Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio: Biking in NYC!

Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio: Biking in NYC!

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio go for a bike ride on Saturday (July 30) in New York City.

The rumored couple were joined by Leo‘s BFF, Lukas Haas.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Blake Lively

Later in the weekend, Leo and Lukas checked out t-shirts from a street vendor in Soho.

Late last month, Blake and Leo joined a group of friends and checked out a performance by Stevie Wonder at the Hollywood Bowl.

Leo may be gearing up for a western project for his next movie – he’s reportedly eager to play a lead in The Creed of Violence.

blake lively leonardo dicaprio biking 01
blake lively leonardo dicaprio biking 02
blake lively leonardo dicaprio biking 03
blake lively leonardo dicaprio biking 04
blake lively leonardo dicaprio biking 05

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 711 » Show All

Wow Leo and Blake make such a hot couple! Thanks Jared for the pics!

Josephine @ 08/02/2011 at 4:29 pm

Gorgeous couple indeed! Happy they are still very much in love!

Goodness I’m about to hop on cg and tinkerbelle’s train and leave this alone until he comes to his senses. Do people realize that through large amounts of page views that that gives either Blake’s or Leo’s PR reason to continue on with the shenigans? If this phony ass couple were getting like 100 page views Jared wouldn’t even feature it anymore. We as fans have so much more power than we think. Stop giving these two the attention that one or both of them wants. I will only post on Leo’s threads from now on, but I guess Blake will make her way into the posts somehow.

Josephine @ 08/02/2011 at 4:30 pm

Oh and imagine how beautiful their kids would be…. I hope they procreate very soon tehehe

oh the places his mouth and woo hoo have been. who would want to get it on with him? oh well, guess you can say the same about her. they’re two of a kind.

Lovely couple. Proud to say i’m a Bleo fan!!

FormerLeoFan @ 08/02/2011 at 4:32 pm

he’s such a player, not a real man, you can tell..he may even be homosexual. Yes he’s good looking, but I’d never date that type of a guy. I prefer a man who treats me right and has an intention of marrying me. I’m not a fan of the ****** guys or girls.

Cute pics of the lovely pair. I really hope they get married! then it would be officially the hotest pair in hollywood!

@FormerLeoFan: If you ever had a chance with him, you would still suck him even if he decided to slap you on your face. LOL

adorable pair! They look soo cute together. their kids will be gorgeous!

Poor Fake Blake @ 08/02/2011 at 4:40 pm

I think this will end soon, dating Leo is not what Blake thinks..

She has to be with his friends all the time

Duck and Hide

and he is not showing any PDA in public..

Her PR team has to take the scraps…her looking uncomfortable on a bike with wedgies and bruises, and Luke Haas getting cut out of the pics so they look romantic..

I give this a few more mths before Blake and her team jump ship, they don’t want follow Leo dating rules.

the groupie is back=Donie @ 08/02/2011 at 4:40 pm

@danyboy:

your calling Leo old you dumb ass LOL what an ignoramus.

Leo looks really hot in these pics and Blake looks very cute in tha hat and outfit. I think they make a cute pair.

Nice New Pics! They Look really Good! I Can’t Wait Until He brings Her To The Oscars!

Leo looks really hot in these pics and Blake looks really cute in her hat and outfit. I really think they make a cute pair!

Nice photos @ 08/02/2011 at 4:46 pm

They look super sexy together. Leo is tall and muscular, while Blake is tall and lean. they both have great bodies. Sexiest couple ever!

@the groupie is back=Donie: Leo is hot you dumb fucck. LOL

That’s right guys! Leo and Blake are really an adorable couple no qustion about it.

They are so hot! I hope they last for a very long time. Two of the most beautiful and most talented people on earth dating. My head is going expoad for how awesome this couple is!

1. Again who cares about Pitt/Aniston/Jolie? Just out of curiosity how old was Jolie when she hooked up with Pitt?
2. @roisi: We are talking about Lively and her huge and ridiculous hats. So no, I’m not telling you anything about Leo and his hats. Different topic!

I love this couple!!

Katchitup @ 08/02/2011 at 4:54 pm

Ha ha, the bellafreaks are here posting every couple of minutes! Keep up the good work, drool squad!

leo and blake make such a cute couple! Better looking than many other celeb couples out there. plus there both pretty talented. love them both!

OMG leo looks so damn hot…..love him <3

Not to mention, there both hot!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 711 » Show All