Teen Nick's '90s Are All That' Block Brings Record Ratings!

Teen Nick's '90s Are All That' Block Brings Record Ratings!

Teen Nick’s new “90s Are All That” block has brought in record ratings for the channel since its debut on Monday (July 25).

The block, which airs between midnight and 2am with a repeat directly after, has brought in the best viewership numbers for that time slot ever!

An average of 555,000 people tuned in during the block’s premeire, which was a 114% increase from over a year ago.

All That, Kenan & Kel, Clarissa Explains it All, and Doug started out the block this week, with more classic shows coming soon.

Other shows that will make it onto the block include The Amanda Show, Rugrats, Hey Arnold!, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, The Adventures of Pete and Pete, Double Dare, and more!

HAVE YOU WATCHED the 90s Are All That block yet?

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

DoubleDare is the shizzz.

They don’t show it on my channel they still show The Nanny or George Lopez at 12am-5am =/ I wanna watch it!!

That’s because that 90′s were the shiznit…nothin compares!

best thing to return to television!

Yes!! Bring back all the 90s shows!

of course cuz the 90′s rocked! not only nick but everything , those were good cartoons funny and not violence like now and horrible drawings.

i love the DoubleDare slime!!

man my childhood rocked so hard!!!! all those shows were amazing, not nick, but disney, cartoon network with toonnami and others. it just rocked so hard back then. my memories are coming back and i love it. best thing ever!!!

sorry, i meant not only nick, but others.

Haters Suck! @ 07/27/2011 at 9:44 pm

Man all these shows kicked ass. Brings back some good memories. The 90′s rocked.

ROUNDHOUSE

Whenever my life gets me so down,
I know I can go down,
To where the music and the fun never ends.
As long as that music keeps playing,
You know what I’m saying,
I know that I can find a friend,
Down at the Roundhouse

they need to show them more often and earlier

shaCHEER11 @ 07/27/2011 at 10:08 pm

nick is smart for doing this, if disney wants their ratings back, they should put on 90s-2000s movies, that was the best era for a kid

I love the 90s!!!

Finally, I missed my childhood cartoons! If they’re are doing this then cartoon network needs to bring back toonami :)

get over yourself @ 07/27/2011 at 11:44 pm

@Anna: it’s not on the regular Nickelodeon channel. Regular nick still has Nick @ Nite, this comes on on Teen Nick.

Cant wait for hey arnold, double dare and rugrats. I don’t remember doug that much but i know i liked it.

This is the best decision ever!!! Can we get more classic Nick programming? Dobie Gills, Mr Ed., **** Van ****, Patty Duke, David the gnome, etc… Bring back the real Nick and we will all watch. Young and old a like!!!!

I love it! It was pure nostalgic nirvana! One thing I got to nitpick about: they cut out the musical perfomances from “All That” and the episodes of “All That” aren’t fully nostalgic unless there are musical performances at the end of each episode.

i’ve been watching every night :)

I’m soooo glad they brought back the 90s shows! I’m definitely staying up late just to watch it! I just wish they showed it a tad bit earlier xD Either way, yay 90s :]

These were da show when I was a kid can’t. Wait to see more

@Anna:

Its on Teen Nick not Nick@Night

If more people had Teen Nick there would be so many more ratings!!

I’m not surprised. The 90s Are All That is a way that reminds us 90s kids of our great childhood, and the memories that came with it.

This is the best thing to happen to modern TV.

Damn straight! Nick’s smart, they know that people want to relive their past. The 90s were an amazing time, especially for television, and even more so for children’s television. And not just on Nick either, Disney had amazing shows and original movies (pre-HSM era) so did Cartoon Network, and hell even PBS Kids with Arthur and stuff. I feel bad for the kids growing up now. They have no idea what good television is. I wish Disney and Cartoon Network would follow their lead because I would give anything for some of the good old days,

I’m beyond ecstatic that you guys decided to put these shows back on air. This is what real television is. All these other shows such as iCarly and all will NEVER compare. Please keep on air or at least do this again!

they better bring back hey dude and salute your shorts! my favorites!!!! also liked roundhouse or w/e. they’re probably gonna be so stupid to me now tohugh, lol,.

I think that they need to have a nick channel with ALL of the older 90s shows and only those a retro nick or something like that so many would watch that channel

@ivanka: lol no violence? maybe you never watched Ren and Stimpy.

My sister and I have been watching this everyday that it has been on!! I Really hope they make a channel of the old 90′s shows of Nick!!! I have missed these shows sooo much!!!! XD

Why not just make a new channel everyone can have? They have Nick Jr. Nick, Nick2, Teen Nick…why not make a 90′s Nick Channel? Do you know how many people would watch?! Man I miss all these shows!!! <333

the 90′s rock!! Miss the 90′s so much :(
Proud to be a 90′s kid !! :D

Dillon Smith @ 07/28/2011 at 12:32 pm

When All That came on, on Monday and I heard “Fresh out the box, Stop look and Watch, Get ready, Get set, It’s All That” I felt like I was going to just **** everywhere! lol

Check to see if your cable or satellite provider carries MeTV or ThisTV. Those networks show many of those old shows!

Big pimpin' @ 07/28/2011 at 8:11 pm

Nickelodeon was simply the ish back in the day that’s why!!! Awesome. Thanks for telling me; I will be watching!!!!!!!!!!

they cut out the musical perfomances from “All That” and the episodes of “All That” aren’t fully nostalgic unless there are musical performances at the end of each episode. they need to put the full episodes of “All That” it’s like when itunes rips off customers from saturday night live sketches when they leave out the musical performances. i remember “all that” being a little longer. bring the whole episodes not just portions of it teen nick

@Anna:

You can watch it live here.

:D

@Anna:

Thats because it’s on the TeenNick channel, not nickelodeon

@Anna: @Anna: that’s because it’s on teen nick

I LOVE it

I noticed it too tonight nostalgia came back
they shoul do ”thats so ginger ”,”angry beavers”

This is the best idea ever! I grew up watching these shows and its awesome to see them again. When are you guys going to air Salute Your Shorts and Double Dare?? Now I’m just waiting to see those, too!

bring back legends of the hidden temple

When will they show double dare and rugrats

if they brought this back, they should bring toonami back! That was the best line up ever.

@Keith: Yesss! i completely agree. i wonder why they cut out the musical performances though? like okay guys you brought back the show but dont cut parts out and distort it from its original, holy version

Make a chanel call it the 90s are all that so all the show get a spot

anthony za @ 09/07/2011 at 1:54 am

Wow the 90s r really all that……I remember whatching these shows since like I was 2 through wen I was 7 then they got canceled….awesome but too late at nite….they should have a block in the middle of the day on regular nickelodeon for like 3 or 4 hours?! (:

I love 90s nick,I want to see hey arnold!!!

i dont think that youll even know wat am saying!!!!!!!!!!
nick at nite rules hollywood heights is the most awesome show of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!