Wentworth Miller: 'Stoker' Finds a Cast!

Wentworth Miller: 'Stoker' Finds a Cast!

Wentworth Miller arrives on a flight at LAX International Airport on Sunday (July 31) in Los Angeles.

The 39-year-old actor recently wrote a film called Stoker under the pseudonym Ted Foulke.

It was recently announced that X-Men: First Class actor Lucas Till and Academy Award-nominee Jacki Weaver will join Nicole Kidman, Mia Wasikowska, and Matthew Goode in the film.

Stoker is about a “teen who is mourning the death of her father at the same time her mysterious uncle appears in her life.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the cast of Wentworth Miller’s Stoker?

wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 01
wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 02
wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 03
wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 04
wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 05
wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 06
wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 07

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

He can’t be that hot!!!! come on!! My God…

I want to get married with this man!

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 07/31/2011 at 10:16 pm

A new Wenty post! Yay! ;o

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 07/31/2011 at 10:19 pm

Lol. It’s like he only got his picture taken because he happened to walk past the paparazzi. I guess they thought, “meh, might as well since no-one better has turned up yet.” ;p

I@jk: I agree with you on that.hope his movie become a sucess.

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 07/31/2011 at 10:21 pm

Where is his boyfriend? They probably met up later! ;)

He looks great from the bottom up to his eyes….that hat has got to go though

Great cast, great movie. Sure, great success !!!!!!
Thx for new Went’s pics!!!

The cast blows. Kidman is the only one I have even heard of. Disappointing.

@Wentworth Miller IS gay: an no one cares, all actors are gay at one point or other.

now we know that he left Belgium ….

I miss prison break so much :(

Oh my God people, would you ever stop to post your stupid comments?? you can say he’s gay only when you’ll have a proves and not just because you want him to be!!!

Forgotworth @ 08/01/2011 at 4:55 am

@sweet_november: @Maryanne: I does not look like he has more fans if you use many names. BTW his people called the papz. *Roll eyes*

@Forgotworth:
same for you my dear…

it was a real pleasure to meet you Wentworth Miller! I’d remember this for the rest of my life!
Be yourself, it’s all that matters!
just take care of you!

villedeville @ 08/01/2011 at 9:36 am

Never mind if he’s gay or not. It is obvious, though, that he is putting on a bit of weight as evident on his puffy face and wide girth. If he’s not careful he’ll soon compete for movie roles meant for Kevin James.

@suri: xposing his private life!!! He has NEVER had a girlfriend. What is so private about NOTHING!

Ah, I haven’t heard too much about him lately, but I’m glad he’s not overexposed! I love Wentworth! I wish he’d get back into acting though.

To Paula, how you know he have never had a girlfriend, you dont know him, you just jump in those comments, what you have read in internet, so you mean all that you read in internet must be truth, oh my….

Oh good grief, @Betty, show me a picture of his GF then.

If you have followed justjared sites you should known Amie and of course Mariana.

@Betty: They were his friends. Mariana had a BF.

Oh YEESSSS, of course they was only his friends, how about you, have you seen him with his predicate boyfriend (anythan else than Luke)?

@Betty: I’ve seen him with Tyron. Did they just meet to go for a hike or do they live together?

ZdollZ, where are you? Tell me more about that Tuesday`s meeting. They say they made him happy and he was so glad to see them))))

@ww1: LIKE from me :D

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/01/2011 at 6:00 pm

@Wentworth Miller IS gay: You are right, he is a very handsome gay guy. His boyfriend is lucky!! ;)

@Bl*ncmange ;): Second that. It´s salami time;)

Oh my God people I want to gobble some Bla*cmange!!!

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/01/2011 at 6:28 pm

@ZdollZ: Lol. Don’t worry, @sweet_november: is to busy giving thumbs-down to gobble any Wobbly! ;p

I did not write #37
Someone used my name!!!

@sweet_november: No kidding desouza.

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/01/2011 at 10:01 pm

@sweet_november: Lol. Pull the other one! ;)

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/02/2011 at 5:33 pm

Remember when a Wenty post would get at least a couple of pages of actual comments? ;-/ I guess most fangirls have realized the truth and switched their attention to a straight actor. Shame on them!

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/02/2011 at 5:54 pm

@ZdollZ: Fangirls are so fickle! Lol. Have you ever actually tried bl*ncmange? I haven’t had it for years but I remember it being pretty delicious! ;D

@Bl*ncmange ;): It’s like this on all his sites, no just here. Shame.
Nope, never tried it, still know what I’m sayin’ ;***

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/02/2011 at 9:45 pm

@ZdollZ: Oh Zdolly, you crack me up! ;p So, tell us more about your meeting with Wenty. What cologne was he wearing? ;D

IluvWenth!!! @ 08/03/2011 at 2:49 am

Hi Went! Don’t read those stupid comments! You’re the most handsome & beautiful man i’ve ever seen on tv. Thanks for been a greatest actor & doing best @ what you do. God bless you!

Wentworth Miller IS gay @ 08/03/2011 at 8:25 am

@IluvWenth!!!: Being gay is not stupid. Homophobe!

IluvWenth!!! @ 08/03/2011 at 8:37 am

I’m not homophobe. I know he gay I still love him!

Why did my comment disappear ? :o

@ZdollZ
…because jared is probably sick and tired of your never-ending idiocy ;)

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/03/2011 at 5:49 pm

@ZdollZ: Because the fangirls probably reported your comment because they got mad. The truth really hurts! Who cares, though? It won’t make Wenty straight. ;)

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/03/2011 at 5:52 pm

The sooner Wenty officially comes out and shatters your fangirl hearts the better. Can’t stay in that closet forever. Especially if he wants to have children with his boyfriend! ;)

@Bl*ncmange ;): Papi I hear’ya!!! You hot ♥;P

Wenty loves his dolly. Come out precious and be free!

@Bl*ncmange ;):Oh and Congrats on being first…. right?;)
Looks like it. Papi you rock!!!

sicksister @ 08/04/2011 at 9:24 am

Jared, thanks for the great pics of our dear Wentworth. It has been a long time since we saw him at the airport. Lazy paps.

But really most of the comments on here are so stupid and vile. If you posters (you know who you are) had to sign your real names to your disgusting posts you’d be running for the exits.

I hope karma comes back and bites you in your big fat @ss.

@sicksister: You like it when the paps bother Wentworth? You think Wentworth likes it too?

sicksister @ 08/04/2011 at 11:00 am

@ZdollZ: Your comment disappeared because it was vile, homophobic hate speech. At last Jared did the right thing.

@sicksister: We both know it is not true.

No one want to come here anymore, here is two writers whom take down all those comments that dont gratify those two….Sad, ZdollD and what ever cmange was, hate Went and they ruin others writers atmosphere. If you write anything else that despite Went other life than his love lifes, they only get you thumb down and dis your comments. It must be very hard to feel hates like that.

@Betty: I do not hate Went. Stop telling lies!

@Betty: How great to blame two people for Went’s faded popularity and the exit of his fangurls. What a joke. ;-)

Ohh, really ZdollZ, read back of those comments what you have writing here and talk again. If you really like him you stop spread that kind of comments. Went is gentleman, really nice and i`m sure if he ever have reads those rudes stories that you two had write in here, gosh don`t really want to know, how he feels.
If you want talk with that bemange or what ever she/he is, why don`t you two changes email address,messenger or something like that, you don`t want to show world how unthinking you two are.
I hope Went (if you reads this) to say you how much i care about you, be good.

@Betty: Nohing would make me more happy than to talk to papi via pm. Actually it sounds glorious! Aha. But- Wenty needs me and he comes first like usual. Bee good yourself Betty. Oh and where are your nice good comments Wenty will love so much? You can start now, I’m listening…..

They are not his truly fans, no-one can talk people whom you like, that kind of thing. God, Went is human, not object, not action dolls that you can buy store. He do feels same kind of feeling, what we do. Can i ask you a question: do you really want to read those kinds of comments in your real life if you don`t want to spread your privacy.

@Betty: Betty you are nice. I’ll go. You take care of Wenty OK? But you have to post ALOT of nice comments for me OK? See ya. Don’t miss me too much.

Oh dont`t be self-pity, think again when you writing it`s not hard. Think it, if you are a actor what kind of feedback you want. Of course not only you are hot or same kind of stuff. Open your minds and hearts, dont be nasty I have been Went fans in few years i have been talking with one of those PB writers too (long time ago), they are very nice people, you know you can be to if you want.

My dear Wentworth
Oh how I love you but I am so misunderstood.
Oh yes, what I’ve been through just for you.
My posts get thrown out even though I talk
only sweet and I have been called names
Bad names and lied upon
but who cares about a dolly
in the ugly world of good Bettys
and sicksisters
a pretty dolly
gets @sskicked
and
has to cry alone
alone
goodbye
my sweenuts
goodbye

Hah, that sounds a little better :(
And i know i`m good,….

And may i get you an advise dont let your daily bread and become a composer…..

@Betty: it’s ok I’m on the dole i can do both:

Little Betty is a booby C
goes up and down
up and down
up and down the tree

Wow that was nice (sarcasm), f.ck the clock ticks midnight.

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/04/2011 at 5:53 pm

ROFL. The funny thing is, there is no hate here. Calling Wenty a “handsome gay guy” is no insult. He is gay. He is Handsome. Where is the problem?

@Bl*ncmange ;):Right again! ♥;***

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/04/2011 at 6:22 pm

@ZdollZ: NOH8! ;)

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/04/2011 at 10:27 pm

Wenty is such a handsome homosexual! ;)

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/05/2011 at 7:50 am

@mahone: Good luck waiting for Wenty to come and sweep you off your feet! LOLOLOL. ;p

@mahone: We are trying to get him on top of the 2011 popular list. Whatever record you have planed for us is unsure to me, but I guess it seems you long for us to be here for a long time! What a fan we got ;D Instant fame!

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/05/2011 at 8:22 am

@mahone: Riiiiight. lmao. Stop waiting for Wenty and go get yourself a BF. Your “looks” won’t last for ever! ;) He doesn’t need to come out of the closet. It’s patently obvious that he is gay. :)

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/05/2011 at 8:25 am

@ZdollZ: Right? We are like minor celebrities. Now we know how Wenty must feel! ;) Don’t worry fangirls, we won’t leave ya!

@Bl*ncmange ;):Lol. Right! my gorjuss ;*@mahone: has a wonderful life where we are included until 2013.Lmao.Talking about having a wonderful life! ;))))

@mahone: You seem to have some posts missing? Hm.

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/05/2011 at 5:48 pm

@Loft: ROFL. Seems like Jared is sick of mahone’s nonsense! ;D

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/05/2011 at 10:35 pm

So few comments. Have all of his fans gone the same way as his diet plan? ;D

@mahone: @ “Soon it will be 2013″ :-/ Hm.Where I’m at it will be 2012 soon.
You seem to be way ahead of yourself and hardly in any position to sit on a high horse. @Bl*ncmange ;): Lol. This@mahone: was talking other people’s comments going missing and then… vice versa Hilarious!Rofl.

What do I think of the cast? Only know Kidman and her voice is annoying.
@Bl*ncmange ;): Lol , diet plan;D Wenty has a sweet tooth and hates to work out. Next timw we’ll see him he might be repeating his ” hiking with Tyron” look.;)

Dear Wentworth
me and papi are gonna get you on the top of he jared popular list 2011
even though you have almost no fans left.
Endurance baby and loyalty
love, Zdolly

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/06/2011 at 5:44 pm

@ZdollZ: Lol. He was really content when dating Tyron. That’s why he let himself go. Wonder why they split? ;(

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/06/2011 at 5:47 pm

@ZdollZ: Dead @ “almost no fans left.” ;P Perhaps we shouldn’t bother. The fangirls will only come on here and try to claim that it proves how successful Wentworth is!

@Bl*ncmange ;): Right. Papi you smell nice, like Wenty.

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/06/2011 at 6:18 pm

@ZdollZ: I heard one of them nearly got split in two!! ;o

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/06/2011 at 6:19 pm

@ZdollZ: Indeed. Well thanks! I am wearing JPG Le Male. ;)

@Bl*ncmange ;): mmm I’m gonna get me some of that and use it when I delude about my papi;);P♥

Wentworth is NOT gay. He was dating Holly Valance for a while. I have pics if anyone is interested?

@PBA: Bring’em.

Seriously, anyone here that thinks Wenty is not gay?:)

What was it like working with Holly Vallance?

I understand she’s something of a pop star here. All I know is that she was able to turn on this incredibly sexy eastern European accent which I found very impressive. Accents are not one of my strengths so I really admire that. She’s a very pretty girl.

@PBA: She was dating Alex O’Loughlin not Wentworth Miller. Bring the pics or keep on being a fangurl trying to make a dream come true. Lol.

@volume: Okay. You got me. There are no pics. Wentworth didn’t date Holly. I have to try to convince myself that he is straight somehow. =( Michael and Sara were really a couple, weren’t they? I have to believe that!

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/07/2011 at 6:22 pm

@PBA: Yes, yes they were! ;-/

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/08/2011 at 5:31 pm

My goodness, this place is dead. Zdolly, you should come and post over at Excom. You have to pretend to be a fangirl but it’s fun. It’s like being an actor. Or a spy! ;P

@Bl*ncmange ;): How about some slightly better place my darling?

@Bl*ncmange ;): Oops, forgot to change the nick name! LOL

@Bl*ncmange ;): Papi why not IMDB they have pm’s;)

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/08/2011 at 9:39 pm

Lol. I have never been there. But I may visit! ;) I can’t leave Excom though. The girls would miss me! ;p

@Bl*ncmange ;): I’m already there too, papi!!![atEx] Try to find out who I am. I’ll try to find out who you are. The two fab. actors. LOL

Gosh, how many different nick you have in here. All what need to do is figured your two lame writing style, you don`t need even watch what was the name of commentator!!! Sorry i couldn`t resist, god this is fun…

@Betty: You love us way too much, get a life!

Wow, did i hurt you feelings ZDollZ, we have this little game in here

@Betty: There is no game, it’s dead serious,-Wenty is losing all the fangurls, probably sitting at home singing sad songs like”Where did all the fangirls go” and “Still in he closet” ;) ;p Nothing to joke about!

He don`t get any role in Hollywood any more because if you are little bit different (that rumoured gay case maybe) and is so sad that people spread this case over and over and over again. Hollywood is full of narrow-minded people and thats so sad because i just want to see him movies or Tv, i dont care is he or isn`t he. And that the reasons why i hate you and your kind of people, you really dont care a **** about else. You think that is fun game to you, another people this is reality..

@Betty: Don’t forget that there is nothing wrong with being gay. Just because some are narrow minded does not mean the subject should be silenced. People who talk like you are the real troublemakers. I don’t care about your hate, I don’t hate anyone.

Do i say that it is wrong, read again.

@Betty: AllYour nicknames are too obvious.Vice versa, darling!

hmmh, i`m Betty, now and have been before. And i`m very taken that so many people (at least you) understand what i try to explain, because i`m not really good in english, dont know all these a, or the, or much else, i do made a lot grammar mistakes….

@Betty: Never mind the a, or the…what matters is that you on the whole, apart from your English skills, suck ;)

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/09/2011 at 6:39 pm

My goodness, what has got Ugly Betty’s knickers in such a twist? ;-/ Chill out, love!

About RE5. Saw that Milla Jovovich is set to be in her role as Alice and that Sienna Guillory will also be back as Jill Valentine. But nothing on whether Ali Larter or Wentworth are in it. Anyone seen some more about it?

YK WHO ;) @ 08/10/2011 at 2:29 am

What is his next project?

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/10/2011 at 8:38 am

@ZdollZ: Nope. But I really hope they recast the role of Chris Redfield. Wenty does not embody this character in anyway! It’s insulting.

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/10/2011 at 5:48 pm

@ZdollZ: Good to hear! ;) Did they even research the character? They spent ages trying to find the right Jill – yet lazily picked Wentworth for Chris. Probably just so that they could do that lame, “I know a way out of here” BS.

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/10/2011 at 6:20 pm

Lol. It turns out that the part of Jill is being recast. Guess I spoke too soon. http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/61826458.html Also, I don’t think Chris and Leon will be in the same movie. Hmm. Is Wenty out?

@Bl*ncmange ;): Right again papi. ;) – Now they say Dermot Mulroney has signed up for Stoker. Uncle Charlie?

@Bl*ncmange ;): Yes. Wenty is out. -Of RE5, that is! ;)

@volume:
@Seriously, anyone here that thinks Wenty is not gay?:)
ME :)

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/11/2011 at 5:29 pm

@ZdollZ: Lol. Wenty coming out would be pretty pointless. Everybody with half a brain already knows. Clearly Mary is an idiot. Or just plain old delusional. ;) Wait… how do we know he is out of RE5? ;o

@Bl*ncmange ;): We just do. We have known him long enough to know;) got the JPG ,yum.

Wentworth Miller IS gay @ 08/12/2011 at 8:58 am

Never forget, fangirls!

@Bl*ncmange ;): Clearly Mari is an idiot, yes. Plus she is, Daniela, Mariana, Betty and so on… Quiet here anyway. Are all his fangirls over at Excom with you papi? Lol.

So what is his work now?

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/12/2011 at 5:11 pm

@ZdollZ: Oh dear. Does she have a personality disorder? ;o Yes. Lol. The fangirls are very busy bees, posting sickly sweet comments just in case their queen drops in. Of course, I too have posted a few comments. They never pick up on the irony/sarcasm! ;p

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/12/2011 at 5:14 pm

@Ron: Probably hoping for a 5 minute “see ya later, Alice” role in RE5! ;)

Have you been missing me darlings? I have been saying this so long, what i can remember, i really dont care if he is a gay, but this is not the hole point in his actor life at all, he is good actor and so handsome. And i`d care of him, hope he is happy.

He is a very limited actor with a huge nose and giant ears like hey have been put on him from another man;)

@Betty: Takes one to know one.So- you don’t care!;) For how much you post you really don’t say much. Did we miss you? Hm, you are all over the place mary/Betty/Marianne and more, so no.;))))

Where is my hot papi big yummy bear?♥

@Bl*ncmange ;): Papi you spy, don’t tell me you at Excom debating why Sarah left when Mike was in his boxers. They been at it for days. LOL

Lol.He’s got a really small sausage, like it’s been put on him from a tiny guy ;)

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/13/2011 at 9:42 pm

@ZdollZ: I am always spying on them! The lolz that they bring are just priceless! ;D Sometimes I think that some of them must be taking the p***. I mean, they can’t be serious, can they? ;o

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/13/2011 at 9:45 pm

@Ron: ROFLMFAO! *Dead* I am sure that a tiny guy has put his sausage on Wenty at some point! ;)

To Ron
Have you forgot your pills today, take two, maybe you can relax between those barks comments.

@Betty: Take your own menopause hormones, woman.;)

Your really not so nice guy, maybe you are a one who likes men and are really confusing of that case and thats make you angry?

@Betty: One who likes men, you mean GAY? You think I’m gay because I’m not so nice or not so nice because I’m gay.Lol

No, i mean you sound so bitter of those commets of Went, i dont understand what you have to against him, so maybe it`s something to do with your own personal life…

@Betty: Why are you changing what you first said? You saw you sounded bigot and bitter?
Betty, you need to shuddup before Jared gives you the boot.

Hmmh, you was the one who first attack to against me, have you forget that.

@Betty: O_o. Now, now Betty, you hate gays and need to shuddup about it.

I dont hate gays, i living one of them country in the hole world there everything is possible (to be free), loves is good to all of us, dont care about who you loves, why you wrote those rude comments of him????

@Betty: Rude? He has huge ears and nose and no visible bulge. So?

And so much more about his personal parts….

@Betty: Yes. no visible bulge. So?

@Betty: Don’t act all innocent you asked if they missed you, you like to have some action. Please stop!

What action? To stop what?

@Betty: You keep feeding them and you know it! It is no good for this board. So please stop if you are not one of them.

And they have all rights to say what ever they want, but i must go to corner and shut my mouth? Ok i can do that, so long.

@Betty: Your English just became flawless all of a sudden. Bravo Betty!

He’s a gentlemen, friendly, handsome, beautiful and a good actor.
I like him and look forwards to see The Loft and Stoker!!

So he’s not in Analog and not in RE5?

@ZdollZ: He’s not in the closet either, what’s new?

@Dip and Thrust: Nothing new, but that band he wears on the cord around his neck interests me, might be a wedding band or at least it might have some meaning. He’s not the kinda guy to wear something like that if it’s for nothing, imo. He wears it on these pics and he wore it in Belgium. If he had a ring it would be too obvious? so ….

@ZdollZ: OH, interesting! So you think Wentworth might be gay married?

@ZdollZ: How glorious! ;) OMG, can you imagine if the marriage certificate leaked online??

@Dip and Thrust: The cemeteries would be filled with dead fangurls ;)
Hey, can you find me a new nickname? Thanks!
P.s. Damn you smell good! :P

@ZdollZ: LOL! IKR? It would be a sight to behold. Unfortunately I am not so good with nicknames. This is the only one I have and it took me ages to think of!! ;p ;) ;D Thanks. I used a new fabric softener! :)

@ZdollZ:
California overturned gay marriages. If he was married he would have had to tie the knot in another state.
I don’t see him married, it would attract publicity. Our Wenty is a shameful gay.

@Connie: If he was married,it would be secretly of course, he might also be engaged to be married, or just having had a boyfriend for ages.

Zora Bazyli @ 08/17/2011 at 5:53 pm

He’s a mega-star! Oh the traffic here!!!Lol
@Dip and Thrust: Yeah you’re f*cking right as usual! He’s our queen:) Oh, OK, Just have to find it myself then!Lol.

Went's One-eyed Winky @ 08/17/2011 at 6:47 pm

@Zora Bazyli: Right? It’s like there are loads of people posting here! ;) Why did Wenty stop doing those uber-gay photoshoots? Awesome, but what does it mean? ;D

Zora Bazyli @ 08/18/2011 at 3:37 am

@Went’s One-eyed Winky: What does what mean? ;o

Zora Bazyli @ 08/18/2011 at 8:47 am

@Went’s One-eyed Winky: It means fabulous, gorgeous, outstanding, magnificent, HOT & I’m your dolly ;*

Zora Bazyli @ 08/18/2011 at 8:54 am

@Went’s One-eyed Winky: Hey, I saw your comment and answered, now it’s gone in a sec! :-/

Zora Bazyli @ 08/18/2011 at 4:44 pm

@Went’s One-eyed Winky: Yeah he did some uber-gay photo shoots. After he got PB all gay whatever was forbidden I guess. All for the fangurls. And he did have a lot of fangurls. Probably no one thought at that time that his career would be fading so soon.

@ZdollZ:

He just wore it to make you curious. Rofl.
Maybe it’s his front door key on the band. ;)

He could have tie the knot in europe. They have no problems with gay marriages ;)

Zora Bazyli @ 08/19/2011 at 4:29 am

@niay: Yeah, Wenty likes to make people curious so they can speculate about his private life!!! Lol, that’s him alright!!! He doesn’t need to have the key with him if someone is waiting when he gets back;)

Oh, when the cat is out…..lolol

Went looks so beautiful, sweet and sexy. He was so nice to his fans in Belgium, he really took time for them. A real gentleman!

Zora Bazyli @ 08/25/2011 at 10:42 am

@Bo: He really took time for them AFTER trying to get away from them but they stalked him anyway.

I have made a new poem for Wentworth,
if anyone is interested.

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/31/2011 at 6:21 pm

@ZdollZ: Hit us with it, Zolly! ;)

He’s in Toronto. What’s he got there?

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 09/01/2011 at 5:53 pm

@Zolly: Yet another Canadian boyfriend? ;p

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 09/02/2011 at 5:22 pm

@Zolly: Touché! ;)

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 09/02/2011 at 5:23 pm

So… Stoker started filming this week. I guess Wenty has no need to be there! ;P

@Bl*ncmange ;):
Our a Canadian Girlfriend. We don’t now, you don’t now and I don’t now!!

Only Went nows and that’s enough. It’s his life………..love his life!!!!!

@Bo: Ahahaha you love HIS life!!! :D

Shame on Me @ 09/05/2011 at 9:59 am

Womanizer, women-womanizer, oh, Went’s a womanizer, babeh.

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 09/07/2011 at 6:22 pm

RE5 is about to start filming in Toronto. Is Wentworth still there? ;o

Apparently, it was someone on Twitter who said he was there but then turned out it was not true. Not sure if he’s in RE5, really starting to doubt it.

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 09/08/2011 at 6:00 pm

@Zolly: But how will they explain his absence from the boat once Jill arrives?

@Bl*ncmange ;): Just by saying he was thrown overboard, like probably would be the case with Wenty anyway ;) :p

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 09/09/2011 at 5:49 pm

@Zolly: ROFLMFAO. Some say Wenty can’t act to save his life, but in this case being wooden would be very helpful! ;P

@Bl*ncmange ;): ROFL. Indeed my handsome, so it would!

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 09/10/2011 at 5:14 pm

@Zolly: I wonder if Wenty crushes on Milla? ;)

@Bl*ncmange ;): You mean even though he’s gay? :o

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 09/10/2011 at 11:18 pm

@Zolly: Oh, he’s gay? I didn’t know! ;P

@Bl*ncmange ;): Lol. I know, -Wenty’s womanizing can be distracting. ;)

@Bl*ncmange ;):

What a stupid question!! When he’s nice to someone doesn’t mean that he is in love.

Wenty is not in Analog. It’s confirmed now.
And no, he didn’t turn it down because of Loft. He could have done both. So try for once to not find excuses for him not getting a part.

He is simply the God of beauty. Love him sooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking much. I want him forever

Nicole Kidman will be great in this. Nicole is sooo talented, my favorite actress.

Loved him in prison break, just finished the whole season on netflix. some reason I missed it on TV?? Looks like he tried to hide under a hat and sun glasses and still got followed out to his taxi, poor guy.
can’t wait to see more of him