white.

I hope she is pregnant. Can’t wait to see the midget baby with long chin.

spongebob ( :p) @ 07/21/2011 at 11:54 am

BOTH FUGLY,. THE GUY HAS BALDING FOREHEAD AND THE FUGLY WOMAN HAS FULL OF BOTOX FILLER. LET’S SEE HOW LONG THIS ONE WILL LAST……

very stylish very beautiful

777777777777 @ 07/21/2011 at 12:00 pm

@spongebob ( :p): @spongebob ( :p):

calm down hysterics

he looks like he misses Heidi. :(

This is the photo I’m referring to in my earlier comment:

Aniston has always beautiful men.
wonderful woman

Chin & her midget @ 07/21/2011 at 12:03 pm

This guy should absolutely do something to elongate his skinny short legs and stop wearing those gayish skinny jeans while putting gel on his balding head. ewww
Poor Heidi. Those two are so uncool flaunting their stupid selves on her face while Maniston the homewrecker has made whining about that wronged woman image a 6 year old moral duty. Hypocrite !

ahahahaha good she finally found someone lool!!
yesterday some loon was criticizing angie’s hands and veins but good God take a closer look and Jen’s feet looool Rooots on the way ahahahahah!!! Now watch the hypocritcs fans bash me!!! BOUNCE off the JP threads already…

nasty..he looks so icky with that greasy hair and leather jacket ewwwwww and her face is so weird and ugly

Super Cool @ 07/21/2011 at 12:06 pm

I like Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux as a couple. They look really happy and they make a cool couple.

I also do not hate Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie together… no, wait… I love them! I think they are the most prestigious couple.

Is there a law to hate Jennifer Aniston to love Brad & Angie or the other way around?

JA is showing her skin & stomach in these photos at the airport just like what Angelina did in 2006 here http://socialitelife.com/angelina_jolie_11-01-2006/3787_aj012406_02-jpg
Is JA pregnant?

he is wearing the same shirt he was photographed in new york with her. -_____________-

@Nora: She mostly always shows her stomach at the airport, so this time doesn’t mean she pregnant!

@Chin & her midget:
You need treatment)))))

@Chin & her midget:
You need treatment)))))@Chin & her midget:
You need treatment)))))

Happy? I think not. They both look so miserable.

Chin & her midget @ 07/21/2011 at 12:25 pm

This guy has shrunked legs like there they were washed in a washing machine and Maniston has an elongated chin. They both need some plastic surgery, one to elongate the legs and the other one to reduce the chin.
And they should trade pants on. Skinny jeans is gayish or femalish. They both look like losers stuck in 1998 like they are still twenty something.

I can not understand why people wear sunglasses in an airport except to scream out, “Look at me!”

They don’t look miserable, they look tired of photographers being in their way

He reminds me of Keith Urban a little bit

I think he is good for her

I think she should stop being miserable with the paparazzi and just smile when they are around! It wouldn’t hurt; plus, we all know she is dating Justin, so it’s not like its a secret anymore! If it wasn’t for the paparazzi I doubt she would be relevant today, or any celebrity of that matter. So instead of fighting them, thank them for contributing to your success.!

Bi and proud @ 07/21/2011 at 12:39 pm

@Jentheho: Well it takes2- 3 month for a baby bump to show and his GF just moved out in June. Iknow she wouldn’t have sex with a man living with his GF.

Bi and proud @ 07/21/2011 at 12:43 pm

@me: Because there are about 15 photographers there with cameras w/ flashes. I’ve seen them at LAX.Wearing sunglasses looks better than squinting and covering your eyes IMO

Justin Sees $$$$$$ @ 07/21/2011 at 12:48 pm

I don’t trust this guy. I think Jen is so happy and relieved to finally have someone she thinks is at least presentable to the public that she may be overlooking some issues. Hope not but anyone who has been in therapy as long as Jen has may have a tendency to use crutches.
One word, Jen – Prenup.

Both short and stumpy. Great couple.

they look hung over.

Horrible Bosses was friggin hilarious! A must see! I loved Jen and Colin Farrel…their roles were just too funny.

cuuute!
love it!

we all know that her goal is to get pregnant. …after that she dumps him. lol

I wonder how Justin feels about finally being bombarded by the Paparazzi. Ever since he’s been with Jen, he has not been able to have a private moment. This must be a HUGE transition for him!

Hot looking couple! Jen might have it “right” this time!

Ugh a homewrecker + a famewh@re = ugly couple
I love her style though classy casual

So glad to see her happy with her man.

Go Jen!

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if she is happy now that she is A HOMEWRECKER.

This unknown actor is using her for his 15 mins of fame, and will dump her like a piece of u know what in the restroom.

He looks so HOT in LEATHER, he is a handsome LEATHER MACHO GUY!!!

I wonder if she is happy now that she is a HOMEWRECKER.
This unknown actor is using her for his 15 mins of fame.
Watch, once he is known he will dump her like a piece of u know what in the toilet.

Justin is actually a really nice looking guy without the beard! Him and Jennifer really do make a cute couple.

Bi and proud @ 07/21/2011 at 2:20 pm

OMG Cindy Adams- New York Post There are no rooms set aside for a nursery in Jens new NYC pad

What kind of handbag is she carrying? That is to die for cute!!

Jens P.G.!!! And we don’t know who the Baby Daddy is??? Any one want to make a wild Guess???

Curious George @ 07/21/2011 at 3:35 pm

@spike:

You need to take a field trip to the AJ thread and talk to the Aniston fan(s) that have been spamming her threads all week with filth.

Sick of this double standard when Jennifer gets negative comments. The JP fans have had that for over 6 years. You may want to research before you throw down.

That posters comments are G-rated compared to what the rabid Aniston fans have posted just today.

I don’t give a sh&t about her and the boyfriend. But when her fans spew their hate all over. It gets hard to not lash out.

One would think her fans would be happy to leave Brad and Angie alone. But no..they are more crazy I guess because they don’t like the new bed buddy.

Stop acting as if the Aniston fans are these angels. They are not.

You Jen fans would call a piece of poop HOT as long as you think it means marriage and babies for your jilted Jenny. This man is not good looking and neither is she. Her pr queen is trying hard, very hard to make them a hot HW couple and they are both a snoozefest and even more for Jen because she was a dud before she even met him. They is no sparks or heat going on here but there is pr tactics! Let’s see if he gets passed the holidays after her last boring movie of the year flops.

@ 69 Get over it !! @ 07/21/2011 at 3:42 pm

No offence but you are the pathetic one !
You have the nerve to write a post to single out one specific poster, saying how much you are so better when JA thread are full of Aniston fans spouting their nastiness too towards Jolie and you apparently have nothing to say about it.
If you don’t like what a specific poster write, it’s fine, attachk her on that but playing the moral card, distributing good and bad points to specific posters like you have more legitimate reason to be here, like you are so much better than anyone in here screems of hypocricy.
If you can’t stand it, then i suggest you just leave. You have no right to dictate to others what to write so that YOU feel at ease because YOU don’t like people who praise vcelebrities (it’s their right), you and your hollier than though attitude.
get over it !

I don’t care what anyone says, he will NEVER be a brad pitt. You guys can go on all day about how much hotter he is than brad pitt. But lets be honest, he’s not, and will never be. Yes, Jen has an ok looking man that probably suits her well, but a BRAD PITT? never…

okay..when they will break up??

Call me in 3 months and let me know if this ‘relationship’ is still on. It’s too early for anyone, even her forever hopeful fans, to take it seriously.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 07/21/2011 at 4:10 pm

spike @ 07/21/2011 at 3:21 pm

Well sweet heart, you will keep on getting sick. The MANiston fans are ugly. Have you seen them on the JP threads. They are always the 1st one on the JP thread attacking them. You MANiston trolls went as far as attacking the JP children. You ugly MANiston fans (maybe not you) are doing the same thing to the JP & their children. So don’t give me this BS how sick you are. If you can’t stand reading the negative and mean comments from me you can thumb me down. I don’t care & don’t give a S.H.I.T. Just like you MANiston fans who don’t give a s.h.i.t when you spread your hate against the JP family.

Also, I like Angie. I wasn’t a fan b4 she met Brad. But after Brad dumped MANiston I became her fan. She is not a Saint. I never said she is. She is a good woman, mother and wife. I don’t care what she did in her past. People change. I care what she is doing in the present and she will do in the future.

Further, I will keep on attacking MANiston until her fans stop attacking the JP family. But that will never happen.

Miserable old hag!

LOVE
JEN YOU ARE SUPER STAR

justin hotter than brad

very stylish very beautiful

Jen doesn’t use the plastic pokies when she is with a man. hahaha

Isis Lara @ 07/21/2011 at 4:38 pm

Short legged people should not wear tight pants! It enhances their… .. shortness.

Danielik25 @ 07/21/2011 at 5:01 pm

Poor guy…

@Media Wh@re MANiston:

You love flipflops???????? i thought there were no depths of hilarity Jen’s Hens would sink to.

Wow her botox and other shots are drying up pretty fast. Pic 3 she looks close to 50.

Does she EVER take that disgusting toe ring off?

They look great together AND I hope they’re happy.

tota @ 07/21/2011 at 4:24 pm

Yes he is hotter than Brad……in a parallel universe.

anonymous @ 07/21/2011 at 6:53 pm

@tota:

Tota: All I can say is that you are delusional. Jen’s face is saying all I want for Christmas is to be the it couple like Brad and Angie, poor thing what she doesn’t know is that you have to have the looks, be handsome, beautiful and have acting cred add to that produce beautiful children, both have neither, he is balding and have short frog legs and JA has this big man face,competition to Brad and Angie, laughable! also any child of Aniston is going to have her big nose which she had chopped down. Maybe there is baby rhinoplasty

He has very small feet. :o)

@Media Wh@re MANiston: Wife? Brad and Angelina isn’t married.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! this thread is sooo funny, hahahahahahaha!! you guys are Hilarious……. for real.

Her feet are so disgusting looking with all those veins popping out. And he? Looks like a vampire because of his weird receding hairline.

Jennifer fans are hypocrites period. The hag is a homewrecker. Yet, her fans have nothing to say about it. All they keep saying is “Aww what a cute couple”. Yeah i’m sure Justin’s EX doesn’t think so.

I NEVER want to hear a MANISTON fan refer to Angelina as a homewrecker ever again because their idol has turned around and done the SAME THING they accused of Angie of doing.

Jennifer is not the nice girl people think she is. She’s manipulative, coniving woman. Yeah you idiots keep falling for her “good girl” image. Those of us like myself know better than to fall for that.

Jennifer is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Maniston finally found a man who holds her hands…wow ..big news…..but for how long…..this relationship will fizzle out within 6 months.

Brad Pitt “Sexiest Man Alive” Twice……Justin ?????….. never got one vote.

Maniston pick your own signature color….black is taken….by your beautiful nemesis. One mag even asked if AJ can wear her black leather dress better than JA. Ouch. Copycat.

Either they are tired or the newness has worn off.

His ____ is tiny. Don’t believe me? Look at his feet.

They don’t have to smile. Huvane is not with them.

When are the Team Heidi t-shirts coming out? Jennifer Aniston is a ***** for stealing someone else’s man. That’s just “not cool” Jennifer. Not cool at all.

Disturbing @ 07/21/2011 at 8:21 pm

ditch those skinny jeans Jus-stain!!! it doesn’t do you good. Scrap the scarf your cougarness Junnifer – we know how old you are!!!

The old girl is PREGNANT!! haahahahahahahah hiccup hahahahaha!!

NOW THEY WILL LEAVE ANGIE AND BRAD ALONE!!! AND FOCUS ON THEIR NEW BABY!! I HOPE HER FANS ARE HAPPY.

The old girl is PREGNANT!! haahahahahahahah hiccup hahahahaha!!

@SaltROCKS: i so agree! the sexy couple in hollywood!

lol DUDE!! FIRST OFF, WHATS UP WIT THAT GUY WEARING TIGHTER JEANS THEN SHE HAS ON?? AND SECOND, WHATS UP WITH THE SKINNY MINNY LEGS? HE LOOKS LIKE AN ENGLISH BULLDOG LOL

Honestly.. I have nothing against JA.. But are you really gonna compare this guy to BRAD PITT? Common lol

I love these two together…HOT couple!!!

In the know @ 07/21/2011 at 9:29 pm

@Chin & her midget: You from the sticks? Suburbia?

I really think Theroux smells bad. he wears the same clothes always!

Love the shoes @ 07/21/2011 at 10:49 pm

I never in a gazillion years ever ever EVAH! thought I would say that I thought Jen finally found her a possible real deal BF. They look good together. I wish her well.

Jen & Justin look so hot together…Holding hands ..how sweet are they..I wish them both well….sad she won’t be left alone…miss popualrity..
Go see HB what a great movie..so funny!!!

It would seem that the Hobag of Hollywood has pulled more wool over the eyes of her gullible minions. Just how stupid do you have to be to believe the craap that her PR team has slung for the fifth time in her last 8 movies. This is nothing more than an elaborate promotional hoax to keep JenJen is the public eye… It’s also a fact that if these two met on the set of WanderWhatever, then she did indeed willingly start a relationship with the hobbit while he was living with his girlfriend. Don’t like the truth… SMD.

so i am amazed that folks are not pointing out the obvious. come on, jp-fans! i am going to spell it all out for you. copy/paste these words to every site you visit. open the eyes of the stupid people that dont see through ticky’s desperate, pathetic ways:
ticky and eddie munster’s so called relationship is purely for pr. she is trying to drum up attention and scandal to support the vixen image she is trying to create (cuz she has aged out of rom-coms) and pre-promote her next film. wanderlust was her last film shot and she has not had any offers since then (and thats why she is trying to fool the public with her “taking a year off” statement). she is a co-lead in the film- and she needs a hit to try and convince producers to hire her and finance films she is in. she piimps herself out for even the smallest role to try and show producers that she will go waaay above and beyond if they hire her. she is that desperate. she prob also has her agent lower her asking price for work. she desperately wants to remain in the limelight so she can continue to try and compete with angie. so pathetic.
the “homewrecker” image is all part of an elaborate plan to try and change her image. she is trying to copy everything angelina cuz she now wants to be seen as edgy and as a bad girl. she wants angie’s career and fans’ adoration. eddie munster is her paid pr bf. she wants to create some type of controversy and for folks to see them as the new, hottest couple so people see their movie.
because her pr strategy isnt working as successfully as she would like, she recently had her publicist huvane planting and denying info. again. because all the news recently was about whether or not brad/angie are getting married soon- huvane recently planted the “pre-engagement” rumors to the tabs. and ticky has told munster that they need to up their game and start holding hands in public now.
and she copies angie (from the dresses to the lipgloss application in public to the black clothing to the tattoo and gets lip injections) and recycles brad’s previous quotes so that people make the comparisons. that is how she keeps the triangle alive. cuz without it- she doesnt generate enough publicity and will soon disappear. she knows it. she knows that she isn’t an a-lister. she is nothing without the brange. whats sad is that she is sooo beyond insecure and pathetic that she doesnt see how more and more desperate she looks with each and every move.
so, expect more tattoos and more of her ridiculous pr relationship. his gf is in on it. they have a contract. just like she did with john mayer when she needed a date for the oscars to try and show up brad/angie on their night (cuz they were both nominated).
she is still bitter and cruel and refuses to be ignored. thats why she stoops so low. from her oscars attendance to her friendship with chelsea handler.
she would take brad back in a second. but we all know better- and aint no way he would even consider it.
folks need to read his interviews and quotes more carefully. he makes passive-aggressive comments regarding ticky all the time. his latest mentioned the words “sh*t sitcom star”. too funny.
for all the stupid fans that are blind, know this- brad hates ticky. trust that.
she is a bitter, jealous, desperate, pathetic has-been that is trying sooo hard to cling to what’s left of her career. people are sick of seeing her and sick of her whining and sick of her exploiting brad/angie.
she will never be as accomplished or respected as angie.
ticky is a joke and her time is coming to an end.
so expect more desperate copy-cat moves from her to try and stay relevant.
when brad finally wins his oscar and gives his speech mentioning his one, true love angie- i will laugh so hard picturing ticky’s head exploding.
ticky is a joke in hollywood.
ticky is hollywood’s bicycle- everyone has had a cheap ride.
p.s.- ticky (and/or her expensive pr team) reads these comments. anyone notice she suddenly stopped making her “platypus, duckface” faces in pics? we called her out for trying to call attention to her newly purchased lips (cuz we all know that they are really paper thin) so she can try and fool people into thinking she is sexy and desirable.
so pathetic.
ticky—-you will never be angie. you will never come close. you are done. you are just making yourself look like a fool now. try and keep what remaining dignity you may have left– just stop it now and be your self. and….go away and dont come back.
pathetic hag.
and btw- how did it feel to be butt-fuqked by butler in public. were you embarassed cuz he so openly disrespected you cuz he was sick of your fauxmance behavior during your booty hunter promo tour? it must have been humiliating for you since he gave sooo many interviews denying that you were anything more than acquaintance-type friends/co-workers.
and we all know you are an avid chain-smoker to keep your weight down. you have a total smoker’s voice. you sound like a man. :)

the Brangelina freaks having another meltdown. Get a life.

it seems like JT shops at hot topic. lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful couple! And I hate the haters… they need to overcome and forget about this silly Obsession: angie x jennifer. theirs lives (angie, brad, jen) continues … And the enemies have to do the same! Getting a new job, read a good book, make a new haircut and get a boyfriend! Live your life not of the other people

@Candi:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Who would ever want to be Angie….I’m sure Jen doesn’t….I think we all like being ourselves…your pretty sick..wanting to be Angie….no confidance in your own litttle world..,

Mary Pickford in “Sparrows” and ” Lilian Gish in “Orphans of the Storm”; Bette Davis in “Of Human Bondage”; Garbo in “Camille”; Ketherine Hepburn in “The Philadelphia Story”; Barbara Stanwyck in “Stella Dallas”; Vivien Leigh in “A Streetcar Named Desire” and in her stage performances; Ingrid Bergman in anything she did.

……Ellen Burstyn in “Alice Doesn’t Live Here Anymore” and “Requiem for a Dream”; Jodie Foster in “Taxi Driver”; Diane Keaton in “Looking for Mr. Goodbar”.

Who are these mere “actresses”, these mere pretenders, when held up against the utter and incalculable depth, range, and awe-inspiring screen presence of Jennifer Aniston, who, with every riveting, exciting role she takes on, manages to reach an audience on a level so profound, a level these mere pretenders above pale in comparison in regards to their valiant efforts.

Jennifer Aniston IS the American Cinema. She is the gold standard that all actresses, prior and future, will have a hard time living up to.

I hereby proclaim that, one hundred years hence, it will be this woman’s name that is remembered, not Pickford, not Leigh, not Gish, not Hepburn, Keaton, or Garbo.

Jennifer is a deeply feeling woman. She feels things very, very deeply. You can see it in her eyes, in her movements, in her thought-provoking interviews. When I am sitting alone in a darkened cinema, watching one of her remarkable performances, all else ceases to exist.

Jennifer and Hitchcock; Jennifer and Scorcese; Jennifer and Truffaut; Jennifer and Cukor…oh, what masterpieces she and a sampling of cinema’s legendary directors could have achieved.

This woman and her unmatchable talent reaches into the depths of my soul, and I am all the better for it. Watching Jennifer emote on the silver screen is the next best thing to a religious experience.

Chinnifer Maniston @ 07/22/2011 at 4:09 am

just watched eddie munster interviews on youtube.
chinnifer’s voice is more manly than his! lol.
too funny.
everyone go on youtube and watch them.
chinnifer looks and sounds waaaay more masculine than munster.
chain-smoking hag to keep her weight down.
and what’s up with their recent airport pics?
ticky looks sad/upset/pissed. lol.

@reply | Flag This
# 109 Love the shoes @ 07/21/2011 at 10:49 pm -1

——-

Really ? ARE YOU SURE YOU NEVER SAID THAT ?
I ‘M SURE I’VE READ THIS KIND OF WORDS A THOUSAND TIMES FROM HER DEADBEAT FANS SINCE 5 YRS AGO. STARTING WITH VINCE VAUGH, PAUL SCULFOR, JOHN MAYER, BRADLEY COOPER, BRIAN THE GRIP GUY FROM THE SET OF LOVE HAPPEN, THE ACTOR WHO TOLD THE WORLD HE AND ANISTON WERE SPORT F.U.CK BUDDY ( CAN’T REMEMBER HIS NAME) .
It’s always how great , how hot they are, blah, blah …but wait a minute, I still haven’t read any thing from her fans praising how hot is this bald, shorty than her ex husband. if ever there was . I’M GONNA PUKE !.

Bet your ass, this will only last till 2012 Oscar .just like the gimmick she and Mayer done a year ago.
Really, something is definitely wrong with this HO. she ‘s not used to long term relation with man, Brad Pitt happen to be her only relation which last longer than 2 years. like JLO , Halle Belle, all these actresses are too egocentric, narcissistic, to fame obscess and addicted. I think all this old gal will end up like old famous HW actress dying alone at their dead bed.

Move over Brad and Angie. Here is the new golden couple of Hollywood..
Noe let the brangel@@ns go crazy..LOL

TEAM HEIDI @ 07/22/2011 at 6:39 am

You loonifers are such HYPOCRITES. Look at the moral (funny, because loonifer and morals is an oxymoron – they HAVE NO MORALS same as Jenho) gymnastics people are doing to EXCUSE and BRUSH UNDER THE CARPET Aniston’s cruel and evil homewrecking and how she destroyed Heidi. She’s nothing but a slimy sklut, a homewrecking ****.

TEAM HEIDI!!!!!!!

Tom Cruise called , he want this shoe back from Justin T.

Gosh, this guy is soooo short, he’s on heel while Maniston is on flat. and they are almost on the same height. Maniston is around 5’3 according to eye witnesses, and deduct at least 5 inches from JT shoe. Wow , they are almost the same height. her new peice is no more than 5’6 might even 5’5 tall only. What a down grade from all her previous lover. Don’t think they gonna last!

good for jen! he is really attractive, and a little edgy/dark, which i LOVE!

@SaltROCKS: Ahahhahahahhahhahha…you’re funny :)

sindywhereyube @ 07/22/2011 at 8:39 am

yyou for a moment am happy fo her, the guy looks like a james bonds on heathrow,…lol…she looks mindend —mindin her own bizness

I think she has finally found the man for her! I’m so glad.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 07/22/2011 at 8:58 am

hi @ 07/22/2011 at 5:46 am

Oh crap. You just made me spill my morning coffee.

Yeah, in the land of midget & tranvestite, they are the golden couple. I don’t dislike Justin but he will never ever come close to Brad’s status. Not even half of Brad’s success. The guy has been in this business for a while, if he is a great actor, hot & sexy wouldn’t you think he would be well known & very famous by now. He was in Charlie’s Angels in 2003. Almost 10 years and still didn’t get much anywhere until he hooked up with MANiston and still didn’t go anywhere. Also, most of the MANiston fans haven’t even heard of him.

On the other hand, Thelma & Louise made Brad well known and he only had a small scene. It took Brad less than 5 years to get notice. Less than 10 years (Interview with the Vampire & LOTF) to get worldwide recognition.

Justin is 39. Where is he in Hollywood and where was Brad in Hollywood where he was 39? So, keep dreaming.

anonymous @ 07/22/2011 at 9:00 am

@anti:

Anti: Go to the Hollywood Life web site, and see what the body expert have to say! I know some of you want Jen to finally find mister right , I don’t know her don’t care she is rich and famous and don’t give a flip about what any of us has to say live in their own rch bubble. But sad to say this relationship is a fake, look at the photo’s they don’t lie. Look at pictures of JA and BP there’s love, look at pictures of JA and this new dude no chemistry. Brad Pitt with so much love and respect and care it comes through in the pctures, something else is going on with Eddie Munster.

she looks nasty & like a dude! I never got how she became famous even at friends time!

super duper cute;)

@anonymous:
hollywood life BODY experts??? are you serious? That’s your reliable expert for this relationship? PLEASE. Automatic loony.

Brad is famous because he was a 90s heart throb, had the fortune to be associated with Clooney in the 2000s, and his personal relationships. His other half in all his relationships were always the more dynamic entity. It’s always Brad Pitt AND [his other half]. Never about just Brad Pitt. And in terms of talent and work projects – a writer will always trump an actor. Especially some one like Theroux who has been associated with quality projects, was never afraid of being an ‘actor’ versus a ‘movie star’ since his 20s, and actually WRITES screenplays. SORRY. Talent department – Theroux > Pitt.

This relationship with Jen may not last, but let’s not get delusional and start saying nonsense about Theroux’s talent like some posters above are doing.

Go Jen!!!!!

QUIT COMPARING HIM TO BRAD PITT

NO TWO PEOPLE ARE THE SAME, AND THAT IS A GOOD THING

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently the midget talent didn’t make him take a good decision. He is supposed to be smart so why did he trade down, dumping a beautiful decent young woman with a brain for a 42 year old airherad, bimbo who can’t match his smartness and intellect ?
Pitt is certainly smarter than him since he traded up with someone who has other things than hair and diet to speak about. And Pitt is not only an actor, he was smart enough to produce movies, some of them good award related ones.
So much for Theroux being superior when work wise and private options wise he is even after Maniston’ex, John Mayer….

@@ please:

okay. if you say so. you apparently seem to know a LOT about the ex, Heidi, whom you’ve labelled ‘decent’, because I guess you know her personally and intimately. You’ve labelled Aniston an airhead because you know her personally/intimately. And you’ve labelled Brad Pitt a great talent because he made money being a heart throb and then dumped that money into project where he is an attached producer with a bunch of other, much bigger, producers, and managed to get some best actor nominations in his 40s.

have you actually checked Theroux’s imdb page? in 39 years, this guy has done EVERYTHING.

you make it sound like Pitt is DiCaprio or Depp or Wahlberg or freaking Clooney. Um NO.

jen is gorgeous!

That’s funny. Really funny.

His other half in all his relationships were always the more dynamic entity.

That is hilarious.

Talent department – Theroux > Pitt.

The funniest.

Thank you so much for the laugh. JT did so much since he was 20s that he is only worth 4 mil. Btw, do you think JT writing would have been good if it wasn’t the talented actors who played out and made it funny.

good for her!!

If you say they are NOT a hot couple I am just assuming you are jeaolous…because they are smokin’ hot!!

Really? I am assuming that all of you putting them down are just gorgeous creatures to say they are ugly. Which I highly doubt! I love Jen’s style, she is always dressed so cute. These 2 are ON FIRE!!

@ Jentheho @ 07/22/2011 at 3:20 pm

Listenning to the stupid hens like Please, you would think that Theroux is James Cameron.
That Theroux guy is just gigolo who dumped his 14 years old relationhsip and betrayed his own principâls by upgrading to the biggest bimbo around who is the epythome of famew0ring through the Huvane klan.
This is the guy bragged about how big stars like Tom hanks ruined their profession and art by being to big and too popular. yet he dumped his girlfriend to become the biggest hypocrite and biggest falmewh0re hungry.
Yeah so much envy from so called Mister ‘perfect writer’ who used to bragged about being so much better and so anti big stars.
You can tell he LOOOOVES the new attention he used to criticize.

Love Angelina @ 07/22/2011 at 3:23 pm

OMG it’s so scary how all the crazy losers who worship Brangelina stalk the Anustin posts…the “thumbs up/thumbs down” thing really brings to light how crazily obsessive the loons on JJ really are. Therapy, people, THERAPY.

Dlisted, BABY!! @ 07/22/2011 at 3:31 pm

Candi @ 07/21/2011 at 11:50 pm

Thumb up Thumb down +7

she will never be as accomplished or respected as angie.
ticky is a joke and her time is coming to an end.
so expect more desperate copy-cat moves from her to try and stay relevant.
ticky is a joke in hollywood.
ticky is hollywood’s bicycle- everyone has had a cheap ride.
so pathetic.
pathetic hag…..eTC ETC

WOWWW THAT IS SOO CRAZY!!!!! GET A LIFE! THAT IS A NOVEL!

Tjeez could your stupid story be any longer LMAO

Nothing is so CRAZY AS A LOON

Chinnifer Maniston @ 07/22/2011 at 10:11 pm

@Dlisted, BABY!!:
Candi speaks the truth.
sad that you are too blind to see and admit it is all true.
go read other blogs.
the majority agrees.
lol.

hottttttttttttt couple

jenanistonfan @ 07/22/2011 at 11:04 pm

go jen

The world is laughing at this couple!

Jen is FLAWLESS @ 07/23/2011 at 9:30 am

She looks like an AGING TRANSVESTITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing is so CRAZY AS A LOON

Chinnifer Maniston @ 07/23/2011 at 7:50 pm

people need to read the GQ interview she gave (the one where she posed naked to promote a family dog movie). her bitterness bleeds through the article. and yes- brad hates ticky. she has her bestie attack his kids and wife. read his quotes carefully- he has mentioned “love”, “woman he is with now”, “shiit sitcome star”, etc……he makes passive-agressive comments all the time. my personal fave- “I don’t care to speak about speculations, or, about unrelated third parties with whom I am in no way related to……” lol.

I’m so happy that she has found somebody for her! He is beautiful and a good guy! They’re cute together!

WoofWoofGoesAniston @ 07/24/2011 at 4:41 am

“Desperate for Attention: The Jennifer Aniston Story”

@Juliette: How the heck is a man who blindsided his girlfriend of 14 years a good guy?

I used to love her but I’m disappointed by her attitude towards Courteney. When Jen divorced, Courteney was there for her 100%
David was even fed up, she spent the holidays with them … And now that Courteney lives in much the same thing, Jen is not there for her. Either she is with her ​​new friends (Chelsea. ..) or with her ​​new boyfriend. Now she’s no longer alone, she doesn’t need Courteney.

is jennifer a man?

Nothing is so CRAZY AS A LOON

lmao

hot! hot! hot! couple! love horrible bosses! can’t wait to see goree girls a project of jen and justin – jj!

Who the heck is that guy?? Oh jen… He’s not for you… You can do much better!

He is Maniston new stolen gadget to replace Norman !

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 07/31/2011 at 12:02 pm

This thread is dead. Where are Maniston’s fans ?
Oh yeah mourning about this new uninteresting couple Theroux – Maniston. Even Mayer had more spunk and sparkled more interest than the midget in skinny jeans.

@Media Wh@re MANiston: how many years? so sad! this is one hot couple! love horrible bosses!

@blah: it doesn’t matter to brangelina fans that 95% of jennifer’s fans have moved on and only a very very few keep up the hate and alot of time it is brangelina’s fans writing the negative comment about brangelina to keep it up! you can tell by the writing style. jen looks so chic! jen and justin make a hot, beautiful couple!

I’m Jens greatest fan..but no I don’t need to be on here everyone second..you brangelina’s fans you can have lots of fun here..Jen is so important to you all whack jobs…

need some wonderful jen news! or the hottest couple in hollywood news!

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 08/02/2011 at 9:50 am

@ lol at Ellie.
As if you and your past track record are credible in anything when it comes to lecture people. We all know you, bet and yep are the only loons left of Maniston.
Hope vamlpirella will marry her dwarf like Dracula. I am glad that she found and stole a cheap one this time., totally in par with her inner cheapness.
I am pretty sure theroux, the gold digger gigolo will have a field with Maniston money.
Karma baby, karma!

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 08/02/2011 at 1:15 pm

The homewrecker transvestite and her midget gold digger gigolo is on vacation. I’ll bet she is paying for everything. I hope he uses her as much as he can.

@Media Wh@re MANiston:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks WH@re i didn’t know Jen & her man are on vacation..thanks oxoxo’s

have a great vacation Jen & Justin…

have a great vacation Jen & Justin…

Normally, I guess that a headline like this one would make you
believe that this man and this woman are a couple and that they
are going away together to enjoy a loving relationship together
and have fun filled days and romantic nights together, but hey,
wait a minute: Didn’t Jennifer’s Public Relations Representatives
give out a statement that the two of them are WHAT??? Just
not WHAT? Involved that way? Truth or fiction? Sickening????

I get sick of trying to keep up with Jen and her
loose bootie ways of handling her love life, which may
be a public way of fending off any gay gossip that may or may not
exist. It is nobody’s business… Until she puts it out there.

Crazy as a LOON

that says it all

I wonder if this dude’s girlfriend of 14 years told him how to dress? Who made this leather dandy over? Stephen Huvane? Um, is he a bit on the short side, need a lift? lol

Who got the new boy-toy? SH or JA??

Looking great, guys!!!