Bar Refaeli: Bikini Babe in Porto Cervo!

Bar Refaeli: Bikini Babe in Porto Cervo!

Bar Refaeli rocks a blue bikini while lounging on a boat on Saturday (July 23) in Porto Cervo, Italy.

The 26-year-old Israeli model soaked up the sun with rumored new beau, David Fisher, and a group of pals.

“And.. another week passed… Time flies! Hope u really lived it to the fullest! Shabat Is coming in, rest, smile and do something good,” Bar wrote on her Twitter page.

Earlier in the week, Bar and David spent time in Saint-Tropez to do some shopping at a few local boutiques.

10+ pictures inside of a bikini-clad Bar Refaeli on a boat in Porto Cervo…

bar refaeli bikini 01
bar refaeli bikini 02
bar refaeli bikini 03
bar refaeli bikini 04
bar refaeli bikini 05
bar refaeli bikini 06
bar refaeli bikini 07
bar refaeli bikini 08
bar refaeli bikini 09
bar refaeli bikini 10

Photos: Flynet Pictures
Posted to: Bar Refaeli, Bikini, David Fisher

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

bikini candids,shopping candids,twitter pics is that all her career insists of? *zzzzzzzzzzz*

Looking poochy .

i love her body, it’s perfect.
not skinny, not super athletic with hard abs.
it’s just natural.

She has a beautiful body

Who gives a sh.t.
Amy is not anymore, pay some respect.

@ariana: if you count midget arms and legs “perfect”…

I’d never guess this were a “model” Average as F*CK.

sourpatch575 @ 07/23/2011 at 3:35 pm

David Fischer = REBOUND!

@meh: aw, haha. yah i guess i was just looking at her stomach :)

@sourpatch575: david fischer AND blake lively are both def rebounds.

Nicki Ann @ 07/23/2011 at 3:45 pm

I hate her for looking so gorgeous. Thanks JARED!

Fisher is one lucky dude.

Oh please. Her lifestyle is not very Jewish, dont talk about Shabat to us.

My favorite colour is now blue…. Bar blue bikini.

Eat your heart out, DiCaprio.

post catherine zeta jones new bikini pics, a mother and yet her body blows em all out of the water.

RIP Bar 2006-2011 @ 07/23/2011 at 4:23 pm

She is very FAT, what happen to her? Is she pregnant already with her new ugly dude? Can someone tell me if she is pregnant. Thanx.

she looks great!

She has the best ass in the world, I just creamed my Jeans !!!

Katie-elle @ 07/23/2011 at 4:27 pm

@Border: Oh come off your religious high horse. Whether shes living a Jewish or non-Jewish life, a good bet is that it’s 10x better than yours. But u probably know that which is why ur hating.

man leo left this hot thing for blake,what an idiot

RIP Bar 2006-2011 @ 07/23/2011 at 4:35 pm

Oh never mind, she is actually not pregnant. But she looks ver Fat. It must be the stress of loosing her milk ticket. I wonder she doesn’t get a job anymore. She is always tweeting about her personal life. That is the sign of D list celebrity. She better get knocked up soon with this guy otherwise she will be living with her mother for life.

Bar is L-I-v-I-n @ 07/23/2011 at 4:38 pm

@RIP Bar 2006-2011: The name u chose is really morbid given today’s news.

@Katie-elle: Are you okay? She is giving advice, and she claims how much she loves her religion, but she doesn’t live in accordance to it. That is my problem, the hypocrisy. Don’t assume you know a thing about my lifestyle, I’m a stranger on the internet.

@Border: Religion is open to interpretation and u shouldn’t judge others on how they choose to personally practice it. Just because it’s not exactly the way you do it yourself, doesn’t make someone else wrong or a hypocrite.

@Justine: Again with the assumptions. I never disclosed my religion.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All