Wentworth Miller: 'Stoker' Finds a Cast!

Wentworth Miller: 'Stoker' Finds a Cast!

Wentworth Miller arrives on a flight at LAX International Airport on Sunday (July 31) in Los Angeles.

The 39-year-old actor recently wrote a film called Stoker under the pseudonym Ted Foulke.

It was recently announced that X-Men: First Class actor Lucas Till and Academy Award-nominee Jacki Weaver will join Nicole Kidman, Mia Wasikowska, and Matthew Goode in the film.

Stoker is about a “teen who is mourning the death of her father at the same time her mysterious uncle appears in her life.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the cast of Wentworth Miller’s Stoker?

wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 01
wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 02
wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 03
wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 04
wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 05
wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 06
wentworth miller stoker finds a cast 07

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 79 » Show All

Wenty loves his dolly. Come out precious and be free!

@Bl*ncmange ;):Oh and Congrats on being first…. right?;)
Looks like it. Papi you rock!!!

sicksister @ 08/04/2011 at 9:24 am

Jared, thanks for the great pics of our dear Wentworth. It has been a long time since we saw him at the airport. Lazy paps.

But really most of the comments on here are so stupid and vile. If you posters (you know who you are) had to sign your real names to your disgusting posts you’d be running for the exits.

I hope karma comes back and bites you in your big fat @ss.

@sicksister: You like it when the paps bother Wentworth? You think Wentworth likes it too?

sicksister @ 08/04/2011 at 11:00 am

@ZdollZ: Your comment disappeared because it was vile, homophobic hate speech. At last Jared did the right thing.

@sicksister: We both know it is not true.

No one want to come here anymore, here is two writers whom take down all those comments that dont gratify those two….Sad, ZdollD and what ever cmange was, hate Went and they ruin others writers atmosphere. If you write anything else that despite Went other life than his love lifes, they only get you thumb down and dis your comments. It must be very hard to feel hates like that.

@Betty: I do not hate Went. Stop telling lies!

@Betty: How great to blame two people for Went’s faded popularity and the exit of his fangurls. What a joke. ;-)

Ohh, really ZdollZ, read back of those comments what you have writing here and talk again. If you really like him you stop spread that kind of comments. Went is gentleman, really nice and i`m sure if he ever have reads those rudes stories that you two had write in here, gosh don`t really want to know, how he feels.
If you want talk with that bemange or what ever she/he is, why don`t you two changes email address,messenger or something like that, you don`t want to show world how unthinking you two are.
I hope Went (if you reads this) to say you how much i care about you, be good.

@Betty: Nohing would make me more happy than to talk to papi via pm. Actually it sounds glorious! Aha. But- Wenty needs me and he comes first like usual. Bee good yourself Betty. Oh and where are your nice good comments Wenty will love so much? You can start now, I’m listening…..

They are not his truly fans, no-one can talk people whom you like, that kind of thing. God, Went is human, not object, not action dolls that you can buy store. He do feels same kind of feeling, what we do. Can i ask you a question: do you really want to read those kinds of comments in your real life if you don`t want to spread your privacy.

@Betty: Betty you are nice. I’ll go. You take care of Wenty OK? But you have to post ALOT of nice comments for me OK? See ya. Don’t miss me too much.

Oh dont`t be self-pity, think again when you writing it`s not hard. Think it, if you are a actor what kind of feedback you want. Of course not only you are hot or same kind of stuff. Open your minds and hearts, dont be nasty I have been Went fans in few years i have been talking with one of those PB writers too (long time ago), they are very nice people, you know you can be to if you want.

My dear Wentworth
Oh how I love you but I am so misunderstood.
Oh yes, what I’ve been through just for you.
My posts get thrown out even though I talk
only sweet and I have been called names
Bad names and lied upon
but who cares about a dolly
in the ugly world of good Bettys
and sicksisters
a pretty dolly
gets @sskicked
and
has to cry alone
alone
goodbye
my sweenuts
goodbye

Hah, that sounds a little better :(
And i know i`m good,….

And may i get you an advise dont let your daily bread and become a composer…..

@Betty: it’s ok I’m on the dole i can do both:

Little Betty is a booby C
goes up and down
up and down
up and down the tree

Wow that was nice (sarcasm), f.ck the clock ticks midnight.

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/04/2011 at 5:53 pm

ROFL. The funny thing is, there is no hate here. Calling Wenty a “handsome gay guy” is no insult. He is gay. He is Handsome. Where is the problem?

@Bl*ncmange ;):Right again! ♥;***

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/04/2011 at 6:22 pm

@ZdollZ: NOH8! ;)

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/04/2011 at 10:27 pm

Wenty is such a handsome homosexual! ;)

Bl*ncmange ;) @ 08/05/2011 at 7:50 am

@mahone: Good luck waiting for Wenty to come and sweep you off your feet! LOLOLOL. ;p

@mahone: We are trying to get him on top of the 2011 popular list. Whatever record you have planed for us is unsure to me, but I guess it seems you long for us to be here for a long time! What a fan we got ;D Instant fame!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 79 » Show All