JJ Music Monday: Nayer feat. Mohombi & Pitbull!

JJ Music Monday: Nayer feat. Mohombi & Pitbull!

Nayer‘s new track, “Suavemente,” is this week’s pick for JustJared.com and 102.7 KIIS FM‘s JJ Music Monday!

The hot track, which was produced by RedOne, features Mohombi and Pitbull.

While you may not know Nayer by name just yet, we bet you’ve heard her this summer! She’s featured on Pitbull‘s track “Give Me Everything” and “Suavemente” is her first solo single.

If you like what you hear, follow Nayer on Twitter @Nayer_Music or Like her on Facebook!

FYI: Nayer celebrates her 26th birthday TOMORROW (August 2) – happy early birthday!!

I much prefer the original, used to dance my buns off to it back in 98. I’m getting Pitbull fatigue, he’s on every song!

I kinda like it!

I low this song please play it everyday!!!!!

I low this song please play it everyday!!!!!

Mery pujol @ 08/01/2011 at 5:46 pm

Please play this song it lifts my spirit and is the best pop dance record

Priscilla perez @ 08/01/2011 at 5:48 pm

Omg!!!!! Suavemente is a badass record!!!! Wow!!! Please play this song for me again!

Frank pujol @ 08/01/2011 at 5:55 pm

Hey what’s up thi girl is such a hot Latina! Wow!!!! And that song Suavemente is such a sexy record!!! Please play it again!!!!

No thanks @ 08/01/2011 at 6:14 pm

She has a hard old looking ex-hooker face to be in her twenties.

Mariella Rainuzzo @ 08/01/2011 at 10:06 pm

Hot Song! Loooooove it!

Mariella Rainuzzo @ 08/01/2011 at 10:08 pm

Hot Song!!!!! Love it!

Get ready because Nayer, is the triple threat she will become #EPIC!! The song is full of energy, and the more you hear it the more you like!!

dcfvgnhngtfr @ 08/05/2011 at 10:03 am

Your satisfaction is our eternal pursuit. ——— http://www.goodoye.com/ ———we are specialized in Wholesale and wishes to enter into business relations with you.Our company has been in this line of business for many years and enjoys high international prestige.1)wholesale price down to $10. 2)pay-pal,,Credit Card accept .3)Drop ship accept.4)Ship by EMS, DHL, TNT, door to door.5)Delivery in 7-9 dayshttp://www.goodoye.com/ Our principle”SAFETY QUALITY FAST DELIVERY GOOD PRICE = PERMANENT CUSTOMER.

I love your mouth is very sexy with that mole

good song (:

good song (:

Nayer is 22years old, She has talent her song suave its HOT….. Can you pley again?

i hate that idiot pitabull so cheese he can work in chessecake factory . .

Couldnt have said it better myself. She can’t even sing.

This girl jut performed in the VMAs and was smoking hot!!!! Damn! And her sing Suave us a smash! Girl got pipes!

I love Youuuuuu more and more

What a hot jew. Robyn + Prabal
dwqdqdqwdkk

jew. Robyn + Prabal
dwqdqdqwdkk
jew. Robyn + Prabal
dwqdqdqwdkk

I’m impressed. Very informative and trustworthy blog does exactly what it sets out to do. I’ll bookmark your weblog for future use