Gerard Butler Jets Into JFK

Gerard Butler Jets Into JFK

Gerard Butler arrives at JFK International Airport on Thursday (July 21) in New York City.

The 41-year-old Scottish actor had been spending time in Italy, where he attended the Ischia Film Festival.

Gerry was honored at the annual event with the Actor of the Year Award but also squeezed in some time to go sightseeing around town.

Gerard has three upcoming movies, Machine Gun Preacher, Playing the Field, and Movie 43, but he’ll also soon start production on the How to Train Your Dragon sequel!

gerard butler jfk 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 110 11 12 13 14 15 [16] Show All
for what its worth @ 07/25/2011 at 2:52 am

@Lord: I agree with you. Funny how the bullied become the bullies so quickly. Even Niknoks has stooped to calling names. Its very left anything goes here. Think we better move on now.

angelsrock @ 07/25/2011 at 7:23 am

@LLL:

No, I agree with Swannie. It was coined by a producer of one of his movies. Maybe PSILY.

Midsummer's Eve @ 07/25/2011 at 10:48 am

@LLL:

What makes you think I’m having to use a “translator”? LOL!

Midsummer's Eve @ 07/25/2011 at 10:59 am

@for what its worth:

Funny your enterpretation of a bully. I always believed that they were toxic personalities. There was absolutely nothing toxic about this board tonight. Good conversation among intelligent people. What a concept! On to a new thread!

@Swansong Paisley
I’m sorry. I have no idea what the fallout was from the other day here at JJ and am not going to waste my time reading back.
Been away to Tahoe with the hubby and had nice time away from work, stress, and JJ and time to clear the head.
You do need to know there are those who claim to be friends that are not. Please be careful.
Again, I’m sorry you were my target for venting. We both know I’ve never been your fan but that is still no excuse. That day and all those emails were my igniting point.
Cheers. Manny

@Manny:

I am torn about replying to this. On the one hand, you have apologized, so I feel that I must respond. But on the other hand, I told you that I would no longer respond to you or converse with you anyway. This is all I have to say to you: there is no excuse for saying the things you have said to me, and about me. I’m 55 years old and have been through a lot, but I’ve never had anyone use my personal family issues to insult me the way that you have… and just for the record, I don’t believe your story about the hate mail from GALS. The only way I would believe that story is if you forwarded the emails with names, times and email addresses… If you can’t provide the proof, it never happened. And why wouldn’t you? These are not your friends. So why would you want to protect their identity? It’s best now if we just ignore each other. You don’t like me. Fine.

Swannie

Crymeariver @ 07/25/2011 at 7:53 pm

@Manny:

—”I was wrong to be so vindictive. Getting all those sh!t emails made me crazy. Funny I never get a snarky one about me (totally expect it) but to have that many about you was crap. I don’t know why those idiots don’t just confront you themselves.”—

Are you for real? What a load of BS! Are we making excuses now for bad behavior and trying to crawdad? I think you pretty much showed your asszz too many times around here.
Then you have the nerve to hit her again with the fact that she’s got snarky emails behind her back and little ol you don’t but you deserve them! What a load!
You not only disrespect people but you think they’re stupid! No one is going to send you a direct email filled with hate and snark, even though you DO deserve it and you know it!
Yeah, it is crap and you are the one full of it!
Why do you even bother to apologize to anybody when you don’t mean any of it?
You just want to save face in front of all your so called “peeps”, which most are fake!
You just don’t get it, do you?
Anyone who doesn’t see you for the bully you are IS a blind idiot or just as bad as you are!
You’ve shiiitttte in your mess kit too many times. Why not just slink away in disgrace now or come back under one of your many other monikers like the coward that you are but with another MO!
Problem is, you can always tell it’s you. You can’t hide.
I’d like to use one of your favorite words right now and it is that YOU are the one who has been OUTED for the person you really are!
Does that mean we can all brag about the big and bad Manny finally being outted and run off the board that is her life’s blood?
You need to just shut the hell up because you’re just making it worse for yourself.
You wouldn’t have the slightest idea of how to be a nice person so just settle on being a low life miserable A hole!
Besides, being nice doesn’t suit you and it even looks phoney when you attempt it!

Ta Ta!

@Swansong/Paisley:

Swannie, that was the worst apology in the history of apologies! She cancelled everything out by continuing to push the snarky email story which is most likely made up! Her intent on hurting you is rabid!
You are wise to steer clear of her BS too. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s not the one using your moniker.
And beware. This will probably not be the last time she tries to lure you back in to her BS.

I do admire the way you’ve handled her so far though. Good for you! Hang in there!

Veronique @ 07/26/2011 at 3:09 pm

I haven’t posted here for a long time but after reading about the latest pick-up on the plane, I was motivated to comment.

I don’t understand how womanizers don’t get bored of doing the same thing over and over and over again. They feed off of the pursuit and excitement of the novelty and yet they know how each story will end. And I have known a couple consummate womanizers very well.

At some point you would hope that as a man gets older he would grow out of this phase, grow out of pursuing nearly every woman he meets and in his case every single model looking twenty something. But that often doesn’t happen. It often just gets worse.

I am not impressed with the constant stories about him. Some I am sure are fabricated. But as they say where there is smoke there is fire. And it is getting to be suffocating.

Wish him well though.

How Do I Put This...? @ 07/27/2011 at 9:21 pm

@Veronique:

ITAWY.

I said some time last year this is a look that is going to grow old on him soon enough. Like you said, what’s the point in wasting time with someone that young? And I mean HER time! He has enough female “friends,” I’m sure, and a 22 year-old (who looks every bit of a young girl), SHOULD NOT WANT to hang on to a (almost) 42 year old man, however “young at heart.” They SHOULD be at two different phases in their life in general. Please spare me the “she has an old soul theory.” That applies to very, very few people out there, and is just weak justification. Few people care to admit. As many places in the world he’s been in, there are NO attractive, single 30+ women in ALL of the world? It can’t be doing this for “validation,” because I’m sure he gets much more attention than a lot of men, so it’s got to be something else…
____________________
Sincerely, he needs to watch out that constantly chasing young tail. It makes him look OLDER, not younger. And while he’s carrying 40+ well, the line between being a hot pursuer and an old pervert is verrrry thin…
_______________________
Still, I wish him peace…and centered MATURITY…and a Oscar win would top that off nicely, I think. :^)

@Veronique:

I am with you there along with “How Do I Put This”.

Pages: « 110 11 12 13 14 15 [16] Show All