Katie Holmes Covers 'Vogue Spain' August 2011

Katie Holmes Covers 'Vogue Spain' August 2011

Katie Holmes strikes a pose on the cover of Vogue Spain‘s August issue.

The 32-year-old actress paired a black Lanvin lace dress with a matching leather hat and dark-colored nails.

Katie has been spending time in Miami while hubby Tom Cruise films Rock of Ages.

“From my point of view, Tom is doing an incredible job and he is a rock star,” she told Fox411. “I think the movie is going to be a huge hit.”

Katie also chatted about talking “everything through” with their 5-year-old daughter, Suri, so she’s “not missing anything.”

“As parents you try every day, but it’s still all a mystery. You’re learning on the job,” she explained. “You love that person so much that you don’t want to screw it up.”

katie holmes vogue spain 01
katie holmes vogue spain 02
katie holmes vogue spain 03
katie holmes vogue spain 04
katie holmes vogue spain 05
katie holmes vogue spain 06
katie holmes vogue spain 07
katie holmes vogue spain 08

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Wait. Why is one of the Village People on the cover again?

PHOTOSHOP FAIL!!! @ 07/19/2011 at 9:32 pm

THE HOLLYWOOD “PHOTOSHOP DIET!
SHE ISNT THAT THIN HAHAHAHAH SHE WISHES!
SQUARE BODY SHE HAS! CANKLES!

She looks good but still miss the old Katie.

Bahahahahahaha!!! Wait wait… Bwhahahahahaha!!!!

Holy Photoshopping!

omg... it has to be a joke! @ 07/21/2011 at 1:26 pm

This is hilarious!! As for the “sexiness”, ouch! My eyes are bleeding

I don’t know too many people who find cold, dead eyes to be sexy.

PORK ROAST @ 07/21/2011 at 1:29 pm

OINK OINK!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

LOVE,
OINK!!!!! HAHAHA

I’m almost embarrassed for her. Poor thing. She looks 100% ridiculous.

QueenOfTrashin @ 07/21/2011 at 1:30 pm

LOL! How very Jesse-James-I’m-Not-A-Nazi of Katie!

oh my god. This is beyond photoshop. Does TC pay Vogue to put his wife on the cover. I really dont get it.

MangerBouger @ 07/21/2011 at 1:41 pm

She could have been a great actress, excelled in the domain but instead left and married some scientologist and shared his opinions … that I’ll never understand. She chucked all the work she had done in the bin the day she started to be Tom’s thing – sad, cause she almost obtained everything before she met him, even Nolan’s approval to be in Batman.

MangerBouger @ 07/21/2011 at 1:41 pm

Trangelina Sucks! @ 07/21/2011 at 1:48 pm

She looks way better than Trangie…

Disturbing @ 07/21/2011 at 1:49 pm

and FAILING majorly!!! Hahahahaha!

She looks sad .. lol

Did she ask Suri if she could do this photo shoot…..

OMG. I’m so glad that I’m not the only one who found these photos horrible. I’m actually disturbed and grossed out! As Phoebe Buffay would say, ‘MY EYES! MY EYES!’

I’m never gonna have 20/20 vision again by my corneas melted.

Those legs do not belong to her! LOL
We all know she has tree trunk legs

I don’t like the pictures. It’s not her style. She is too conservative to do that. She needs to practice to look like kind of aggressive and provocative.

Couldn’t help but laugh when I saw this….hideous. Guess Vogue ran out of ideas of what to put in their magazine and chose this.

This is a farce, can't be real @ 07/21/2011 at 2:19 pm

What’s the problem with Katie Holmes? can’t she do anything right? she should never have accepted to do this, she looks so laughable, silly, so totally risible and foolish, its painfull. Really really she’s an idiot.
Macho macho man,
I’ve got to be a macho man,
Macho macho man (yeah, yeah)
I’ve got to be a macho!

Love some good old Village People, Tom?

@annab: Or the cash from the media buy to have her on the cover to promote that new horror film she’s in this month (Aug) was just too much to turn down.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All