Miranda Kerr Announces 60 New Brands for David Jones!

Miranda Kerr Announces 60 New Brands for David Jones!

Miranda Kerr stops by the David Jones Elizabeth Street Store to announce the addition of 60 new brands to the department store’s collection on Thursday (July 28) in Sydney, Australia.

The 28-year-old Aussie model serves as an ambassador for the store.

The international brands that the store will now sell include Lover, Carl Kapp, Victoria Beckham, and Kardashian Kollection.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Miranda Kerr

Miranda browsed the store’s new merchandise with group general manager Sacha Laing.

Earlier in the week, Miranda and her 6-month-old son Flynn caught a flight out of LAX airport in Los Angeles to head to Australia.

FYI: Miranda is wearing the Lover Serpent Lace Dress.

15+ pictures inside of Miranda Kerr announcing the new brands for David Jones…

miranda kerr announces 60 new brands for david jones 01
miranda kerr announces 60 new brands for david jones 11
miranda kerr announces 60 new brands for david jones 12
miranda kerr announces 60 new brands for david jones 13
miranda kerr announces 60 new brands for david jones 14
miranda kerr announces 60 new brands for david jones 15

Ethan Miller/Getty

face apple but nice. Want the dress in black.

Red is her color. She is super cute.

She’s a lucky girl. I want her money, gorgeous husband, cute baby boy, and amazing figure!! The only thing I wouldn’t like to get is her face. Very cute, but a bit too round to my taste.

She has been working so hard !!!

Not crazy about the dress, but she still looks beautiful!

Where is Flynn??
I don’t want Miranda’s photo without Flynn!!
just kidding
But I do need Flynn!

beautiful girl... @ 07/28/2011 at 3:01 am

Miranda looks stunning, red is definitely her colour, love her shoes as well.

not the best @ 07/28/2011 at 3:45 am

This dress looks cheap and plastic. Her eyes are too red, and hair is not in the best mood. We are used to see much better Miranda’s photos. Those are not paps candid, but official promo photos and everything should be better- starting with her look and appearance.

She is just plain ugly. Anybody can be a model these days.

I miss you flynn

Just call me cute @ 07/28/2011 at 5:27 am

I like to see ther new son then miranda and orlando

Were flynn now with momy in sydney or dady

lexy hates bilson @ 07/28/2011 at 6:19 am

Wow! This dress is great! She looks beautiful in it.

Yep lucky girl she have a pretty face and her son so cute amazing i want more and more about thim

And some models beautiful not blah blah ugly

I love All women i hate All babies just i love my new baby with my beautiful wife katy

Alien head + goddesses body = WEIRDEST combo ever!

Chubby Cute @ 07/28/2011 at 7:34 am

You know I usually don’t like chubby face, but I find Miranda’s chubby face very cute. It makes her look much younger than she really is. She may not be the most beautiful ones, but at least she stays natural and always be healthy. I would say she’s many times better than those who desperately pursue fake beauty by having nose jobs or botox.

That’s the ugliest dress I have ever seen. How perfect that they made such an ugly woman wear it.

Love ever @ 07/28/2011 at 7:47 am

Adroble ever

Love ever @ 07/28/2011 at 7:48 am

Adroble ever

How obnoxious! @ 07/28/2011 at 7:49 am

I read this on Twitter yesterday: “How pissed would be if you paid for a 1st class flight and then Miranda kerr’s baby didn’t stop crying.” That’s why quantas needs to institute a “brat ban” like other airlines have. They should do t now so that she can’t fly back to the States, at least not if she wants to bring Christopher with her, that way she’ll never darken my shores again. Good riddance!

How obnoxious! @ 07/28/2011 at 7:49 am

I would have been beyond pissed! They should have escorted her and her brat to the cargo hold or something. ot everyone likes kids and other passengers didn’t pay for 20+ hours of hell just because she’s a bad mother and can’t keep that thing quiet. I saw that Tweet, too and some freak Tweeted back that you can’t force a baby to be quiet. Oh, yes you can! There are muzzles, like they use on dogs. Oh,and electronic training collars. You just zap the thing everytime it cries. Oh, sure you might do damage to it but it’s just a baby. People make more of those things every day so it’s really no big deal. Silence your brat, Miranda, or stay out of the friendly skies!

An Open Letter to Miranda Kerr @ 07/28/2011 at 8:00 am

Salutations Ms. Kerr,
It is our duty and deepest regret to inform you that you are, in fact, not the only woman in history to have ever given birth. The truth is, I’m sorry to say, that BILLIONS of woman have also done so since the dawn of time. Also, unfortunately for you, the act of giving birth does NOT make you a better woman or more than a woman in comparison to women who have never given birth, it simply means that you have completed a biological process. A monkey is capable of doing this as well. It simply means that all you have accomplished is proving that you are able to spread your legs so that a man may deposit his sperm into your birth canal, one of said sperm was able to fertilize a ripened egg that your body produced and that egg then became a growth that attached itself to your uterine wall where it fed off your body for nine months as it grew. Sort of like cancer. When the time came your doctor cut the growth out of your womb, slapped it and it cried, thusly it was declared a baby. By the way, monkeys know how to nurse their young as well. Not that you actually nursed your cancer, excuse me, baby. You were too busy recovering from your breast augmentation surgery. What you did was have your mother take a photograph of you pressing your augmented breast to a sleeping baby’s face while your supposed husband was off celebrating his birthday with his mates so that you could post the photo to your cosmetic company’s website in order to drive traffic. In short, we are on to you and ask you to kindly shut your pie hole. You are not an uber-woman. You are merely a woman.
No love,
THE REST OF THE WOMEN IN THE WORLD

P.S. Naming a man’s first born child after your dead f**kbuddy is bad form. You are a failure as a woman and as a wife. And now I see that you can’t keep your cancer…baby, sorry, did it again…quiet so that it does not disturb the people around you who paid big bucks for their tickets, had just as much right to be there as you did and DESERVE a peaceful flight. You are a failure as a mother and a human being.

I guess you’re being sarcastic but I can’t tell 100% as I’ve read all kind of stupid things over here

@Dieter:

If you call lying around naked and letting other people pamper and primp you while you wear ugly clothes and get your picture taken working than, yeah sure, she’s working soooooo hard! BS! OMG she might get glitter between her toes!! HA! Let her get a real job like the rest of us and give her a taste of hard work. She’d throw herself off a bridge after 8 hours. Which would be pefect because then the rest of us would be rid of her and her pathetic fans.

I was being totally serious. I don’t know why you would think that was sarcasm. MUZZLE THAT THING! Or shock it. Either way, SHUT IT UP!!

Don’t feel so special, you’re not the only woman who’s ever written an incredibly stupid letter.
Even a monkey can write that letter. You posting it on every thread simply means that you desperately crave for attention.
By the way, even monkeys have pups because they have enough brains to know that giving birth is not the same as having a tumour.
I am part of “the rest of the women in the world” and I don’t want anybody to think I agree that babies are like cancer, that I’m uneducated enough to believe that a lactating lady got breast implants or that having a baby equals believing you’re special. Please Miss, speak for yourself. Women with a brain wouldn’t sign that letter.

Lactating Lady @ 07/28/2011 at 8:12 am

@@38:

The problem with your argument is that she never lactated, she simply shoved her teet in Christopher’s face for a few photos to make people think she was breast feeding and she is NOT a lady. In short…BOOB JOB!!!

Oh so your mother used those methods to make you shut up when you were a baby! Finally an explanation!

What happen guys before your All love miranda now All hate she cause she have top beauty

The problem with your argument is that it’s based on wishful thinking because you’re jealous, jealous and more jealous, and it’s been debunked a thousand times, not by us but by medical science. Repeat again: you can’t have a boob job done during and in the following months after pregnancy. But you already know that, don’t you?

If she didn’t, she should have. There is NO REASON to have to listen to a wailing baby on a plane or in a restaurant or ANYWHERE for that matter. Those are perfectly acceptable methods of dog training, right? Then they are perfectly acceptable mentods of brat training. Especially when the brat is bawling all the way to Australia!

Brandonuliea @ 07/28/2011 at 8:35 am

HUGE head! If it weren’t for her bod and long hair Orlando wouldn’t be able to tell her and flynn apart.

Tolerate other people’s annoying stuff if you want others to tolerate yours.

@Chubby Cute: but chubby faces are too common. I can’t stand thin chicks with fat faces. I think its weird and ugly. I think if you take half the sides of her face off with your thumb, she is actually much prettier. To me it detracts from her beauty, not add to it. and wtf why does she have to look younger to be attractive? it wouldn’t hurt if she looked older….especially if she were supposedly some sexy VS lingerie model. she is cute,nothing more. I guess its appeals to pedos and little tween girls.

You’re more annoying and shorter in intelligence and general knowledge as an adult than any baby, so I’m afraid that your mother’s educating methods have catastrophic results

Lol she Beautiful

Jessee james @ 07/28/2011 at 8:59 am

Ugly just like younger

yes I’m jealous for most ugly woman

I have no comment about Miranda. However, I would be humiliated to promote such crap brands as the Kardashian line. Really? Those dresses behind her look like something a street vendor would sell. I don’t know much about the David Jones Store – but it’s no Neiman Marcus that is for sure. So much for “high end” – please.

cabbagepatchmiranda @ 07/28/2011 at 9:22 am

her face has no shape..how in the world is this a model?

I guess that you idiots have never been around a baby, have you?
A real baby, I mean, not a doll.
Babies cry. Get over it. That’s the risk pf plane travel. If you want a guaranteed quiet flight, charter a private jet. Otherwise, suck it up like an adult.

@wow: babies cry and ppl with no children get annoyed and will tell that mom to do something about it. I see it all the time. Our ears and anxiety levels shouldn’t suffer for the sake of a whaling kid. The mom is irresponsible and selfish if she just lets the kid cry.

No one “lets” the kids cry. Sometimes babies just cry. You can do everything to try to pacify them, Feeding, changing, holding, burping, walking, etc., but it just doesn’t always work. Especially for a child who is teething. Sometimes they just cry. A mother doesn’t have to be told to do something about it, she already is. Her anxiety level was probably higher than anyone’s. It’s not like she can take the baby outside as you can in a restaurant or theater. They were on a plane, for heaven’s sake.
If you are calling a mother with a crying baby irresponsible, then every single mother on the planet is irresponsible. Offer to babysit a friends infant for a weekend. Then you will understand how ridiculous you are being.

You’re definitely short in intelligence and general knowledge. And apparently, proud of it

Since Bealze copied and pasted that load of horse sh!t AGAIN, I’ll do the same as a response….
-WOW.
So much hatred, ignorance and stupidity in one post.
Where to start?
I guess we will start with the obvious. Where exactly did Miranda EVER claim to be the only woman to give birth? Or the only one to nurse? Or to be better than any other mother? Please post a link, because I sure have never seen her say any such thing.
Relating a personal experience is NOT the same thing as believeing yourself unique. People ask her about her delivery, she answered. And as a lot of people across the web have stated, it was great to hear a celebrity actually be honest about childbirth. Much more refreshing than Gisele’s story of dancing unicorns and rainbows during a pain free, blissful delivery.
And comparing a baby to a cancer? Really? That is a new low, even for a delphite. And that says a ton!
And you have also revealed yourself to be as stubborn as an @ss. How many times, exactly do we have to show you ‘boob job boobs’ medical evidence that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that she did NOT, could NOT, and has NOT had a bood job. Your stubborness is laughable.
But go ahead, and keep on posting. The more often that you reveal your ignorance, the more people will see how ridiculous you delphites are.
ta-
BTW, you just gave us more evidence that you are a delphi hag.
NO ONE calls a boyfriend of a 14-16 year old girl a “f**k buddy” but a delphite. And the fact that you think that a crying baby is an indication of an incompetent mother proves once again that you are ignorant in more ways than one.
Your hatred, jealousy and insecurities really need to be treated professionally. It’s not healthy to wallow in darkness the way that you do.
You need help.

Dress looks like a rip off of the Erdem Michelle Williams wore.

@@49:
Sorry to break this to you dear but babies cry for a reason. A good mom always knows. It’s either they need to be changed, they’re hungry, tired, or something aches(usually a tummy), or their ears hurt (this is when they’re on a plane–this is the only time you can’t do anything to make them stop crying).

Yup, that proves it.
You know nothing about babies.
Only newborns only cry for a reason. Once they are several months old, those reasons still exist, but also their personalities have developed. Sometimes they are frustrated or just plain mad, especially when teething, and there is NOTHING that you can do about it. And sometimes they are fighting sleep, even though they are grumpy and tired, and that makes them cry even more.
You must be the same person who has tried to re-write medical and genetic science. Now you are trying to write the book on parenting when you obviously have not spent any real time with a six month old.
I love how you haters are always going on about how Miranda thinks she is the only woman to ever have a baby. Yet here you are acting like you are the only one who knows how to take care of one. Of course, the fact that you are wrong (again) won;t stop you from passing judgment, will it?
If you ever have children, I hope that you remember this discussion when it is four in the morning and your baby has cried for two hours straight. Think about how ignorant people would call you a failure as a mother.

So you agree that when babies ears hurt on a plane there’s nothing you can do to stop them crying?

I remember a ghastly car journey we made with my daughter when she was eight months old. She hated being stuck in a car seat and yelled more or less the entire way – about six hours, even though I was trying everything I could think of to cheer her up. I wouldn’t have dared risk a plane journey.

*gasp*
You ‘let’ your baby cry for six hours?
According to the experts posting here, you are a failure as a mother. You could have ‘reasoned’ with your daughter so she could understand why she had to remain in her car seat. A ‘good’ mother would have raised a more rational infant. Maybe you should be reported to Child Protective Services.
You should be so ashamed.
[/sarcasm]

I'm watching you @ 07/28/2011 at 2:58 pm

There IS a such thing as Karma.

@I'm watching you @ 07/28/2011 at 4:06 pm

I don’t wish harm on a stranger or a newborn or spread false rumours, knowing they’re false, about anyone. Karma and I are good friends.

I dont know why people get their extra large panties in a bunch over what models talk about. They are being ASKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INTERVIEWED!!!! aka share your opinions please, because we just booked you and payed alot of money to hear you talk. LOL. U guys act like all models are there to do is to pose and walk a catwalk. They are human beings too and have opinions like you and I. Only they are getting paid and publicized to share their’s and people click on blog posts about them. Your birthing stories on your blog is lucky to get one reader.,That is the difference. I for one love that Miranda,Gisele,Christy Turlington,Natalia Vodianova, etc are open to talk about things other than hair products. I find it quite refreshing. Anna Wintour even famously says how she loves models who are into causes and have things to talk about. That is why you see these models on her American Vogue covers and inside her mag quite often because they aren’t vapid and can talk about more than just panties and bras. I think Miranda will have an American Vogue cover soon. Keep sharing the light Miranda! people cant handle beauty and brains! models are supposed to be mutes who just giggle and twirl their hair and when they got more to offer than that; boy it pi*ses the overweight housewives off! haha.

YUCK YUCK YUCK! She is hideous

I don’t think Miranda is brainy at all. She isn’t bright, but she’s opinionated. Which would probably be fine in real life as she is apparently also warm and doesn’t take herself that seriously (to judge from behind-the-scenes footage).

But once she became the representative of David Jones and her skincare line, the media takes her seriously and she projects herself seriously and her opinions are broadcast everywhere as if they’re important. And then it becomes rather annoying that someone who isn’t very bright is given so much airtime and respect. It’s the way of the world though.

going down? @ 07/29/2011 at 6:28 am

She is popular VS angel. She walked Balenciaga several times. She was on the covers of the worlds most popular fashion magazines. Why is she doing David Jones when it is so obvious that it looks like amateur show comparing to other things she do? It is so downgrading – Kardashian & Beckham crap? This must be big money from DJ when Miranda agrees- or her patriotism is endless. BTW, it is not healthy to leave the child to cry 10 or more hours, and I seriously doubt that experienced mother used to handle her child would be helpless in this situation.

@going down?: If she can do something like this (which = $$$$) and still keep her editorial/fashion work on par at the same time, than there is nothing wrong. IN fact that is what a “proper” Supermodel does. Balances both commercial and fashion work. A true Supermdoel can’t be called a commercial model nor a high fashion one. They’re just well’ Super. She is working with Steven Meisel again so I think she i s just fine with his approval. He can make a models career just like a company such as VS can, if not more. Having Meisel’s support has been great for her. Not to mention the designer of Balenciaga loves her, and she seemingly has the approval of Anna Wintour. It doesn’t get much better than Wintour and Meisel for a model!!! If they like you, there is no reason not to become a superstar model.

Still with the ‘bad mother’ garbage?
Talk about beating a dead horse.
Flynn could not have cried for “ten or more hours” and still have arrived with mother and son both looking as fresh faced and happy as they did. He was obviously well rested, which means the entire cabin was well rested. Exaggerating something just to insult Miranda just makes you sound stupid.