Angelina Jolie: London Aquarium with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie: London Aquarium with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie and her little ones visit the London Aquarium on Monday (July 25) in London, England.

The 36-year-old actress brought 6-year-old Zahara, 5-year-old Shiloh, and 3-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne with her for a fun day out.

Over the weekend, Angelina and partner Brad Pitt were spotted heading into The Dorchester after she and Vivienne went flower shopping at a local florist.

Angelina, Shiloh, and Zahara left LAX airport to head to London on Wednesday of last week.

The Jolie-Pitt clan is in London while papa Brad shoots scenes for his latest movie, World War Z, in the UK.

FYI: Angelina is wearing Stuart Weitzman black calf 50/50 boots and Dolce&Gabbana sunglasses. Vivienne is wearing Crocs “Carlie” flats.

angelina jolie knox vivienne zahara shiloh london aquarium 01
angelina jolie knox vivienne zahara shiloh london aquarium 02
angelina jolie knox vivienne zahara shiloh london aquarium 03
angelina jolie knox vivienne zahara shiloh london aquarium 04
angelina jolie knox vivienne zahara shiloh london aquarium 05
angelina jolie knox vivienne zahara shiloh london aquarium 06
angelina jolie knox vivienne zahara shiloh london aquarium 07

Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1013 » Show All
Tater Tot @ 07/25/2011 at 2:43 pm

The adopted ones are so ugly.

Lucky Charm @ 07/25/2011 at 3:01 pm

@Tater Tot:

You need to stop looking in the mirror before you post comments. Where is your picture to show what you look like? And why do you feel it’s ok to say such hateful things about children? All six of the Jolie-Pitt kids are cute and adorable. The boys are handsome young men and the girls are all lovely young ladies, and will become beautiful women.

@Etta: I think she is a News Anchor now, so I don’t think she will be interviewing the same type of people, that she would on GMA. And the last time Angie did an enterview with her, she was so condescending. I remembered Angie talking about Brad letting her sleep in, because she had this interview, and how she could hear him trying to change diapers on Zahara and Shiloh at the same time. Watching Angie in that interview I realized she is a tough bird.

Life or Something Like It @ 07/25/2011 at 3:06 pm

Brad has the most beautiful woman inside and out and 6 gorgeous children with a house full of love. He is one lucky man! Clearly as Angie has said before, family is what matters to her and it shows.

LOVE ANGIE! Such a great mother!

I know that part of London very well and I think they came in by boat not sure but that’s what it looks like.
As Richmond is on the river it would be an easy way for them to move around.

I think Knox is looking at the London Eye which is very close to the aquarium.

I cant get over how beautiful they all are.

WHAT WOULD ANGELINA DO? @ 07/25/2011 at 3:40 pm

“I’ve just returned from a trip to Somalia and Kenya where it’s truly a life and death situation. I met a young mother in Mogadishu who walked for four days in search of food. She lost three children.
The famine is taking countless lives, mostly children. We’ve been scaling up our operations for six months, but Somalia has been hit especially hard by consecutive droughts and an ongoing conflict that has limited humanitarian access.
We’re starting emergency airlifts to get food to children who desperately need it.
The suffering is terrible across the Horn of Africa. In Kenya, lack of water and high food prices are causing a dramatic rise in the number of severely malnourished children. At the refugee camps in Dadaab, which I visited on Saturday, we’re providing three-week food rations to families arriving from Somalia, many of whom haven’t eaten for days.
Sincerely,
Josette
Josette Sheeran
Executive Director
World Food Programme ”
I got this in a letter from WFP after a donation I made, so I decided to spread the word here because I think it’s in the spirit of what Angelina wants to do. She often goes to aid refugees and other displaced people, and this drought (the worst in 60 years) has displaced a lot of people who have had no alternative than to abandon their homes in order to survive, hoping there will be someone who will feed their children when they no longer can. I just think it’s so sad that in this world where there’s so much abundance of food that we take it for granted, meanwhile some people because of drought and bad governance, are dying from lack of it.
So if you believe in helping people in a true crisis like this, I think you should donate and/or spread the word to others.
PLEASE DONATE WHATEVER YOU CAN TO THE WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME TO AID THE PEOPLE WHO ARE STARVING IN EAST AFRICA:
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky Charm @ 07/25/2011 at 3:42 pm

I just noticed that Zee is wearing boots similar to her mom’s how cute! And Viv is wearing the same shoes again and has her purse with her.

what’s going on with the thumbs up/thumbs down thing? sometimes the number changes 2-4 digits, when it should obviously only change one…

Knox and Viv don’t remind Shiloh much, Knox and Viv looks alike but have different eyes. Angelina once said none of her kids look like her but more like Brad and she was right

Zahara is so pretty, i’ve always thought Ethiopian girls and women are gorgeous! They have very unique features and amazing wavy/curly hair and skin color.
She will grow up to be beautiful i’m sure.

Vivienne looks just like her daddy.Knox no looks like Brad at all.He’s Angie’s clone. Shiloh is spitting image of grandpa John.

Passing Through @ 07/25/2011 at 4:12 pm

# 141 Jen @ 07/25/2011 at 1:57 pm
I’m LMAO because all the bio kids have the same little ticks – bite the bottom lip, brush the hair out of their faces, scrunch their noses up, pointing at things, sticking their tongues out for no reason, mouth breathing, etc. Who even knew that kind of stuff was genetic? Or is it merely environmental – their daddy does those things…so they all do them to? That’s what makes it all the more hilarious – those are ALL Brad’s ticks, not Angie’s. I don’t even think Angie has any little mannerisms like that – maybe twisting her rings, which she does a lot in interviews, but otherwise I can’t think of any.

Passing Through @ 07/25/2011 at 4:18 pm

# 149 Susan @ 07/25/2011 at 2:40 pm
LOL. I guess you should consider yourself lucky she didn’t accidentally pull the whole thing off when she was scratching her head. For some reason all these busted weaves I’ve been seeing on the sistahs remind me of Aunt Esther’s wigs on Sanford & Son. They all seem just a wee bit c o c k eyed…

Angelina looks frsh and gorgeous.Vivienne is Pure Brad.Knox looks like a mini Angelina . Shiloh is another Angelina’s clone.

Angelina looks fresh and gorgeous.Vivienne is Pure Brad.Knox looks like a mini Angelina . Shiloh is another Angelina’s clone.

Passing Through @ 07/25/2011 at 4:26 pm

I’m irked because I see my post laughing at Ticky’s NZ interview has gone into Moderation Hell. Geez…all I did was make fun her lying about The Boring Girls again…

@busted: Zehara is African!!

@annie: Zee is not only very pretty..She is beautiful.

@L: All of their kids are cute.

Awww that is so cute. BP and AJ have adorable children. Miss Viv is stylin. Zahara, Shiloh are Viv are beauties and knox is one handsome fellow. I am sure there is a lot of laughter and love in the Jolie-Pitts household. Best wishes to them and all the fans.

oops Zahara, Shiloh and Viv are beauties.

Mama Angie is one fine lady with all the curves. Hens are having a meltdown and Baby Jane ordered more sessions with the downlow yoga chick. Just kidding hens. Don’t get your superwide panties in a wad

Angelina cloned herself @ 07/25/2011 at 5:06 pm

@Kate: agreed. Don’t know why you got thumbs down.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1013 » Show All