Christina Aguilera: World Hunger Relief PSA Sneak Peek!

Christina Aguilera: World Hunger Relief PSA Sneak Peek!

Check out this first look of Christina Aguilera filming a new PSA for Yum Brands’ World Hunger Relief campaign in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old singer is helping to fight hunger with a new effort launching this fall, benefiting the UN World Food Programme and other hunger-relief agencies.

“As a mother having a 3-year-old son [Max], it’s important for me to get involved and show this example to him. He has so many opportunities in front of him … you want to do all in your power to help them thrive so every child deserves that opportunity as well,” Christina told Access Hollywood.

For more info, check out FromHungertoHope.com!

Christina Aguilera – Access Hollywood

Bigger pic inside

christina aguilera hunger psa

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She´s not just an AMAZING singer but a WONDERFUL person! :)

great. and she reallyl looks good with littel makeup

Xtina Aguilera the best @ 07/27/2011 at 1:49 am

Perfect Beautiful The Best !!! n1Gooooooooooooooo diva

christina inspires and she actually raised awareness and money on WFHP for the UN!Good job and the best of luck!

pERFECT ANGEL .°)$

how much plastic surgery did

her eyes like sick

Funny how the haters have nothing bad to say right now since none of their favorites are doing any type of charity…

… Christina is just amazing. Love her to death.

Well at least it’s good to see she’s not going hungry…

She has never had plastic surgery. Even if you do not like her(which you are entitled to) don’t spoil this thread. Its a very important cause.

Beautiful face and werid body

moooooooooooo

@Luis:

they actually have jobs unlike this wash up

Speak Now @ 07/27/2011 at 3:59 am

@lidia:

Christina isn’t a wash up, you ass. How about YOU shut up and do some charity work?

My idol, my Goddess, my inspiration <3

Balisandra @ 07/27/2011 at 5:45 am

She has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen

Love this MAGIC woman

queen xtina @ 07/27/2011 at 6:01 am

i love stunningaguilera she has a golden heart giving heart

christinalover @ 07/27/2011 at 6:09 am

she is the most beautiful woman inside and out. such an angel!!

lexy hates bilson @ 07/27/2011 at 6:14 am

I love her. I hope her next album does better though. She needs to go back and work with Scott Storch & Linday Perry – Stripped was her best work!

xtinailove @ 07/27/2011 at 7:45 am

love you xtina natural make up hair look amazing

xtinailove @ 07/27/2011 at 7:48 am

golden heart gril

Christina Aguilera is a wonderful person /artist making a difference and trying to help the kids who need food. Keep being amazing Christina love that you have been doing for 3yrs now.Truly you are undrrated as celeb you do so much with your status. Keep rockin!

Paul Rivas @ 07/27/2011 at 9:42 am

Awww, my girl one again makes my heart mealt.
Sych a beautiful cause and yes Christina, go and help these kids who really need you!
Im beyond pleaced that this woman, which music has inspired me and helped me through the years, is doing such an amazing work.
Congratulations, baby girl.

linker nippel @ 07/27/2011 at 10:54 am

woooow she looks hot
and pretty
she is soo sweet
hot moomyy

@lidia: so being a judge on one of the year’s biggest singing competitions doesn’t qualify as a job? Nice job bro

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All