Gerard Butler Jets Into JFK

Gerard Butler Jets Into JFK

Gerard Butler arrives at JFK International Airport on Thursday (July 21) in New York City.

The 41-year-old Scottish actor had been spending time in Italy, where he attended the Ischia Film Festival.

Gerry was honored at the annual event with the Actor of the Year Award but also squeezed in some time to go sightseeing around town.

Gerard has three upcoming movies, Machine Gun Preacher, Playing the Field, and Movie 43, but he’ll also soon start production on the How to Train Your Dragon sequel!

gerard butler jfk 01
gerard butler jfk 02
gerard butler jfk 03
gerard butler jfk 04
gerard butler jfk 05

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 716 » Show All

I believe the stewardess story but not the cabbie one.
He is a pig like that – always picking up women who fit his ‘categories.’
I am surprised he hasn;t CAUGHT ANYTHING yet….
Gross. pig

redOctober @ 07/22/2011 at 6:50 pm

Many things could be going through his mind while posing for a photo…the same way what we think and feel at the moment of watching a photo can lead our perception one way or the other.
I was terribly mad when I saw the photos of him smoking…I shouldn’t , it’s not my life…he owes me nothing. To many here it was not big deal, just a man smoking.

I don’t believe the plane one either. How did Gerard know exactly where the chick was sitting?? NOT.
You people are falling for weirdos who know his fans are psychotic and will go bananas over the women he has in his life in any way.

green pepper @ 07/22/2011 at 6:56 pm

@redOctober:
Oh and I agree with you RedO….The whole smoking thing?
You don;t know what a disgusting turn off it is until you have kissed someone who smokes. It is gross.
I can’t do it. Seeing him smoke is a turn off and to be honest I can smell his breath from here. His yuck mouth looks like a public toilet.

@redOctober: Red, you feel things because you are a good person. Yes he owes us nothing but we like him and want the best for him even when we want to kick him in the pants. I wonder if sometimes he may be thinking my face is going to crack if I have to smile one more time for this pic. He has to be very accomodating to his fans because you really never hear that he ignores a request if he can.

curious cat @ 07/22/2011 at 7:11 pm

@Cloud9:

Do tell us out the date turns out.

curious cat @ 07/22/2011 at 7:18 pm

@niknoks:
So glad you mentioned this. I meant to and got distracted by the flipflops.
Norway! Jeepers! What did Norway do to anybody? (I understand it is supposedly vengeance for prosecruting an Iraqui terrorists. Haven’t heard much detail here. But Norway!

The girl on facebook only posted 1 post about meeting Gerry on the plane.Her name is Seana-Marie Chang,she is hoping to try out for the next seson of America’s Next Top Model.She has a BF who is Northern Irish and I think he is with her in NY, as she has posted some new pics under the heading NY.

As for the other posts by @cloud 9, seems like another nut-nut looking for a bit of attention.

curious cat @ 07/22/2011 at 7:24 pm

SOME legs. Some of us weren’t pulled.

@Manny:

Manny….why are you so concerned about this? My book is not based only on Gaston Leroux’s original. it uses some of the same characters, and some new ones of my own invention. It also uses the basic plot structure of the original, but fleshes out the story in a totally different direction. This has all been looked into by other authors who have published recent versions of the Phantom story.

Swannie

party all the time @ 07/22/2011 at 7:28 pm

He hasn’t looked “good” in a while, you could look great living fast, no sleep, when you’re younger, but can’t get away with it over 40. i don’t think he cares anyway.

curious cat @ 07/22/2011 at 7:29 pm

@Midsummer’s Eve:

#61 I agree. Sick. I wish OBND would show up to opine on whether her posts are actionable, and also on Manny’s research on Phantom. OBND, where are you when we need you?

curious cat @ 07/22/2011 at 7:34 pm

@curious cat:

I meant to Cloud 9 HOW the date turns out. Sorry for the typco. But it was irony peeps. I don’t believe any of that.

He is such a S L U T ! Can’t he even go one flight without being led around by his wang?

Swannie

curious cat @ 07/22/2011 at 7:38 pm

@Nope:

Good point. How did he see her and know where she was sitting in a different cabin? Unless she was right at the front of coach in view.

@curious cat:

I think the latest on it is that the shooter on the island was a N.azi sympathiser and the attack was domestic and poIitical, it has been confirmed he was white and of Nordic descent . Anders Behring Breivik has been named as the main suspect for both attacks.
I suppose there will be a lot of theories as to why, not that there is ever justification, over the next few days.

curious cat @ 07/22/2011 at 7:47 pm

@from WO:

OK, OK. Maybe he knew her name and knew she was on the plane and asked the stewardess to find her. She doesn’t say he knew her name. But who really cares? How big a mystery shall we make of this? Let me know if they get married. (Yawn.) Have a great weekend, all.

So it turns out that some girl may or may not have had a conversation with GB on a plane, it looks fairly legit to me, does it mean that people now have to stalk her facebook page and analyse every inch of her life, where she’s from, what she does, does she have a boyfriend….. some people have way too much time on their hands….

@niknoks:
Some people have too much time on their hands? Like someone who comes on here and talks about her wedding, perhaps? Complete with links! At least posters are talking about something GB related.
I’m sorry, your majesty, I guess we’re only allowed to talk about your stupid personal life and topics about GB that you approve of. *snort*

Early here but hot. Wow, crazy. Everything is now crazy. I’m in some crazy place. Stop it! why the hate? LOL Just fun. Not cab from airport! He got dropped off to keep it ‘low profile’ then hailed a cab. I was there but he said jump in too hot. Just fun. Fun and good times. We might met again to night. *giggle* Said he’d text or call again! I love his accent. bye-bye

@facebook link
I agree with you – that post doesn’t look fake.However the other posts (on here,not facebook) by @Cloud9,about the cab ride etc are what people are doubting.

@mk:

Sorry you’re right, stalking some poor girl on Facebook because she happened to have a conversation with GB on a plane is a much worthier pastime than talking about things that are going on in the real world.
When did I say that people weren’t allowed to talk about anything that I didn’t approve of, although that is one of the steps in my plan for world domination. I’m flattered that you would think so highly of my opinion that you would mistake my general boredom at certain people over-analysing every aspect of GB’s life, as an order to stop doing it.
I won’t *snort* as I’m not a farmyard animal.

angelsrock @ 07/22/2011 at 8:24 pm

@Really Stupid:

“yawn” this happens on a daily basis. Someone posts a random link and some debate it for days and days. Talk about yanking someone’s chain…

Farm Animal @ 07/22/2011 at 8:26 pm

@niknoks:
Posting a public fb link isn’t stalking. Get over yourself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 716 » Show All