Wentworth Miller: 'Stoker' Finds a Cast!

Wentworth Miller: 'Stoker' Finds a Cast!

Wentworth Miller arrives on a flight at LAX International Airport on Sunday (July 31) in Los Angeles.

The 39-year-old actor recently wrote a film called Stoker under the pseudonym Ted Foulke.

It was recently announced that X-Men: First Class actor Lucas Till and Academy Award-nominee Jacki Weaver will join Nicole Kidman, Mia Wasikowska, and Matthew Goode in the film.

Stoker is about a “teen who is mourning the death of her father at the same time her mysterious uncle appears in her life.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the cast of Wentworth Miller’s Stoker?

wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 01
wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 02
wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 03
wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 04
wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 05
wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 06
wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 07

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

Oh YEESSSS, of course they was only his friends, how about you, have you seen him with his predicate boyfriend (anythan else than Luke)?

@Betty: I’ve seen him with Tyron. Did they just meet to go for a hike or do they live together?

ZdollZ, where are you? Tell me more about that Tuesday`s meeting. They say they made him happy and he was so glad to see them))))

@ww1: LIKE from me :D

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/01/2011 at 6:00 pm

@Wentworth Miller IS gay: You are right, he is a very handsome gay guy. His boyfriend is lucky!! ;)

@Bl*ncmange ;): Second that. It´s salami time;)

Oh my God people I want to gobble some Bla*cmange!!!

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/01/2011 at 6:28 pm

@ZdollZ: Lol. Don’t worry, @sweet_november: is to busy giving thumbs-down to gobble any Wobbly! ;p

I did not write #37
Someone used my name!!!

@sweet_november: No kidding desouza.

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/01/2011 at 10:01 pm

@sweet_november: Lol. Pull the other one! ;)

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/02/2011 at 5:33 pm

Remember when a Wenty post would get at least a couple of pages of actual comments? ;-/ I guess most fangirls have realized the truth and switched their attention to a straight actor. Shame on them!

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/02/2011 at 5:54 pm

@ZdollZ: Fangirls are so fickle! Lol. Have you ever actually tried bl*ncmange? I haven’t had it for years but I remember it being pretty delicious! ;D

@Bl*ncmange ;): It’s like this on all his sites, no just here. Shame.
Nope, never tried it, still know what I’m sayin’ ;***

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/02/2011 at 9:45 pm

@ZdollZ: Oh Zdolly, you crack me up! ;p So, tell us more about your meeting with Wenty. What cologne was he wearing? ;D

IluvWenth!!! @ 08/03/2011 at 2:49 am

Hi Went! Don’t read those stupid comments! You’re the most handsome & beautiful man i’ve ever seen on tv. Thanks for been a greatest actor & doing best @ what you do. God bless you!

Wentworth Miller IS gay @ 08/03/2011 at 8:25 am

@IluvWenth!!!: Being gay is not stupid. Homophobe!

IluvWenth!!! @ 08/03/2011 at 8:37 am

I’m not homophobe. I know he gay I still love him!

Why did my comment disappear ? :o

@ZdollZ
…because jared is probably sick and tired of your never-ending idiocy ;)

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/03/2011 at 5:49 pm

@ZdollZ: Because the fangirls probably reported your comment because they got mad. The truth really hurts! Who cares, though? It won’t make Wenty straight. ;)

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/03/2011 at 5:52 pm

The sooner Wenty officially comes out and shatters your fangirl hearts the better. Can’t stay in that closet forever. Especially if he wants to have children with his boyfriend! ;)

@Bl*ncmange ;): Papi I hear’ya!!! You hot ♥;P