Adam Lambert: VH1 'Behind the Music' Sneak Peek!

Adam Lambert: VH1 'Behind the Music' Sneak Peek!

Check out this preview of Adam Lambert on an upcoming episode of VH1′s Behind the Music.

The 29-year-old singer opens up about his experience on American Idol and the speculation surrounding his sexuality during the singing competition.

“I remember reading [the reports] and going, why does it matter? But I guess it does. It was pretty crazy,” he recollects.

“I wouldn’t want to go through my career hiding anything or trying to cover something up. Sexuality is so sensationalized … I’m proud of my sexuality. I have no hangups. I have no shame, but for me, it’s not about wearing a T-shirt saying, ‘Gay,’” he added. “It’s ‘Adam.’”

Watch the full Behind the Music special Sunday, Aug. 7, at 10 p.m. on VH1!

Adam Lambert – Behind the Music Sneak Peek

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

He’s cute!

kinda of kid blah

i love him and his crazy awesome hair

Look very young lol

He he he i’m11

He he he i’m12

Emma are you angry

EXCITED to see this!! LOVE Adam <3

Nice word angry just I love play i’m younger my age 19

Nice word angry just I love play i’m younger my age 19

Can’t wait for this! Adam is so qt in the preview clip awww.

Im 17 nice wow

Emma your really funy stop play go with kids

Mllllllef @ 07/29/2011 at 4:00 pm

Why always talking about the sexuality, yeah exactly, I tough he was a musician.

Why picking that moment ?
Whatever.

Emma you never like young,easy to say young bcoz behind

So sorry everyone

Emma clear you not young for other comment i think you mother wait brad

Emma 19 not younger when your play i think your 5 years but your 19 years old mybey your crazy

Alexsandra @ 07/29/2011 at 4:13 pm

Adam look cute handsom

Alexsandra @ 07/29/2011 at 4:13 pm

Adam look cute handsom

You right guys im not youn im 30 years

I’m 19 so younger mybey i’m Angilena wait brad ha ha ha ha

Relax everyone i’m going now

Lol i’m 19 some one use my nama

write 1 comment not 200 comment ;{

So silly you like pretty angelina maybe you like brad ha ha ha ha ha but not her kids pretty just brad ha ha ha

Lol some one use my name i hate that

Adam lambert @ 07/29/2011 at 4:25 pm

Adroble

I m young im young im young

But An ther kids just like brad what your think

where is my Gerard butler or Alexander ??

>_< what this emma go out of here crazy person go out

I just adore him!!

People here care old actor

Love him, can’t wait to watch this.

There kids not at all brad,there kids so beautiful inherited beauty from angelina

He looks awesome

Yep An He look old and robert with kristen like younger

Kids so beautiful just like angie

Kids so beautiful just like angie

Robert handsome than old brad

lol. i dont like brad .gerad .alexndar or cloony and…..
I like old acter only leo dicaprio.

Yah me to love pretty celeb like leo and robert and singer adam also has pretty face and eyes but he gross

Brad most handsome :(

In her one person and more spam (Emma An kid Alexsandra) ther one person

^_^ me to my favs actor just leo and singer nice adam uum katy brad just look normal and good persnal just

My 2 i love old actor like leonardo and Brad and Bin

Jessie are you sleeping

Brad handsome :(

i dont love any singer male .i like singer just christina agulira

Are you kidding you like christina mean average and short and fat ? First time i think you like girls pretty and taller

An i think you handsome or beautiful person or sexy :)

in fact i love girlz taller lol but im boy short 5 ’6 1/2 ehehehehe

Thank you but me i love celeb beautiful like my level

Thank you but me i love celeb beautiful like my level

thank you ká simply amazing! :)

what are u taking this page not free ><

An if you girl im happy if you boy :( i think handsome in site

Adam like young

@An he/she yeah beautiful in site not u j and slig

Help just Jared @ 07/29/2011 at 8:58 pm

Slig dont playing for people your and An one person stop lie for God

sarah,Emma,lol,An,ká simply amazing,sligalexandra all one person

an you not handsome you carye yourself

Im no handsome

I’m not handsom but i’m girl

Is posting on “just Jared” lowered your IQ??
What a bunch of idiots.

tess4ADAM @ 08/06/2011 at 4:02 pm

Oops!! Thought this was an ADAM LAMBERT article about the sneak peek clip at the top of the page!! WHERE are the RELEVANT comments about the title of the article … or do YOU Jared have the comments mixed up with another article?? WHY are you bothering to print this GARBAGE?? Just DELETE ALL the RIDICULOUS remarks … can you JUST do that JUST JARED?

In ref to the article … THANX for the write-up & the clip … ADAM looks really GREAT & I can’t wait to WATCH the whole show on Sunday!!