Pitbull & Marc Anthony: 'Rain Over Me' Video Premiere!

Pitbull & Marc Anthony: 'Rain Over Me' Video Premiere!

Check out the video for Pitbull‘s latest track, “Rain Over Me,” featuring Marc Anthony!

The video shows the 30-year-old rapper and 42-year-old newly single singer in the desert before getting drenched in a downpour.

The song, which was featured as a pick for JJ Music Monday last month, is off Pitbull‘s new album, Planet Pit.

“People need to escape from everything that’s going on. So I’m more than blessed to be a part of this summer and the great music out there,” Pitbull recently told MTV News.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Pitbull and Marc Anthony’s “Rain Over Me” video?

Pitbull feat. Marc Anthony – Rain Over me

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
stellartes @ 07/22/2011 at 1:28 pm

i dont know why but i really like Pitbull…..hahaha

laverdadduele @ 07/22/2011 at 1:29 pm

I just love Marc’s voice, but it’s definitely wasted in this crappy song. He’s a great singer and actor, but he needs to get his act together, get clean and sober.

not this dog again….

It’s okay…..

Product placement is absurd and a generic electro beat that’s been done hundreds of times. Meh

@laverdadduele:
Agreed. Marc is very talented, he was the only thing worth watching in this video.

Northmannn @ 07/22/2011 at 2:20 pm

First he does song wit J.Lo then with her soon-to-be-ex housband. Nice Pitbull :)

LOVE IT!! GREAT BEAT AND MARC SOUNDS SUPERB! LOVE HIS VOICE – WISH HE WOULD SING IN ENGLISH MORE OFTEN!!

Marc’s voice is beautiful and very distinctive –to me.
Plus I continue to appreciate his work as an actor because he plays every role convincingly.

I love his character in Hawthorne –and this past Tuesday I was pleasantly surprised by the heat between him and Jada…they were locked in a steamy scene….WOW!

She Stinks! @ 07/22/2011 at 6:16 pm

At least he can sing without a vocoder , unlike his sloppy untalented soon to be ex JHO Bag. Marc looks very happy in this video an relieved, must be because he got rid of that sloppy old bag of trash! Go Marc!

The product placements in these videos are getting out of hand. I hope people are smarter than these people think they are.

youstinklol @ 07/22/2011 at 10:05 pm

She stinks….damn…what is up with you???are you Ojani jlo’s dumb ex who is trying to extort money through one of the old wedding videos from years ago lmao….or you are a hater that forgot to take meds

Oh no…How could Marc go there…his voice is not worthy of bullcrap like this…he has the voice of an Angel…..why Pitt Bull video….noooooo!!! Marc belongs with the greats in Carnagie Hall…not with no rapper from Florida, who has taking Ja Rule’s place….Pit Bull is the new Ja Rule. Every rapper wants to sing with him lmao.

I LOOOOVE THIS SONG! Great!

I Love the song, they both have beautiful voices.
I’m happy for Mark Antony He seems like a nice guy.

Poor Pitbull soiling his reputation by dueling with Marc Anthony a well known crackhead who owes millions in back taxes and never pays his bills.

Wow, Marc’s incredible..great voice, he’s an awesome. I’m happy for him, I hope he makes a video with Daddy Yankee sometime soon. I really appreciate his talent, he is definitly one of a kind. Good for you Marc, my wife & me wish you all the happiness & success in the world. You are the king of Salsa, and any other music you select. Your the greatest & we love you,.

Marc your awesome we love you man!!!! Please keep singing in English, the whole needs to know how truly talented you are. Please get together w/Daddy Yankee and make a hit of a song/video. Love the haters, they’ll make you stronger. Glad you got rid of the naggying high maitenance trollop, life to short to waist it on someone who don’t appreciate you. Best of luck to you brother.

wat is the name of girl dancing with pitbull?

Pitbull es super sexi…..ya lo quisiera tener aqui conmigo…..me encanta verlo en sus videos….no se que tiene…seguro se bana con puzanga….pero me tiene loca…..x

Charles Bronson @ 07/31/2011 at 4:30 pm

Ja Rule is way better than wak ArmpitPooch.

Kitten Mittens @ 07/31/2011 at 4:37 pm

What the heck is Mark Anthony Wearing .That black outfit makes him look like The Artist formaly known as Prince. is he wearing a blouse!!!??!! …What The….. Ha Ha ha ha Ha ha… i can’t. take it.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All