Ian Somerhalder: Shirtless for 'Vampire Diaries' Season 3!

Ian Somerhalder: Shirtless for 'Vampire Diaries' Season 3!

Check out a shirtless Ian Somerhalder in a teaser for the third season of his hit CW series The Vampire Diaries!

The clip premiered at the show’s Comic-Con panel earlier this month following a sizzle reel recapping the second season.

In the scene, Elena (Nina Dobrev) walks in a room and is surprised by Damon (Somerhalder), who is apparently nude and covered in bubbles from a bath!

The third season of The Vampire Diaries premieres on September 15 at 8/7c.

Check out the sizzle reel and season three teaser below…

Ian Somerhalder: Shirtless for ‘Vampire Diaries’ Season 3!

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
shadow2500 @ 07/30/2011 at 1:55 am

OMG he is in bathroom
Go delena :))

yay!!!!!! so sexy and all wet and soapy :)

hobieluv83 @ 07/30/2011 at 3:10 am

Ugh. he looks so douchey.

I find it funny that Elena is embarrassed and shocked seeing Damon nude. However, we all know this isn’t the first time Nina saw Ian’s big (hopefully) friend down there lol….

THIS IS MY SHOW! VAMPIRE DIARIES FAN FOR LIFE!

CRAZY ABOUT THIS SHOW! Can anyone please tell me what Damon says after: “You should learn to knock…”??? Thanks! :)

Marry me Ian?

I’m so excited for season 3!! Can’t wait for Delena & Tyler/Caroline <3

zanessagurl @ 07/30/2011 at 2:41 pm

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! squeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!!!!

@Pretty Ka

“What if I was indecent.”

this scene is ridiculous…. are they really going to do this delena thing??? so she’s going to lay down the two brothers??? she’s a *****! and that would be even more ridiculous if after that she goes back to stefan….I guess they want to please the fans but come on……….this is vampire diaries not gossip girl

ugghh this is just sooo sexyy!<3

This looks stupid.

Damon is just so sleazy. I agree with what someone else said about if they have Delena happen in the show it would ruin it.

tvdiariesnerd @ 07/31/2011 at 8:07 pm

I will keep breaking the replay button until September arrives!! Yay!! Ponytail Elena!! Hopefully there’s more of that, then having more of her hair down! Hopefully she styles it or something, making it less boring! lol! Not that it is or anything!! haha! I adore her tank top! I love her reaction when she see’s that Damon is naked! As for Damon, the hair is bringing back S1 memories, not loving that much!! I mean it’s okay it’s just not sexy as it was in S2, I’m kind of poed about that! I love his smirk, I missed that!! But what I missed more, was his sexy, hot & amazing wet, bubbly body! I just wanna lick his abs!! lol! (; I’m guessing Elena is living in the boarding house? But what about Jer we can’t forget about him! Is Alaric living at Jenna’s House? Or maybe he’s staying with Bonnie? Elena living at boarding house + Damon = Sexy Quality Time leaving out the S word (Stefan). I’m so excited, I can’t wait for S3, I’m mostly looking forward to seeing Damon & Elena together & Jeremy seeing ghosts as well as Elena’s bday!

I thought the whole naked covered with bubbles scene would be hot but he looks ridiculous lol. Delena is inevitable but once she goes there they better NOT have her go back to Stefan because that wouldn’t be cool at all. Way to respect your brother’s relationship there Damon.

nick@hotmail.com @ 08/01/2011 at 3:17 am

I think this is the beginning of the end for the show!

cause they’re on their way for delena and it should not happen, the show is gonna lose its class and become a stupid thing for teens…It’s going to suck

Sunshine. @ 08/02/2011 at 4:40 am

Poooooooooor Nina…seeing Ian naked. I feel sorry for her…NOT!
OMG I kinda of hate her, cause she’s so lucky!

@nick: Oh please. A ridiculously large majority of the show’s viewers are fans of both Delena and Damon. If the show steered more towards Delena (for once) it would be a positive thing because guess what? The Vampire Diaries is about a love TRIANGLE. It is about the torn relationship between Elena and BOTH the Salvatore brothers. Not just Stefan. You can’t have a love triangle if Elena just stays with Stefan. This show is based on the triangle and if there was no exploration, there would be no triangle. Ergo, cueing the Delena pairing.

@lili: Like I said to Nick, the show’s about a love triangle. It wouldn’t be a triangle if there weren’t multiple love interests. Also, Nina Dobrev has already made it clear Elena’s not going to give in to Damon that easily. Just because they had one little kiss doesn’t mean she’s flung herself into each other’s arms.

I am living for Damon and Elena. Damon is so hot. He has been my guy from the start. I like some more of that charme he has in his smile and when he is feeling great saying Hey “Im a superior hot choice” I like him to walk on sunshine. And to give him that he needs Elenas love. SO… lets have some of that . Damon and elena alone together in the house. I just cant wait for season 3.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All