Blake Lively: 'Savages' Set Shopping Spree!

Blake Lively: 'Savages' Set Shopping Spree!

Blake Lively struts her stuff in a purple dress and high heels as she makes her way through a mall on Monday (July 25) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old Gossip Girl actress was on location filming a scene for her latest film, Savages, where she carried numerous high end shopping bags!

Savages centers around two men involved in an illegal drug ring, and also stars Salma Hayek, John Travolta, Uma Thurman, and Emile Hirsch.

The day before, Blake was seen out with rumored beau, Leonardo DiCaprio at a Stevie Wonder concert at the Hollywood Bowl!

blake lively filming savages 01
blake lively filming savages 02
blake lively filming savages 03
blake lively filming savages 04

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
Stephanie @ 07/26/2011 at 6:37 am

Beautiful girl!

She’s so stunning!

Ugly girl!

They really can not make her look elegant, do they? Whether she looks like a prostitute or a drug addict or both.

Blake fan @ 07/26/2011 at 6:51 am

Savages is mostly filmed in LA. I’m happy we can see some pictures from the shooting!

@Abiramis:Yeah, she always looks like trash and definitely lacks the versatility of an actor.

itsmejean @ 07/26/2011 at 6:56 am

This girl is so beautiful!!
Poor haters, they’re so jealous. lol

Stephanie @ 07/26/2011 at 6:59 am

@itsmejean:

I agree, it’s so sad people can judge others without knowing them.

she looks fabulous

Looks like a challenging role.

*tumbleweed*

I still can’t get over the shape of the breast implants they put on her. The look is so unnatural, I wonder if she had the job done by an unexperienced intern.

And I still can’t get over the length of her face. Amazing for a chick.

Drag Queen @ 07/26/2011 at 7:17 am

That`s a man! And an ugly one! Actress? Yeah, based on her casting couch performances maybe… Ugly, fake, talentless. Leo knows how to choose the last pick of the litter!

Blake Fan @ 07/26/2011 at 7:20 am

I’m afraid her character won’t be too different from the one she played in The Town. I hope they’ll give her more than 10 lines.

Gorgeous girl is gorgeous

@Drag queen @ 07/26/2011 at 7:24 am

You know she could have made a good-looking fellow. But sincerely, without the long bleached (very unhealthy hair), make-up, plastic surgeries (nose, boobs and chin) what would she look like? Au naturel, you have any idea? LOL, LOL!!!!

She can`t act to save her life. Yet another movie she is going to ruin with lack of talent and her b*tt ugly face. Where are her hideous hats when needed? At least we wouldn`t need to look at her face… It`s scary!

@@Drag queen:
this chick’s drop dead gorgeous in sisterhood movie

Leighton Meester is beter

I hate Serena ,Dair FTW

Drag Queen @ 07/26/2011 at 7:29 am

@Helen: Beautiful and a lady? Are you on something? LOL! `you are always a ugly drag queen` Wow, what a comeback! LOL!
@15: I don`t even want to imagine tbh. It`s enough to suffer when looking at this stage, a woman looking like a man even after plastic surgeries. Seriously what man finds her attractive? Something is off with Leo apparently.

blake will always be beautiful!!! poor haters!! full of jealousy and insecurity!!

@Connie: What a mean thing to say!! You are a nasty woman Conie!

She’s beautiful!! back off haters

Jealous? Of her? Indeed I would like to have that honker, a man`s face, fake nose that`s still ugly even after the plastic surgery, fake boobs, the reputation of sleeping myself to the top and being beyond talentless. I`m indeed jealous of all that. Or the fact that even in her interviews she sounds fake and entitled, people don`t understand why is she everywhere without merit. I`m sooo jealous of all that!
Ugly and talentless has a new name: Blake Lively.

@Ariana: