Lea Michele: Awesome Workout at the Gym

Lea Michele: Awesome Workout at the Gym

Lea Michele smiles and waves as she heads to the gym on Tuesday (July 26) in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old Glee actress wrote on her Twitter account that she had an awesome workout at the gym.

“Spending the day with friends and enjoying this gorgeous weather! What’s everyone else doing today?? :)” Lea added.

Last night, the teaser trailer for Lea‘s upcoming film, New Year’s Eve, was released! The film’s star studded cast also includes Katherine Heigl, Zac Efron, Halle Berry, Hilary Swank, and Jessica Biel!

FYI: Lea is wearing a “Claudia” tee by Market.

lea michele gym workout 01
lea michele gym workout 02
lea michele gym workout 03
lea michele gym workout 04

Ethan Miller/Getty

Mel Gibson @ 07/27/2011 at 3:40 pm

Jew broad.

Lea never wipes the machines off after use, is abusive towards others in the gym, will not listen to direction, or wait her turn, and,
she pees in the shower. Overall, a very difficult person.

Good of her to be smiley but her kind of smile here is quite creepy. It’s very Joker-clown from a horror movie scary. lol She has a nice little body but IMHO she’s a butter face….

jacqueline @ 07/27/2011 at 3:55 pm

I should follow her good example and start working out again… everyone should be healthy and have a body like hers!
And is that a tattoo? I wonder what she has tattooed…

her face is so ugly..it’s not even average, just plain ugly features. How is this monster-face famous? Oh wait, Frankenstein got famous too..never mind.

@Mel Gibson:
I knew it! No other nationality can be that ugly.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 07/27/2011 at 4:04 pm

…she needs a nose and mouth job. ahahahahaha

She is SO talented!!! Love her so much

Trainer, since it looks like she’s wearing her gym clothes outside, she probably doesn’t bother showering at the gym — therefore no need to worry about urine in the shower.

What I want to know is why a non-entity like this is so full of self-importance that she needs to broadcast to the world the minutiae of her daily routine. Shame.

@yep:

not a fan of her but what the F??!!! you should be ashamed of yourself for saying things like this

her mouth is so f cking big!

I’d pay good money to be wrapped around those legs!

Devil & Lover ;) @ 07/27/2011 at 7:05 pm

@Halli, that’s right, it’s the perfect size for my big, oh excuse me. :)

The girl can sing and act. Do you know what it takes to get to that level. She’s got sexy eyes too. I would look deep into them while making love to this princess.

As for the first jerk, I’d switch to the Jewish religion for her. A chick as hot as her was staring at me with flirty looks at the gym. I should have got her number but I was to focused working out. My regret.

I have respect for women who work out and stay healthy. Wish my Grandmother had done so. Everyone starts to regret not hitting the gym when they go into old age and things start falling apart. Just saying this so that more of you ladies out there take care of yourselves. I remember my Grandmother making up excuses for not going to the gym when I was young. Now she is not in the best of condition. Stop being so meanly jealous ladies. Be more positive.

@Devil & Lover ;): Anyone who has to brag about the size of their package has a small one.

And she does have one very ugly face. It’s like a clown’s large smile; a very triangular shaped face. But hey if that’s the freaky looking things you like…

Devil & Lover @ 07/28/2011 at 3:59 am

@Jasmine: You’re a dumb nerdy chick who has ZERO insightfulness about people. lol Arnold Schwarzenegger bragged about his muscles when he was Mr. Olympia, did that mean he was a skinny little guy. You have got to be the biggest idiot but I’m sure that is not the first time you’ve heard that. You said, “It’s like a clown’s large smile; a very triangular shaped face.” Umm, features like that are on most super-models or hot women that dissed you back in High School. lol Did I say moron yet. lol When you go to sleep with the nerdy loser man you have and then you want to cry then remember this. :)

love her and she is beautiful, leave the girl alone.

haters, leave the girl alone and stop creating lies about her.
she is beautiful and is looking fine.

observation @ 07/31/2011 at 9:38 am

she’s gorgeous… love the nose too!