Angelina Jolie & Vivienne: Flower Girls!

Angelina Jolie & Vivienne: Flower Girls!

Angelina Jolie and her 3-year-old daughter Vivienne pick up some flowers at Streets Florist & Greengrocer on Saturday (July 23) in London, England.

The day before, the 36-year-old actress took Viv, her twin brother Knox, and older siblings Maddox, Pax, Zahara, and Shiloh, to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 at a local theater.

The family “bought a lot of food” for their private screening, a source told Us Weekly, adding, “All the kids had hot dogs, and popcorn and drinks. They looked like they had a great time!”

FYI: Vivienne is wearing Crocs “Carlie” flats. Angelina is wearing a Love Quotes Eyelash Scarf in “Meditation” and Dolce&Gabbana sunglasses.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie and Vivienne picking up flowers in London….

angelina jolie vivienne flowers 01

• Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
bradangelina @ 07/23/2011 at 8:33 am

Tooo LOVELY !!!

oh boy… I’m in love of a 36-year-old woman and I’m 18. Is it bad???
Why God made such a beautiful woman if nobody can date anymore.

God I hate my life!!!!

Ayjamal B @ 07/23/2011 at 8:36 am

lovely !!!

she’s so effin scary.. wash your head gurl.

Ayjamal B @ 07/23/2011 at 8:38 am

OMG !!! beautiful !!!

Ayjamal B @ 07/23/2011 at 8:39 am

Vive is sooooooo cute !

Ayjamal B @ 07/23/2011 at 8:40 am

love love love !!

Angelina is the epitome of an effortlessly beautiful person!

Viv looks like Angie, when she was 2 years old!

good for her!

I do not understand why there are so many comments on this couple (and for so little news) I mean you have anything more to say? Simple question huh, I do not want to sound rude, from the outside (of USA) Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are seen as the biggest star in the world but I wondered why so many comments!

Both beautiful, love Viv’s little outfit. They are so cute tgoether.

I do not understand why there are so many comments on this couple (and for so little news) I mean you have anything more to say? Simple question huh, I do not want to sound rude, from the outside (of USA) Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are seen as the biggest star in the world !

MangerBouger @ 07/23/2011 at 8:56 am

@12: Neither do I …

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU KEEP POSTING YOURSELF, IF YOU REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND LOL

I think I am going to enjoy their stay in London if we get pics regularly. viv is a cutie, she is having her one on one time with mum.

Viv really is a cutie..

She is going to be a stunner just like her mother.. I love those chubby cheeks. So pinch worthy..

I’m glad they are getting out and enjoying London. The weather is a bit cold and rainy.

Adorable, glad Viv is getting private mommy time.

Gorgeous mama and her beautiful daughter. Viv is sooooo cute. Trolls up early as usual and back on their stalking. Fools for ever.

What color is ViV eyes?

What color is Viv eyes?

Angie’s hair looks wet, is it raining there? Viv is a little doll.

Angelina is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen and Viv is too sweet for words here! She has her mommy only for herself today:)

Aren’t the two beautiful ladies just lovely? I love going to flower shop!!

Because I hope VIv eyes turn green like her mother …..

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All