Alexander Skarsgard Walks & Talks in Soho

Alexander Skarsgard Walks & Talks in Soho

Alexander Skarsgard chats on his cell phone while walking through NYC’s Soho neighborhood on Tuesday (August 2).

The 34-year-old actor is in the Big Apple after spending some time in Southern California.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Late last month, Alexander hit Comic-Con 2011, where he participated in a panel with his True Blood co-stars.

In case you missed it, check out the trailer for Alexander‘s upcoming movie Battleship!

FYI: Alexander is wearing an IWC Pilot Chrono.

10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard strolling through Soho…

alexander skarsgard soho cell phone  01
alexander skarsgard soho cell phone  02
alexander skarsgard soho cell phone  03
alexander skarsgard soho cell phone  04
alexander skarsgard soho cell phone  05
alexander skarsgard soho cell phone  06
alexander skarsgard soho cell phone  07
alexander skarsgard soho cell phone  08
alexander skarsgard soho cell phone  09
alexander skarsgard soho cell phone  10
alexander skarsgard soho cell phone  11

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

I have to say I’m not a fan of facial hair. But I also do believe he is one of the few guys who are actually good-looking enough to pull off that look!

someone is still calling the paps on himself.

Jared, Please address him as “Dr. Alexander Skarsgard.”

This man is delicious with or without the facial hair.

Ok I just posted these on another thread. You’re welcome again Jared. Also he came to NYC from Sweden not California. Either way he looks great. I’d prefer no beard but maybe it’s for his role. I wonder if the book is Maisie?

The press knew he was going to be in NY… he has Good Morning America tomorrow. So yeah… the press knew, I doubt he called the paps on himself.

he looks great. Any hotter and you could fry eggs off him.

@@ ugh: actually, it’s regis & kelly

@@ ugh:
Isn’t it Regis and Kelly he’s on tomorrow?

Hello Nelly @ 08/02/2011 at 10:16 pm

I kind of like the beard, but he’s looking way too thin lately. Isn’t he supposed to be on Regis and Kelly tomorrow morning, not Good Morning America as someone above said?

I almost didn’t recognize him. We’ll see if he shaves it off for tomorrow’s interview.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 08/02/2011 at 10:17 pm

…If he stays in NY long enough i’m sure i’ll see him.

He is just beautiful ….facial hair and all..yummiest!!!

Angelina Jolie is a fake WH@RE @ 08/02/2011 at 10:22 pm

he looks hot..love him.

i usually don´t like blonde men..but he is so sexy.
he has got the “je ne sais quoi”
absolute sexappeal.

@Camille: Yep, it’s Live! With Regis and Kelly.
I wonder if Regis even knows who Alex is.

@Hello Nelly, he’s naturally lean, and I suspect he’s not hit a gym since TB ended 3 weeks ago, so he’ll look a bit skinnier than on TB.

@ladybug:
I’m sure the shows producers gave them some background info so they know what kinds of questions to ask.

Oh, god. He looks so hot!!! Furry approve

I finally find him hot….

ffffffffff @ 08/02/2011 at 10:51 pm

WHY IS HIS HAIR ALWAYS GREASY THO

His face doesn’t do it for me but he has a nice physique.

shave or no? @ 08/02/2011 at 10:54 pm

Regulars, do we think he’ll shave for tomorrow am? he’s looking..scraggy. He’s such a hottie, but man that’s a lot of beard for him. And his hair is long.

@Camille:

Thanks Camille, that first one is so gorgeous!

Cannot wait to see the R&K interview, hope Regis is not totally useless & knows who he is lol

They should show Regis the last 2 minutes of TB from Sunday! haha

Is he on R&K to promote TB & SD?
I really do not see why the promoting of Straw Dogs has to be awkward, can’t they do seperate interviews, the only time he has to be around KB is at the premiere, wonder if she will make a point of attempting to get him back.

he looks like a real downer. never smiling. never looks happy.
i wouldnt want to date him.

@Camille:
Camille, are those pics from last night at Lykke Li yours or from a blog? You seem to now alot-what hotel is he staying at?!

Camille, are those pics from last night at Lykke Li your personal ones, or from a blog? You seem to know a lot-anyone know what hotel he’s stayin at??

why is JJ linking anything now between Skarsgard and Bosho? Can we not get that to stop??

@shave or no?:
Like I said it could be for his role.

@Dani:
She probably already is.

@why?:

What is he linking & who is Bosho?

@msm:
I already said they were photos from the concert. Learn how to read. I also never mentioned a single word about what hotel he is at. WTF are you talking about?

@Camille:

I don’t think he will change his mind, it’s over & hopefully she can move on gracefully.
I do not think it would have been made public by anyone if it was not true & the fact it said……it has been over for a while….makes total sense since they were not seen together in like 3 months.

@msm:
Changing your name doesn’t mean you actually read my post. Those aren’t mine obviously. They’re from a blog.

He’s still hotter than all the other boys, but I’m not feelin’ the hair or beard. I hope he cleans up before R&K! He does wear that shirt well. Is that a hole or a bug?

I hope he is growing his hair out for his Viking movie next summer. I like him with a little less beard personally. He is dreamy regardless.

@Dani: Surprised if you’re on this thread or JJ that you don’t know that links means JJ links to his previous posts. Bosho is obvious given his ex.

Alex looks great in that shirt. I think it’s a bug embroidered on it actually. Wasn’t he wearing that the last day of comic con? I like more clean shaven but like another poster mentioned he may gave it fir his new movie.

sigh…all that hotness is going to waste. He needs to spread himself around a bit to the ladies now that he’s single.

PurpleSamantha @ 08/03/2011 at 12:54 am

I think his hair looks greasy because it’s actually very fine and he probably uses a lot of product to get it to stay put. My stepdad used to do the same thing.

@Lauren: That would be : Dr. Alexander Skarsgard GP. ;)))

@ Shannon @ 08/03/2011 at 1:09 am

@Shannon:

Your right, my bad.

Dr. Yummy is looking positively edible, as usual.

danielik25 @ 08/03/2011 at 1:24 am

He is in NY to make a new movie with Juliane Moore and it´s a bee on his Tshirt. Love him.

and just like that temperature in Soho area hits triple digits!!!! Good lord has mercy he is HAWT in even simple tee and those beat up grey pants he wore everywhere….

anonstalker @ 08/03/2011 at 3:53 am

OOOOH HE MAKES MY HEART STOP! He’s in Regis & Kelly on Wednesdey 08.03.2011 09.00 am. Stay tuned!

anonstalker @ 08/03/2011 at 3:54 am

South California!? These gossip boys and girls know nothing! He’s been in Sweden! ;)

JennyCraig @ 08/03/2011 at 4:03 am

Wow he looks so good! And I love the beard :)

So JJ, why didn’t you talk about Alexander Skarsgard/Kate Bosworth break up ? You obviously ALWAYS talk about breaks up…

I personally don’t mind the beard and the longer hair. It sure grows fast though :D Hope he’ll have fun doing the movie.

I wonder if my landlord will allow me to install him as a water feature in the backyard.

@ladybug: LOL! Am I the only who thinks JJ’s headline is a bit stupid? He walks…he talks…he should probably be rubbing his tummy at the same time too! ;))

@Camille: Our boy is looking a tiny bit toasted, or is that my imagination?

Marlene Emmett @ 08/03/2011 at 8:45 am

Of course we LOVE what we see???
I’m waiting to catch him on Regis & Kelly this morning!!!!

Cookiecrisps @ 08/03/2011 at 8:56 am

There is something wrong with this pic. I’m not in it. Haha. I was there Tuesday, and I knew I saw him, but when you live in NYC and see a celeb you have a moment where you say to yourself, “Was that so-and-so? Nah.” and go back to reading your book and drinking your ice coffee. I didn’t see any paps tho. Cuz that woulda been a read flag.

Looking sexy as usual :) Explains why its been feeling extra hot here in the northeast lol. I’m liking the facial/longer hair…really nice on him imo.

@Canuck:
He does look a wee bit toasted, and a lot hot! I love that first pic of him by himself.Yummy!

@ladybug:
Nice, guess the beard isn’t for the movie. Thank goodness. It was getting a bit long for my tastes, though he’s still mega hot. I PVR’d this so I could watch it when I get home at lunch.

@Camille: I figured he was going low maintenance on his vacay.

He did show a little bit of tummy on Regis and Kelly:

Hello Nelly @ 08/03/2011 at 10:32 am

Saw the interview on Regis and Kelly this morning. Ugh, it was the same old tired questions about being a child actor, famous dad, Swedish military, getting naked, etc. He seemed uncomfortable. And before anyone tries to school me about not everyone knowing who he is yet and they have to do the same tired interview over and over, don’t bother. I know all that and disagree. Surely there are more interesting things they could bring up and get him talking about in a more relaxed way.

Can’t say I agree with Lainey’s take on AE and him finally getting with Sookie, but at least she realizes that Alcide is completely useless as well as some other characters.

He has thin hair so he has to use gel on it. I love the facial hair on him. What a wonderful birthday surprise for me to see him on regis and posted here. Doesn’t take alot to please me where Mr. Skarsgard is concerned. Love him!!!!!!

@Hello Nelly:
Actually if that’s how it went, then that is lame. Obviously they played it safe with the questions. I mean you don’t have to delve into his personal life but they could have asked him about some different things. I find his North American interviews so boring, it’s like the journalists don’t care to find out anything new. The European ones are usually way more interesting.

@Camille: She keeps saying she’s over it and yet she keeps watching it. And I don’t think Amnesia Eric is infantilized.

Here’s the interview for those who can watch it now.

@Camille: That’s usually the case, though I’d like to see how an interview with Craig Ferguson or even Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert would go.

@ladybug:
She obviously doesn’t get that stripping Eric of 1000 years of being jaded by human life would make him more innocent and less dubious. Seriously, Eric has lost memories of all the incidences that have molded his persona, why wouldn’t he be more childlike in a way?

@Camille: He makes those other two look like dwarfs on their chairs, LOL

@ladybug:
Actually I think Lainey mostly says that stuff to rile people up and get hits, but that’s just my opinion.

@Canuck:
Regis is probable like WTF?

@Camille: I guess she hasn’t read the books, judging from her comments.

@Camille: It sounds more like something the more ardent Bill fans have been writing on forums, that AE is mentally a 12 year old and therefore Sookie having sex with him is gross. Whatever.
I like the way Alex is playing AE, as you said stripped of 1000 plus years of memories (of life and unlife) everything is new and fresh for him. So there’s an innocence, but I wouldn’t call it infantile.

@ladybug: I like the way he’s playing him too, although he’s a lot more innocent than his brash cocky pre-vampire persona that was shown in that flashback scene.

@Canuck: That is book like, though. His behavior was really someone who’d been also stripped of all the responsibility he’d had for over a 1000 years. In the books, though it’s after Book 4, he mentions about being considered a man at 12. Though in TB human Eric is portrayed as being irresponsible, there was still some burden to shoulder, being Viking royalty.

Cookiecrisps @ 08/03/2011 at 11:17 am

Ok, ppl, listen up, he was in the Swedish marine corps, not the army or the navy… The marines! 1000% jarhead, BAMF devil dog! There is a difference.

Sorry, for my rant, but on the other blogs I keep seeing post like, “omg alex was in the army…hawt.” and I’m like WTF?

As Ray-Ray would say, “I’m a füćking warrior of the USMC!”

@ladybug: He sure didn’t act like a 12 yr old when they were interrupted by an unwanted visitor. Besides, all men are children… Hahaha

He said navy on R & K, I thought

@Canuck:
Nope, she hasn’t read any of them. She said she didn’t get the premise of Eric’s memories being taken away by witches. Uh, read the books lady!

@ladybug:
Exactly. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to get that. She only likes Eric because he’s a bad*ss. She hates Bill for being lame. She likes her characters b*tchy.

His hair is sure getting long. It looks like he might have gotten some new jeans while in Sweden. Thank goodness. These ones actually fit him.

@Camille:
Thanks for posting that clip Camille. Like others have said, it’s nothing new but he’s being seen by more people which is no bad thing.
Oh, and he needs to wear those jeans all the time. He looked great, imo.

I gotta say, I’m not really feeling these shades. Or the way his hair looks here.

@Camille: I was just about to comment that “yay, he finally switched to aviators rather than those others he had that were too big for his face”. Lol. That said, the shades in the pic you linked are not what he’s wearing in these pix, and you’re right, those ones are awful.

@Camille: Looks like he’s bursting out of those… Shame there aren’t any shots of him walking away in these :)

@Canuck:
I wish he’d wear the shades he wore while he was filming SD. Those squarish aviator ones looked awesome on him. Like the GQ shoot, he needs to wear those. I don’t know who lets him pick out sunglasses on his own. He’s terrible at it. LOL!

The jeans look great on him. I’d love to see a bum shot though. Most of his other jeans make it look like he has no bum because they’re hanging off him.

@Camille: I liked those square aviators from the GQ shoot. He should have asked to keep them.

@Canuck:
Agreed. Those kind suit his face the best. The other ones just swallow most of his features and these new ones are just plain weird looking.

He looks really good with facial hair. So sexy! I wonder what book is he reading? Maybe preparing for a movie role?

Cookiecrisps @ 08/03/2011 at 1:54 pm

Nope. It’s Marines, he use to correct ppl when they would make that mistake, but just like they mess up his name, they mess that up too. Just look at his old service pic, he is wearing a swedish marine corps uniform.