Nicole Kidman: Bleached Blonde for 'Paperboy'!

Nicole Kidman: Bleached Blonde for 'Paperboy'!

Nicole Kidman shows off a very different look with bleached blonde hair as she hits the set of her new movie, The Paperboy, on Monday (August 1) in New Orleans, Louisiana.

The 44-year-old actress was joined on set by her co-star, John Cusack!

Nicole replaced Sofia Vergara in the role in late June – her character is a woman with a dark side who writes letters to men on death row.

The Paperboy is about a reporter and his brother who team up to attempt to exonerate a man sentenced to death.

nicole kidman bleached blonde paperboy 01

• Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

well I think she rocks this look, I’m surprised

She reminds me of Charlize Theron here.

I htink they tanned up her skin. She looks amazing!

At certain angles Charlize, Nicole, and Abbie Cornish look very similar.

I love Nicole Kidman – such a talented, versatile actress. When you watch one of her movies, you totally forget it’s Nicole!

sindywhereyube @ 08/01/2011 at 3:49 pm

WOW SHE LOOKS LIKE A BETTER VERSION OF PAMELA ANDERSON

im surprised to admit,but she looks damn fine on those pics…. much better then in real life… and im a person who usually doesnt appreciates the ***** look lol :))) i think the tan nd the hair color do her good !

Oh my god, she looks incredible! I loooove when she sports the red hair but wow this look is fantastic for her as well.

This is proof that she needs to cut off her mop and get an actual hair style at her age.

Wow she looks hot with blond and a tan

rainy day @ 08/01/2011 at 4:15 pm

@taco:

Did you bother to read the story? She looks like this for a movie role.

Bet she’s jealous of hot, hot, hot Emma Stone who at 22 is half Kidman’s age and a million times better actress. And Stone has charisma to boot!

Sofia Rocks @ 08/01/2011 at 4:31 pm

Sofia would have been much better in this role!

@smh: Stone has Oscar potential in her leading role in “The Help”. She is all over the magazines as having the Hollywood “it” factor now.

looks good but real hair much better

@Frozoid: Yeah right. How many Oscar nominations does this Emma person have? Yes she was cute in ‘Easy A’ but that’s pretty much all she is. Cute. Nothing really interesting there IMO. Certainly nothing of the same level as Kidman in ‘Dead Calm’ (she was also 22 at the time).I really doubt anyone will remember Emma Stone in 22 years.

Anyway…Nicole K. looks fantastic. I love how she always changes from one role to another. Great actress.

look very old

@Dew: Go back to the negative thread. Your posts are boring.

Most beautiful woman alive !!!

amazing how they managed to make the always classy Nicole Kidman look cheap with only a bleach-job, and a fake tan :) She’s versitile though as any good acress should be. Go Nicole!

Now if only they could have gotten pics of Zac in charecter. ;)

She really looks the part as a fake blonde with bleached hair and a fake tan. Should be a challenging part for her !

@smh: Your posts are thrilling? I brought facts here. Instead of personal attacks, why don’t you stick to the subject or better yet, leave!

She looks just like Charlize in that pic. Interesting look.

@Zoé: Is there really any reason comparing an Oscar-winning actresses in her 40s to a young up-and-coming actress who was nominated for a Golden Globe for her breakthrough role? I think Emma has a wealth of potential. Most of all, she’s a comedic actress (who will probably do drama from time to time what with The Help and Gangster Squad). Nicole is a dramatic actresses. Not comparable. All I’m saying is don’t bother responding to the idiots who randomly pit actresses up against each other, or even better don’t do it yourself!

@Selena: Zac might not be filming today or at all with Nicole. The press on the film gives the impression Nicole deals mostly with Matthew McConaughey’s character.

I like Emma Stone but I doubt we’ll still be talking about her in 20 years. Nicole’s career is solid after 20 years and I’ll bet she’ll still be relevant after another 20. I like this look on her although in real life, it would look sort of cougar-ish.

@Dew: The skeptics have facts? Wishes and dreams don’t count my dear!

Nicole adopt this look in “real life’ HOT!!! Don’t notice the plastic surgery when you’re a blond.

Thanks JJ for sharing the pictures. Fun to see a great actress at work on a new role.

Thanks for the pictures.JJ. Fun to see a great actress in a new role

sunnyroberto @ 08/01/2011 at 8:40 pm

Brings back memories of Nicole Kidman’s movie from about 15 years ago, “To Die For”, where she is hot in every darn scene.

@taco:
Babe, you should not use MY name to write this kind of s.h!t.

Such a dumbass…I hate haters and trolls, make me feel bad about humanity.

@taco: Who said it is YOUR name? Do you have exclusive rights to it here? I’ll use whatever screen name I want to use. I hate immature people.

OMG,she’s look so hot.
best actress ever.
loved look hot

Whooaa! She looks so “weird”…but in a good way. I’ve never seen her with a tan before! Beautiful (:

Bones poking thru her chest – just gross

@kà simply amazing:

Wigs always ruin movies unless it’s a period piece. Kidman sucks.

@justin: you sound old!

Nic is gorgeous regardless of her hair color.

So HOT!…the most beautiful woman in the world!!
I think Nicole with this look is great…even better than with her ginger hair!
It must be a great role…
the greatest actress of her generation!!

This girl is, ROCK and gorgeous.

Incredible hair style! I LOVE that look and with her face, it’s gorgeous! I bet Keith is loving this “new” woman – even temporarily.

anyone BUT HER would look cheap in this getup and makeup

This will be a fabulous role for Nicole. I appreciate that she is wiling to do roles such as this. She is such a fine actress and she does “dark” characters so well. She has such natural beauty, it is rather cute the heavy, black eye makeup and bleach, blonde hair. She looks mighty swell in her green, waitress dress.

Fat Fat FAT Donna @ 08/02/2011 at 1:32 pm

OMG! She does look a lot like Charlize Theron! Interesting look on her but, she is stunning for being 44. She looks much younger!

Nicole looks amazing…as always…tall gorgeous and some nice body…

I have always loved Nicole Kdman for her various acting roles some of them oscar worthy. She is just gorgeous and not a conceited bone in her body. She seems so happy at this stage of her life. Getting rid of tommygirl was the best move she could of ever made., no matter what she thought at the initial part of the process. Look at her today with her DH Keith Urban and her 2 lovely daughters Sunday and Faith. Finally she has a life she can call her own. No cult to order her around without any say of her own….Go Nic We Love Ya Girl!!!!!

She actually looks better with the blonde, its a fantastic change for her.

Now I know what Keith Urban is singing about when he sings “You Look Good In My Shirt”. Keith and Nicole have it all in every way. They both are so talented, humble and both ooze with sex appeal.

A real actress Nicole Kidman. TV actress Sofia (cannot remember her last name). Who is Emma Stone ?????????

SashaQueenie @ 12/13/2011 at 1:03 am

She looks fabulous! Can’t wait!